Aran's Top 5 Premier League Ratings

Aran_10

Re: Aran's Top 5 Premier League Ratings

manchester_united_logo.jpg

Ben Foster 87 - 88 -

he has not been solid but has played enough to warrant a rise due to him playing some games and making some decent saves

Edwin van der Sar 94 - 94/93 -

not been playing due to injury sodon't expect him to drop but still a channce of a drop

Wes Brown 89 - 88/89 -

again he has been injured but has recently come back (i am led to believe) and not had a game yet so i would expect a drop

Rafael Pereira da Silva 86 - 86/85 -

again he has been injured and i do not expect a drop but it wouldn't be suprising if he did.

Jonathan Evans 88 - 89/90 -

a rise of 1 expected because he has played more games and is improving his game more and more

Patrice Evra 93 - 94/93 -

IMO he is the best left-back in the world and deserves to get the rating for this

Rio Ferdinand 96 - 96/95 -

should stay but his performances of late have dropped and that has seen him not play in recent times

Gary Neville 89 - 88 -

He is fit, played last game against bolton but other than that had no games and deserves to drop

John O'Shea GS 89 - 90 -

brilliant utility player, always liked him and he deserves his 90 for his performances

Michael Carrick 92 - 91/92 -

Had a few poor performances before and saw himself dropped but last two games he has played and this may make him worthy of keeping his rating

Darren Fletcher 90 - 91/92 -

been brilliant in the centre, great work rate and paassing and been one of man utd exceptional players, warrants a 2 rise in my view

Ryan Giggs 92 - 92/93 -

could get a rise, but i don't think its possible as he doesn't play every game, injured of late

Owen Hargreaves 90 - 89 -

been injured for a very long time, he is having a comeback now though so i could see him maybe retaining his rating

Luís Nani 89 - 89/90 -

nani hasn't played well but has had more games and therefore could warrant a rise.

Ji-Sung Park 90 - 89 -

hasn't played any games yet and i think a drop is inevitable

Paul Scholes 92 - 92/91 -

having less and less games as he grows older means he could drop but unlikely

Antonio Valencia 89 - 90 -

has played some gams and has looked good in some games, deserves a rise

Dimitar Berbatov 93 - 93/94 -

has played better than last year and even though he has not scored goals his build up play during games is vital to our team.

Wayne Rooney 96 - 96/97 -

has played very well and has got a lot of goals, could rise but not very likely due to him being lucky to have 96 rating before.

Danny Welbeck 83 - 84/83 -

he has played well in cup and started the game against sunderland where he played pretty well

Except for that awesome goal against Sunderland, Berbatov isnt doing much lately, in my opinion he should keep his rating and if he keeps playing this way should at least drop by 1 in the next ratings.

About Evra, i think currently he's the best LB in activity and should really start rising, he deserves distinction of other 93's which are Cole and Lahm, again in my opinion they are not even close to Evra.

Nice work, keep it up.

Except for that awesome goal against Sunderland' date=' Berbatov isnt doing much lately, in my opinion he should keep his rating and if he keeps playing this way should at least drop by 1 in the next ratings.

About Evra, i think currently he's the best LB in activity and should really start rising, he deserves distinction of other 93's which are Cole and Lahm, again in my opinion they are not even close to Evra.

Nice work, keep it up.[/quote']

Wrong about Berbatov I think, look at the players around him:

Del Piero - 94

Mutu - 94

Totti - 94

Ronaldinho - 94

Forlan - 94

Aguero - 94

Kanoute - 94

Toni - 94

Van Persie - 93

Di Natale - 93

Tevez - 93

Benzema - 93

Klose - 93

Milito - 93

Trezuguet - 93

Luis Fabiano - 93

Adebayor - 93

Gomez - 93

Keane - 92

Amauri - 92

Pandev - 92

Kuyt - 92

Kalou - 92

Lisandro - 92

Anelka - 92

Higuain - 92

Pato - 92

Gilardino - 92

Huntelaar - 92

I personally rate Berbatov higher than all those players except for Forlan, Luis Fabiano and Van Persie.

