Bye Bye Bourkey!

Bourkey

As some of you may have noticed, i havent been the most active forumer recently. This is the first time I've logged in for about roughly 2 weeks. Anyway, This is just a message to say I will be leaving the forums. I have alot more going on in life at the moment and dont really have any time for the forum.

Id Just like to say thanks to everyone on here, for making my time so pleasant its been good while it lasted, and Ive met some cracking people.

If anyone wants to keep in touch further, just message me i do have many other things im fairly active on.

Id also like to say that I dont need telling that this thread may be closed, Im aware of that, (Not mentioning any names - Dai :P)

Anyway, On that note..

Goodbye.

Bourkey :)

Re: Bye Bye Bourkey!

As some of you may have noticed' date=' i havent been the most active forumer recently. This is the first time I've logged in for about roughly 2 weeks. Anyway, This is just a message to say I will be leaving the forums. I have alot more going on in life at the moment and dont really have any time for the forum.

Id Just like to say thanks to everyone on here, for making my time so pleasant its been good while it lasted, and Ive met some cracking people.

If anyone wants to keep in touch further, just message me i do have many other things im fairly active on.

Id also like to say that I dont need telling that this thread may be closed, Im aware of that, (Not mentioning any names - Dai :P)

Anyway, On that note..

Goodbye.

Bourkey :)[/quote']

Yeah I Noticed You Havent Been On FOr Long.

Cya Mate. Will Miss You :P

Have A Nice Life :)

Guest Park Ji Sung

? Please just turn off your computer and go to bed.

I hate you

You better mind your bidness mayne' date=' don't get yourself into something you won't be able to walk out of.:mad::mad:

This is between me and whoever started this thread.:mad:I didn't know how best to tell you, but yo' momma's a freak.

;)

• 1 year later...

Couldnt resist coming back last time, but it had been something silly like six weeks since i was last on so just thought id say goodbye, again. ahaha, and i know alot of you wont even care as its mad how much the forums changed in that time but for the people that did know me, thank you for making my stay so good. :)

Oh and by the way its a definete leave this time, as last time i kept my clubs, this time i havent got them anymore. I did what i came to do and that was win Div 1 with my Div 4 Bradford and ive done that now so Adios everyone. Its been a good few years. :) You may still see me around, but no time soon maybe in a few months closer to the summer. :D

Cheers,

Bourkey.