bertthefirst

I need a 93+ CM, not so much a DM/cm

The only ones available are

Dejan STANKOVIC 93 Age 31 CM/AM 15.2m

DIEGO, Ribas 94 Age 24 AM/CM 32.2m

TOULALAN, Jérémy 93 Age26 DM/CM 27.2m

GATTUSO, Gennaro 94 Age 31 CM/RM 17.3

Can people tell me which ones represent the better value,

In anticipation I have put an offer on for Stankovic because he seems to have been getting games and 3 goals for inter, and he fits my CM as primary position better....... I will have time to pull the deal if I am making a mistake.

Please help

Alternatively, if anyone has any ideas of a 90/91 who will make an increase very soon to 93+, that could also be helpfull ( I already have Lass Diarra, Busquests, Aqualini,xavi, Philipe Melo, and Scholes who will be shown the door when i get this replacement.)

Re: Need a CM

I need a 93+ CM' date=' not so much a DM/cm

The only ones available are

Dejan STANKOVIC 93 Age 31 CM/AM 15.2m

DIEGO, Ribas 94 Age 24 AM/CM 32.2m

TOULALAN, Jérémy 93 Age26 DM/CM 27.2m

GATTUSO, Gennaro 94 Age 31 CM/RM 17.3

Can people tell me which ones represent the better value,

In anticipation I have put an offer on for Stankovic because he seems to have been getting games and 3 goals for inter, and he fits my CM as primary position better....... I will have time to pull the deal if I am making a mistake.

Please help

Alternatively, if anyone has any ideas of a 90/91 who will make an increase very soon to 93+, that could also be helpfull ( I already have Lass Diarra, Busquests, Aqualini,xavi, Philipe Melo, and Scholes who will be shown the door when i get this replacement.)[/quote']

Get diego he is quality! will keep his 94 rating. If not get lassana diarra who will rise or felipe melo. Stankovic is great but is old. Deigo for me

Nah' date=' no way, im getting rid of Scholes.........

Im keeping the others as I think they will all rise[/quote']

Sorry it was just the way I read it, was abit shocked.

Yoann Gourcuff AM/CM 90 > 91/92+

Steven Fletcher CM/RM 90 > 91

Marek Hamsik CM/AM 90 > 91/90

Raul Meireles CM 91 > 92/91

Thanks for all your advice guys..

Get diego he is quality! will keep his 94 rating. If not get lassana diarra who will rise or felipe melo. Stankovic is great but is old. Deigo for me

I may look at Diego another time

Out of the four listed' date=' i'd go for Stankovic. For the simple reason that every time i see Inter play he has looked their best player. Also at just over 15m he is a bargain.

Definitely avoid Gattuso, he should drop when Italy is reviewed.[/quote']

Yeah, As nobody has said defo don't get stankovic or that he will drop i think i will let that deal go through, like you say, 15m, good price on balance. Gattuso was never really an option for me, I just put him on because he was the only other available to add to the list..

Sorry it was just the way I read it' date=' was abit shocked.

[center']Yoann Gourcuff AM/CM 90 > 91/92+

Steven Fletcher CM/RM 90 > 91

Marek Hamsik CM/AM 90 > 91/90

Raul Meireles CM 91 > 92/91[/center]

Thanks for this advice but i really needed a riser to 93.... As I have Melo,lass,aquailani and busquets who have good rise chances, i will prob have enough around the 91/92 mark......... But your advice will help in another set-up..

Thanks to all............... repped