Gold Championship 73 |Official Thread|Match Reports|News|

Barry MUFC

Guest TOM_HEMY

Re: Gold Championship 73 |Official Thread|Match Reports|News|

0,,10426~6711952,00.jpg

THE SUCCESSER HAS ARRIVED

After the recent sacking of Ian McParlane Notts County have finally announced his successor to be English born but Manx bread manager Tom Hemy who had this to say on arrival, "Notts County are a club that are only going one way, up! I've been told I'll have some good funds to experiment with and I've certainly got good signings in the back of my mind."

missing_player.jpg

Who will be Hemy's new signings? There's speculation that former Juventus defender Jorge Arande who is still looking for a club could be in the frame or even a sensational return for Sol Campbell, either way it will be interesting to see how he spends his money. Will he buy youth? Or maybe opt for a more experienced squad? Who knows? We'll just have to wait and see what happens at Meadow Lane.

All players for sale at Atletico Madrid - the depth to the squad is poor! PM me either here or in-game' date=' players like Aguero, Forlan, Simao, Maxi Rodriguez etc.... All apart from Sergio Asenjo who I dont want to sell.

Cheers.[/quote']

Atl Madrid used to have the most balanced squad for GC's with 2 players for each postion that could compete in the league and cup without any work needed done to them, until the last transfer window where they have become a side that needs a fair bit of work done to them.

Man City - Transfers So Far:-

IN :-

Tasci = Santa Cruz & Bellamy - Great Deal, Especially As I Don't Need The Strikers.

OUT :-

Toure = Sagna & Diaby.

Adebayor = Trochowski & Jarolim.

SWP = Huddlestone & Naughton - 1st Of 2 Part Deal, Which Will See Richards Swap Clubs With Lennon.

Overall, Delighted With The Depth Those Deals Give Me.

NB - Robinho Can Go For 91+ Wing & Another 90+ Anywhere But CM/CB.

PM Me. ;)

Atl Madrid used to have the most balanced squad for GC's with 2 players for each postion that could compete in the league and cup without any work needed done to them' date=' until the last transfer window where they have become a side that needs a fair bit of work done to them.[/quote']

Yeah it's really tough to just put 2 teams out at the moment - having to buy a few 87/88 players from external clubs for a second XI.

Aguero has left for Stamford Bridge, Didier Drogba and Florent Malouda joining Atletico. Looking to sell Simao and Forlan, make bids!

Yeah it's really tough to just put 2 teams out at the moment - having to buy a few 87/88 players from external clubs for a second XI.

Aguero has left for Stamford Bridge' date=' Didier Drogba and Florent Malouda joining Atletico. Looking to sell Simao and Forlan, make bids![/quote']

Cannot Believe That Deal, It's too Good. :eek::P

I'm Interested In Simao, But Don't Think I Can Offer Much More Than An Insulting 2 For 1. :o;)

Cannot Believe That Deal' date=' It's too Good. :eek::P

I'm Interested In Simao, But Don't Think I Can Offer Much More Than An Insulting 2 For 1. :o;)[/quote']

Yeah I'm pleased with it :) Well its a 2 part deal, the next part is Maxi Rodriguez for Carvalho. Just make a bid for Simao if you want him mate - I wont be insulted :P

Dynamo Moskva selling Kerzhanov, khokhlov, wilkshire, leandro hernandes, kolodin, gabulov

could really do with a 86+ striker on loan if any one has one, i no theres alot of demand for loans but i do accually need one cuz im in the SMFA :s

Milan Make Moves In The Market.

Milan manager Nin Chatha has secured the signings of 3 players who will feature for the cup comps.

cristea.jpg

Adrian Cristea will be arrving shortly.

banel%20nicolita.jpg

Followed by Banel Nicolita both players will play on the wings for milan in the quest for cups this season

And Brazilian wonderkid Zezinho will be signing for milan also after they beat a host of other teams to agree terms

20093101060127zezinho.jpg

Seeing as no decent offers came in for his players, Chatha has said unless offers come in he won't be dealing with anyone except external clubs and will be keeping his old squad together

RSC Anderlecht Seek Depth.

RSC Anderlecht Manager Phillip Thomas Has Today Stated That He Needs Depth In His Small Squad. He Also Mentioned He Is Looking Forward To Taking On The Likes Of Adam AVFC And Longnose.

Fiorentina Transfers

Sebastián Dubarbier Joins the Viola

photo8.jpg

This afternoon saw CFR 1907 Cluj accept an offer for their young winger. Martin Jørgensen is set to head the other way as part of the deal

Marc Janko looking forward to new challenge

marc_janko.jpg

Janko the 6 ft 5 1⁄2 in Goal machine is set to join Fiorentina and he is looking forward to playing for Mr Gibson. José Ignacio Castillo was used as part of the deal. Janko scored 39 goals (plus 9 assists) in only 34 games as RB Salzburg won the league in the 2008–09 season

Fiorentina look set to start the season with a strike force of Adrian Mutu, Stevan Jovetic, Alberto Gilardino and Marc Janko

Guest drseanfitz

twenteenschede.giftwenteenschede.giftwenteenschede.gif

FC Twente yesterday unveiled Sean Fitzpatrick as their new manager, and he immediately set to work on planning for his assault on 4 fronts with his small squad by securing Garry O'Connor from Birmingham for £4million, and getting Gabriel Obertan on a week by week loan deal.

It has also been revealed that the club have already turned down 4 bids for winger Miroslav Stoch.

garryoconnorepa468x619.jpg

New signing Garry O'Connor set to be a key player in Twente's season.

RSC Anderlecht Seek Depth.

RSC Anderlecht Manager Phillip Thomas Has Today Stated That He Needs Depth In His Small Squad. He Also Mentioned He Is Looking Forward To Taking On The Likes Of Adam AVFC And Longnose.

Not looking forward to your defeat on Saturday then? ;):P

2 85s and 2 86s available for cash at NAC Breda if anyone is interested, just looking to stay up this year and making a decent youth side

109_1255868477.jpg

INTER NEWS

Kaka has joined for 12m Ballotelli and Sneijder and Casillas has joined for £8m and Julio Cesar. Still looking to sell Maicon and Cambiasso. Will sell them for two for 1's. A replacement for each and a 91 of any posistion.

kaka-8.jpg

Kaka at his unveiling at Inter.

casillas.jpg

The new man in between the posts.

Not lookin forwad to ur win on Satrday then? ;):P

2 85s and 2 86s available for cash at NAC Breda if anyone is interested' date=' just looking to stay up this year and making a decent youth side[/quote']

Mate Learn To Spell ;):P

I Love This Setup Already!

109_1255868477.jpg

Maicon leaves for Real Madrid for Sergio Ramos and Guti. Happy with that because since the deal for Kaka I was lacking a bit in depth. I think my squad is good now :). Also have had a bid accepted of £2m for Lacina Traore of CFR Cluj ( 19 80) Promising talent.

Bayer Leverkusen

Update of Bayer's Transfers

Transfers In

Di Natale

Crescenzi

Pichot

Sommer

Fabbri

Bruno Gallo

Junglas

Viani

Elkeson

Lestienne

Transfers Out

Helmes

Gekas

Sarpei

Bayer Leverkusen manager Camila de almeida Brum has said she is delighted with the new signings and is hoping Di Natale can bring with him his fantastic scoring form and with a front three of Di Natale, Kalou and Kiesling Bayer look to mount a serious title challenge.

Bayer still have players available for part exchange is now mainly focused on bringing in a young CB and left wing.