Gold Championship 73 |Official Thread|Match Reports|News|

Barry MUFC

Re: Gold Championship 73 |Official Thread|Match Reports|News|

ac_milan_logo.jpg

Chatha Arrives In Milan

Nin Chatha has been announced as the new Milan manager taking over from Leonardo who has gone back to his proper job of being a teenage mutant ninja turtle

Roanldinho is allowed to leave and not looking for a ransom just a good wide player ideally a left sided one

ac_milan_logo.jpg

Chatha Arrives In Milan

Nin Chatha has been announced as the new Milan manager taking over from Leonardo who has gone back to his proper job of being a teenage mutant ninja turtle

Roanldinho is allowed to leave and not looking for a ransom just a good wide player ideally a left sided one

Good old Serie A derby between me and you mate ;) lol

poeple please dont pay as a protest

No point in saying that mate, people cant help themselves. Do you really think people would protest and stop getting an Inter Milan for example? Not a chance! Sm know this and this is exactly why they have done it, they realise that they will make a lot of money from it.

I am boycotting every ''reserve a club'' GC, orginally if you can remember we were told this would be ''rare'' but it has so far happnened on nearly every GC since it was intruduced. To be honest i think its a joke, we already pay way to much to be Gold Members anyway considering you can go out and buy a football manager game for a tenner.

Anyway rant over :rolleyes: im just refusing to pay the £2.99 out of principal. I would deffinetly consider paying it if we so a dramatic improvent in GC's but so far i have yet to see any major improvments i mean were is all this extra money going? Its just SM taking the mick out of there very loyal customers once again!

Ronaldinho Set To Leave Milan

ronaldinho.jpg

Milan manager Nin Chatha today announced that Ronaldinho is free to leave the san siro if a decent offer comes in for him, But by no means has he said that he doesn't feature in his plans.

Speaking exclusively to the Daily Sport Chatha said that if no decent offer comes in for Ronaldinho or indeed any of his players he'll just carry on without delving into the market, as some managers make silly crazy offers that even they wouldn't accept

Bayer Leverkusen

Bayer Leverkusen manager has announced that all Non-German players at the club are for part exchange for German players. Table topping Leverkusen will seet he following players leave the club:

Bobel GK 79

Kadlec Lb/Cb 88

Gresco Lb 86

Sarpei Rb/Lb 86

Hyypia Cb 89

Renato Augusto Rm/Am 89

Vidal Dm/Cm 88

Zdebel Cm/Dm 87

Barnetta Wing 90

Gekas Cf 89

Derdiyok Cf 86

Please feel free to Pm me to start making some deals before the GC opens.

Bayer Leverkusen

Bayer Leverkusen manager has announced that all Non-German players at the club are for part exchange for German players. Table topping Leverkusen will seet he following players leave the club:

Bobel GK 79

Kadlec Lb/Cb 88

Gresco Lb 86

Sarpei Rb/Lb 86

Hyypia Cb 89

Renato Augusto Rm/Am 89

Vidal Dm/Cm 88

Zdebel Cm/Dm 87

Barnetta Wing 90

Gekas Cf 89

Derdiyok Cf 86

Please feel free to Pm me to start making some deals before the GC opens.

Germany, alongside England is just one of those countries i could never try this sort of thing with :P Goodluck!

Right These Are The Players For Sale And What I'm Looking To Get For Them:-

Tevez - Any 2 Of - 90+ CB, Wing, RB Or CM.

Robinho - 90+ Wing & 90+ CB Or RB.

Toure - 90+ CB & 90+ Wing, CM Or RB.

Kompany - 88+ DM & 88+ Wing.

Santa Cruz - 89+ Wing.

And A Few Others I'll Offer For Better Players - Petrov, Zabaleta, Johnson, Benjani Etc. :)

- Sorry For Double Post. :o

All players for sale at Atletico Madrid - the depth to the squad is poor! PM me either here or in-game, players like Aguero, Forlan, Simao, Maxi Rodriguez etc.... All apart from Sergio Asenjo who I dont want to sell.

Cheers.

Milan Ready For The Start Of The Season

As the season starts today Milan manager Nin Chatha is hoping to get some deals done before saturday's curtain raiser. All players are available and looking for part ex deals as cash and loan deals will be rejected

Huntelaar,pato,ronaldinho,nesta,kaladze,zambrotta,abbiati,pirlo,gattuso,flamini,ambrosini all available