Luis Suarez, Why didn't he rise?

Re: Luis Suarez, Why didn't he rise?

Huntelaar was 91 while at Ajax wasn't he? I'm pretty sure that Huntelaar never started the season with 13 goals in 10 games (or 18 in 15 if you include Europa League). Huntelaar had 33 goals in 34 in his last full season at Ajax (can't score to save his life at AC Milan), no doubt Luis Suarez is on his way to going a few goals better than that this season. I guess the ratings are at SMs' discretion, and sometimes they're not always fair with the ratings, but I imagine they'll be more generous when he moves away from the Dutch league and starts scoring on a top level.

I do hope Suarez won't rise, not least until he moves to a bigger club.

Huntlehaar, he did a lot more than Suarez has done, over a longer period of time, and with crapper players around him. Huntlehaar got his rating after 2 or 3 record goalscoring seasons.. Suarez, though has done well, but not on the magnitude or on the longitude that Huntlehaar did. So, Until, Huntlehaar is matched, Suarez has peaked in Holland ;).

I do hope Suarez won't rise' date=' not least until he moves to a bigger club.

Huntlehaar, he did a lot more than Suarez has done, over a longer period of time, and with crapper players around him. Huntlehaar got his rating after 2 or 3 record goalscoring seasons.. Suarez, though has done well, but not on the magnitude or on the longitude that Huntlehaar did. So, Until, Huntlehaar is matched, Suarez has peaked in Holland ;).[/quote']

If you watch Suarez play and it's a joy to watch him play Suarez has lots more to his game than Huntelaar. Easily deserves a +1 rise imo

Personally, I think two things go against Suarez' case for a rise:

Firstly, it seems to me that the Dutch league is no longer such a force in Europe when you compare it to other leagues. It is certainly no match for the three heavyweights of England, Spain and Italy, and it ranks below France, Germany and Portugal as well, in my opinion. Even the Turkish and Ukranian leagues seem to be on at least an even keep with Holland right now, and SM has shown this by downgrading the last 90+ player back to 90 (van Bronckhorst). It is quite evident to me that, just by going on Dutch sides performances in the UCL, that the elite Dutch sides are struggling to keep up with other European outfits. Correct me if I am wrong, but the last Dutch team to get out of the UCL group stages was PSV Eindhoven in 2006/07 season, where they lost to Liverpool in the Quarter-Finals. Since then, Dutch teams have struggled in Europe, particularly the UCL, thus, allowing SM to downgrade Holland's standard of league.

Secondly, and perhaps even more obvious that the first reason, is the fact that Ajax were absolutely pap last season, at least in comparison to how they usually do. Luis Suarez can bang in as many goals as he likes, but Ajax were outclassed over the course of the season by, not only the champions, AZ Alkmaar, but FC Twente also. If Ajax had won the league, then perhaps SM would have been more generous to Suarez and rewarded him with a rise to 91 (taking into account personal and team accolades/performances). But they didn't and, to me, 90 seems quite right for him.

What if i don't find him a joy to watch?. Can i press charges vs u for false advertising?. lol.

Guess you never saw an Ajax game before. Suarez offers great ball distribution and links well with other players. Huntelaar only had 1 thing going for him at Ajax and that was goals. I have watched both players play at Ajax and I think Suarez is better and has a brighter future.

If Huntelaar can be more than a 90 at Ajax than Suarez can.

ok many people l saying that suarez should be 91 but this is the same with edin dzeko many people thinks he will be 91 in the next rating but he will only rise up +1 to 90 am not comparing boths players. am just looking at the fact

suarez is a very good player but 90 is fair unless he move to a bigger team or league

Luis SUAREZ - SM Please Read!!!

please please please can you reassess LUIS SUAREX (Ajax) rating.

many users on here believe he should be rated 91/92.

I do not see how he can be rated the SAME as Marko Pantelic:

LUIS SUAREZ this season:

21 goals in 21 games (including NT)

captain of Ajax

PANTELIC

3 goals in 11 games (including NT)

no player in the Dutch league is rated above 90... if anyone deserves to be the current best player in Netherlands, it is Luis Suarez, and is clearly more deserving of 91/92 than a 90.

fellow SM users, please add your comments below to get this rating reassessed!

Re: Luis SUAREZ - SM Please Read!!!

please please please can you reassess LUIS SUAREX (Ajax) rating.

many users on here believe he should be rated 91/92.

I do not see how he can be rated the SAME as Marko Pantelic:

LUIS SUAREZ this season:

21 goals in 21 games (including NT)

captain of Ajax

PANTELIC

3 goals in 11 games (including NT)

no player in the Dutch league is rated above 90... if anyone deserves to be the current best player in Netherlands' date=' it is Luis Suarez, and is clearly more deserving of 91/92 than a 90.

fellow SM users, please add your comments below to get this rating reassessed![/quote']

Totally agree:cool: