EPL, La Liga, Serie A and Bundesliga goalkeeper rating changes

Guest TOM_HEMY

Guest TOM_HEMY

Here I will tell you what I think the rating changes of the goalkeepers in the four top leagues in the world will change to. All ratings are based on espn stats and I will only show the ones who I think will change rating.

premier-league-logo.gif

Arsenal:

Vito Mannone 70-81

Aston Villa:

Brad Friedel 90-91

Birmingham:

Joe Hart 89-90

Burnley:

Brian Jensen 85-87/88

Chelsea:

Henrique Hilario 84-85

Fulham:

Mark Schwarzer 89-90

David Stockdale 75-77

Hull City:

Boaz Myhill 85-86/87

Manchester City:

Shay Given 91-92

Manchester United:

Ben Foster 87-89

Tomasz Kuszczak 88-87

Edwin Van Der Sar 94-93

Portsmouth:

David James 91-90

Stoke City:

Thomas Sorensen 87-88/89

Tottenham Hotspur:

Carlo Cudicini 88-89

Gomes 90-89

Wolverhampton Wanderers:

Wayne Hennessey 85-86/87

I'll do some more later, please feel free to comment.

Re: EPL, La Liga, Serie A and Bundesliga goalkeeper rating changes

Gomes will not drop to 89 - don't believe the negative media hype. He was outstanding for Spurs in the second half of last season and the beginning of this one. He basically won the game for Spurs last weekend with some amazing saves - one of which (the freekick) is easily the best I've seen this year.

He'll stay at 90 and has a shot at getting his 91 back in the 2nd changes if he continues his form.

Errrr how about Tim Howard? It'd be criminal not to have Howard increase, he's top 10 in the world (AT LEAST!), was outstanding for Everton last year, and is always a high performer for the US.

He's due for a +1, and if the international performances mattered it'd be +2. He saves the USA virtually every game, and is certainly more mistake proof than keepers like Almunia.

Please excuse any perceived fanboy-ism :)

There are a few I can't see happening:

Birmingham:

Joe Hart 89-90

Burnley:

Brian Jensen 85-87/88

Chelsea:

Henrique Hilario 84-85

Manchester United:

Ben Foster 87-89

Tottenham Hotspur:

Carlo Cudicini 88-89

Joe Hart - Not quite a 90 rated for me. A solid 89, but he needs international to rise.

Brian Jensen - He has good moments, but also looks really dogey at times. For example Paul Robinson nearly scored a freekick against him from miles out and he had a few other "iffy" moments in Blackburn game. I think he'll rise to 86 though.

Henrique Hilario - Although he did well when called upon I'd be surprised to see him rise. Simple because he won't get any more game time.

Ben Foster - Now that VDV is back Foster will strugle to get any football. If he does rise he'll get 88, but as a sub he'll struggle to get that.

Carlo Cudicini - Has been poor countless times this season. Now Gomez is back he's no.1 again.

Guest TOM_HEMY

Errrr how about Tim Howard? It'd be criminal not to have Howard increase' date=' he's top 10 in the world (AT LEAST!), was outstanding for Everton last year, and is always a high performer for the US.

He's due for a +1, and if the international performances mattered it'd be +2. He saves the USA virtually every game, and is certainly more mistake proof than keepers like Almunia.

Please excuse any perceived fanboy-ism :)[/quote']

I was thinking about it but I don't think he's done that well it was just conceding 6 goals on the opening day, I think that is the only thing that, for me, stops him from rising.

Im from Hull and had a season ticket for last season

and u think Myhill is gonna rise?

LOL

As I said this thread is based on espn stats and in 9 games he's made 41 saves and had 1 clean sheet which I think is worthy of a rise.

Errrr how about Tim Howard? It'd be criminal not to have Howard increase' date=' he's top 10 in the world (AT LEAST!), was outstanding for Everton last year, and is always a high performer for the US.

He's due for a +1, and if the international performances mattered it'd be +2. [b']He saves the USA virtually every game[/b], and is certainly more mistake proof than keepers like Almunia.

This is 100% absolutely true ! Howard has nothing to work with on the US NT. Other than Bocanegra who always plays above his natural ability, that US back four is a wreck. Aside from some consistent (but still always "surprising") midfield attacks, Howard is the entire reason that the US will be in the WC, yet again. On international level, I can't think of another keeper that is consistently forced to make spectacular save after spectacular save time after time just to keep his side in the match.... (maybe Isaksson & Jaaskelainen, but that's it).

Internationally, Howard has to do more with less, than any other keeper on the planet.

Guest TOM_HEMY

la_liga_logo.jpg

Almeria:

Diego Alves 88-89

Athletic Club:

Gorka Iraizoz 88-89

Atletico Madrid:

David De Gea 75-78/79

Jimenez Roberto 82-85

Barcelona:

Victor Valdes 91-92/93

Deportivo:

Daniel Aranzubia 88-89/90

Getafe:

Oscar Ustari 88-87(pssibly)

Malaga:

Gustavo Munua 82-85

Racing Santander:

Tono 89-88(possibly)

Real Madrid:

Jerzy Dudek 85-84

Sporting:

Juan Pablo 85-86

Tenerife:

Sergio Aragoneses 80-84/85

Valencia:

Miguel Moya 87-88

Valladolid:

Jacob 85-86

Xerez:

Renan 88-87

:

Brian Jensen - He has good moments' date=' but also looks really dogey at times. For example Paul Robinson nearly scored a freekick against him from miles out and he had a few other "iffy" moments in Blackburn game. I think he'll rise to 86 though.

[/quote']

Agreed the Beast was not at his best on sun. He doesnt control his area good enough for a man of his size should tbh

Asenjo for Atletico Madrid?

Two keepers from the French League that I think would be useful to include into this article include:

Carrasso (Bordeaux)

Lloris (Lyon)

It's in your opinion how far they change, but they'll definitely stay or rise.