Spot on about Evra though, he's so underrated, I'm sure the soccermanager reviewers have something against United. Well of course they do, everyone does. Most underrated team in the world.

Wrong about Berbatov I think' date=' look at the players around him:

[b']Del Piero - 94

Mutu - 94

Totti - 94

Ronaldinho - 94

Forlan - 94

Aguero - 94

Kanoute - 94

Toni - 94

Van Persie - 93

Di Natale - 93

Tevez - 93

Benzema - 93

Klose - 93[/b]

Milito - 93

Trezuguet - 93

Luis Fabiano - 93

Adebayor - 93

Gomez - 93

Keane - 92

Amauri - 92

Pandev - 92

Kuyt - 92

Kalou - 92

Lisandro - 92

Anelka - 92

Higuain - 92

Pato - 92

Gilardino - 92

Huntelaar - 92

I'd say the bold are better than Berbatov

Wrong about Berbatov I think' date=' look at the players around him:

Del Piero - 94

Mutu - 94

Totti - 94

Ronaldinho - 94

Forlan - 94

Aguero - 94

Kanoute - 94

Toni - 94

Van Persie - 93

Di Natale - 93

Tevez - 93

Benzema - 93

Klose - 93

Milito - 93

Trezuguet - 93

Luis Fabiano - 93

Adebayor - 93

Gomez - 93

Keane - 92

Amauri - 92

Pandev - 92

Kuyt - 92

Kalou - 92

Lisandro - 92

Anelka - 92

Higuain - 92

Pato - 92

Gilardino - 92

Huntelaar - 92

I personally rate Berbatov higher than all those players except for Forlan, Luis Fabiano and Van Persie.

Spot on about Evra though, he's so underrated, I'm sure the soccermanager reviewers have something against United. Well of course they do, everyone does. Most underrated team in the world.[/quote']

To compare Berbatov is a matter of decreasing the rating of some players you mentioned together with his own. Ronaldinho, Del Piero, Totti, Toni and Kanoute are no longer playing to deserve 94.

For Aguero i would wait a little more before saying he is overrated. Mutu is playing better atm, should keep his rating i think.

93 is already too high for Berbatov, he just has that rating due to the team he is on, not due to his skills.

Personally i think Berbatov is weak and shouldnt have a spot as regular. As Man Utd has no offensive options he is there just till they get a real forward.

I've seen goals from Valencia, Carrick and even Fletcher. When Owen comes on in the place of Berbatov, he usually saves the team from Draws/Losses.

Berbatov is not anymore, if he were one day, a player for such big club.

A 92 is more than enough, at least keeping his current rating, to see what he wont do this season and then decrease in the next... but 94... thats to much.

To compare Berbatov is a matter of decreasing the rating of some players you mentioned together with his own. Ronaldinho' date=' Del Piero, Totti, Toni and Kanoute are no longer playing to deserve 94.

For Aguero i would wait a little more before saying he is overrated. Mutu is playing better atm, should keep his rating i think.

93 is already too high for Berbatov, he just has that rating due to the team he is on, [b']not due to his skills.[/b]

Personally i think Berbatov is weak and shouldnt have a spot as regular. As Man Utd has no offensive options he is there just till they get a real forward.

I've seen goals from Valencia, Carrick and even Fletcher. When Owen comes on in the place of Berbatov, he usually saves the team from Draws/Losses.

Berbatov is not anymore, if he were one day, a player for such big club.

A 92 is more than enough, at least keeping his current rating, to see what he wont do this season and then decrease in the next... but 94... thats to much.

