|MAn CitY NewS||NeW ErA||EC 4563|

logo_mcfc.gif

MANCHESTER CITY ANNOUNCED NEW MANAGER

MANCHESTER CITY HAS FIRED HUGHES AFTER HE CANT DO ANYTHING TO MAKE MANCHESTER CITY AT LEAST GOT TOP 4 LAST SEASON.CITY HAS ONLY FINISHED 10TH LAST SEASON HAS REPLACED HUGHES WITH MALAYSIAN,AHMAD SHAHIR.

SHAHIR HAS BEEN LINKED WITH CITY LAST SEASON BUT HE REJECT THE OFFER TO STAY MANAGING ROMA.SHAHIR HAS GIVEN 25 MILLION TO SPEND TO BUILD NEW ERA OF THE CITIZENS.

"SHAHIR IS THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB.HE HAS WON 3 PREMIER LEAGUE CUP WHEN HE WAS AT LEEDS UNITED.I KNOW HE CAN DO BETTER THAN MARK HUGHES."MANCHESTER CITY'S CHAIRMAN TOLD THE PRESS.

"THE AMBITIONS OF THE CLUB IS TO CHALLENGE AT THE TOP TABLE AND NOT ONLY IN THE COUNTRY BUT ALSO IN EUROPE."SAID EX-BARCELONA WINGER,SHAHIR

Re: |MAn CitY NewS||NeW ErA||EC 4563|

logo_mcfc.gif

MANCHESTER CITY TO BUY IBRAHIMOVIC

AFTER A HOUR ANNOUNCED NEW MANAGER,CITY HAS ALREADY BUSYING IN TRANSFER MARKET TO BRINGS NEW FACES TO THE CLUB.

SHAHIR'S TOP TARGET WAS BARCELONA NEW STRIKER,ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC.

SHAHIR SAID"ZLATAN IS A GOOD STRIKER AND I LOVE TO SEE HIM PLAYED.I WILL TRY TO BRING HIM TO MANCHESTER CITY.I KNOW HE WILL LOVE THIS CLUB."

SHAHIR ARE READY TO BURST HIS MONEY TO BRING IBRAHIMOVIC TO THE CLUB."MONEY IS REALLY IMPORTANT IN FOOTBALL.WE CAN O ANYTHONG WITH MONEY AND I WILL TRY TO MEET SYEIKH[MAN CITY OWNER] TO TALK ABOUT THIS."SHAHIR TOLD PRESS.

ibrahimovic%27.jpg

Re: |MAn CitY NewS||NeW ErA||EC 4563|

logo_mcfc.gif

RIBERY SET TO LEAVE BAYERN

FRENCH SENSATION,FRANCK RIBERY ARE SET TO LEAVING BAYERN THIS SUMMER.MANCHESTER CITY HAS BEEN LINKED WITH RIBERY 1 MONTH AGO AND LIKELY TO BID FOR HIM.HOWEVER.CITY HAS A BIG BATTLE TO GET HIM AS REAL MADRID ALSO INTEREST IN RIBERY.SHAHIR HOPE THAT HE CAN BUY RIBERY TO REPLACE BRAZILIAN WINGER,ROBINHO WHO HAS NOT SHINE AT CITY LAST SEASON AND SHAHIR DO NOT WANT TO TAKE THE RISK BECAUSE ROBINHO IS ALWAYS INJURTED.

• 2 weeks later...