Personal details:

Date of birth 15/12/1988

Place of birth France

Nationality France

Height 1.91 m /6 ft 3 in

Weight 75 kg /11 st 11 lbs

Position Midfield

Squad no 15

Steven was playing at Amiens where he made 3 appearances in 2007/2008.

In 2008/2009 he was still at Amiens but this time made 3 appearances scoring 1 goal.

Now 2009-2010 season he is at Blackburn Rovers making 6 starts out of all 6 of his appearaces where he scored one goal and picked up 1 yellow card. He scored this goal on the 4th minitue of Blackburns 6-2 defeat to Arsenal.

He also featured in 2 Carling Cup games, again he was in the starting XI.

I think he is one to keep track of.... got a feeling he has been mentioned before but cant find the thread....

What do u think?

Re: ***Steven N'Zonzi***

STEVEN N'ZONZI *****Steven N'Zonzi is not on the SM Database*****

Personal details:

Date of birth 15/12/1988

Place of birth France

Nationality France

Height 1.91 m /6 ft 3 in

Weight 75 kg /11 st 11 lbs

Position Midfield

Squad no 15

Steven was playing at Amiens where he made 3 appearances in 2007/2008.

In 2008/2009 he was still at Amiens but this time made 3 appearances scoring 1 goal.

Now 2009-2010 season he is at Blackburn Rovers making 6 starts out of all 6 of his appearaces where he scored one goal and picked up 1 yellow card. He scored this goal on the 4th minitue of Blackburns 6-2 defeat to Arsenal.

He also featured in 2 Carling Cup games' date=' again he was in the starting XI.

I think he is one to keep track of.... got a feeling he has been mentioned before but cant find the thread....

What do u think?[/quote']

He is on the database. When you search, dont include the ' and you'll find him.

• 1 month later...

NZONZI is at unmanaged external clubs in most setups in which I am involved. The problem is, is that the external clubs chairman value him at nearly double that of mine :mad: therefore if he gets an expected +4 in the ratings, what is that likely to do to his value and would I therefore be better off than simply breaking even?

Cheers

NZONZI is at unmanaged external clubs in most setups in which I am involved. The problem is' date=' is that the external clubs chairman value him at nearly double that of mine :mad: therefore if he gets an expected +4 in the ratings, what is that likely to do to his value and would I therefore be better off than simply breaking even?

Cheers[/quote']

Offer a player in exchange that is of a similar value and that will save you from spending so much money.