Should I sell Scherer Maxwell?

Hi all,

I have received an offer of £18.3m for Maxwell.

Can any of you lads recommend another left back who costs less than this but should be able to do a job for me?

Ideally if I sell him, id like to bring in another left back for around £12-13m and use the rest of the money to try bring in a goalkeeper.

Thanks.

B)

Re: Should I sell Scherer Maxwell?

Hi all' date='

I have received an offer of £18.3m for Maxwell.

Can any of you lads recommend another left back who costs less than this but should be able to do a job for me?

Ideally if I sell him, id like to bring in another left back for around £12-13m and use the rest of the money to try bring in a goalkeeper.

Thanks.

B)[/quote']

A LB for 13M could get a you a young one thats 89 rated or say 91 rated who is old. What do you want? A young riser or an Old ****?

Re: Should I sell Scherer Maxwell?

Felipe of Deportivo' date=' Taiwo, Vargas and Criscito[/i']

Yeah the above lads are what I would be looking for, would you recommend any of them in particular?

hmm that's hard as a I rate them equally, but if have to recommend someone I would recommend Felipe and Taiwo in particulary. Beacuse Vargas and Criscito may get a positional change to LM/LB.