That's outrageous. Berbatov has more skill than the entire Man United squad put together. (yes exaggeration but you get my point I hope.)

chelsea_logo.jpg

Petr Cech 94 - 93

not the same peter check after injuries

Juliano Belletti 88 - 87/88

second choice to bosingwa, no games

Ricardo Carvalho 94 - 94/93

hasnt got back to his best but expect him to retain his rating

Ashley Cole 93 - 93/94

played great, scored goals wouldn't be suprised if he were to rise

Alex Rodrigo 92 - 91

hasn't played, doesn't deserve a 92 if your not the main player

Paulo Ferreira 88 - 87/88

hasn't played again, deserves a drop

Branislav Ivanovic 88 - 87

third choice maybe

Michael Ballack 93 - 92/93

not been that good of late, may drop

Joe Cole 92 - 91/92

injured, but has come back recently, can prove himself

Anderson Deco 92 - 91/92

deserves to drop, hasnt played much, when he has played poorly

Frank Lampard 95 - 95/96

dont think he will rise, possible tho

Florent Malouda 91 - 92/91

played well, could rise and expect him to

Yuri Zhirkov 92 - 92/91

been injured, could drop due to that

Nicolas Anelka 92 - 93/94

been vital to chelsea and a great player, deserved rise

Didier Drogbra 95 - 96

Chelsea's best player, scoaring lots of goals, deserved rise

Salomon Kalou 92 - 92/91

Out of the frame with the other two, could drop

That's outrageous. Berbatov has more skill than the entire Man United squad put together. (yes exaggeration but you get my point I hope.)

Hahaha yeah, i see what you mean. But again, he didnt do anything, ok lets consider his assist to Valencia scoring in the end of the game but except for that, Berbatov and a post today would have been the same...

chelsea_logo.jpg

Petr Cech 94 - 93

not the same peter check after injuries

Juliano Belletti 88 - 87/88

second choice to bosingwa' date=' no games

Ricardo Carvalho 94 - 94/93

hasnt got back to his best but expect him to retain his rating

Ashley Cole 93 - 93/94

played great, scored goals wouldn't be suprised if he were to rise

Alex Rodrigo 92 - 91

hasn't played, doesn't deserve a 92 if your not the main player

Paulo Ferreira 88 - 87/88

hasn't played again, deserves a drop

Branislav Ivanovic 88 - 87

third choice maybe

Michael Ballack 93 - 92/93

not been that good of late, may drop

Joe Cole 92 - 91/92

injured, but has come back recently, can prove himself

Anderson Deco 92 - 91/92

deserves to drop, hasnt played much, when he has played poorly

Frank Lampard 95 - 95/96

dont think he will rise, possible tho

Florent Malouda 91 - 92/91

played well, could rise and expect him to

Yuri Zhirkov 92 - 92/91

been injured, could drop due to that

Nicolas Anelka 92 - 93/94

been vital to chelsea and a great player, deserved rise

Didier Drogbra 95 - 96

Chelsea's best player, scoaring lots of goals, deserved rise

Salomon Kalou 92 - 92/91

Out of the frame with the other two, could drop

you've missed Boswinga and Daniel Sturridge :s

He hasn't missed any players - those not included are not rising or dropping.

Bosingwa would have been a shout for a +1 but due to his injury he will just retain his 92. Terry will stay at 95, hasn't done anything special enough to warrant a 96 and Sturridge has only features in 2 friendlies and 1 sub apperance in the Premiership, so won't get a rise :)

Although I have to disgaree on Ivanovic dropping, he has played 4 games out of 9 in the Premiership and all 3 Champions League games, I would say he will keep his rating, maybe even an outside chance of 89 if he continues playing

Hahaha yeah' date=' i see what you mean. But again, he didnt do anything, ok lets consider his assist to Valencia scoring in the end of the game but except for that, Berbatov and a post today would have been the same...[/quote']

Lets not forget hes not a Center forward and likes to work of another striker. Apart from the assist to Valencia there was that lovely backheel to Anderson as well. His touches at the best of times are sublime