Some doubts over some players

I am looking to sell some players in one of my teams, but I am unsure whether to keep the following players:

Omar Gonzalez (Los Angeles Galaxy, 78)

Tomislav Barbaric (Dinamo Zagreb, 78)

Toko Bundebele (Grasshopper-Club, 74) - NOTE: I thought he was going to rise. Are the ratings of his team done yet?

Norvey Orozco (Junior, 76)

Raul Asprilla (Chicó, 74)

And also, three particular players of Leicester City:

Astrit Ajdarevic (72)

Andy King (80)

Kack Hobbs (80)

About these three, I really don't care if they are not going to rise, I just want to know if they are good prospects.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Some doubts over some players

Astrit Ajdarevic (72)

Andy King (80)

Kack Hobbs (80)

Don't know much about the first lot of players, but I know a little about these three, the latter in particular. Jack Hobbs used to play with my best mate at Lincoln City before he was snapped up by Liverpool. He was ooften captain for Liverpool Reserves, I believe, before he went on loan to Leicester last season and was key to them getting promoted. Doing well again this season as Leicester are (in my opinion) over-achieving. He will be 82/83 quite comfortably by the end of the season and is good enough to make it into the EPL.

Don't know too much about the other two as I have seen very little of them play. However, King has been playing more and more in the last few weeks, so he's definately one to keep hold of for the short-term, but I don't know about the long term. Ajdarevic hasn't played a minute this season, and I've never seen him play, so I can't tell you a great deal.

Apologies for the lack of great detail, but I'd strongly recommend that you keep Hobbs.

I am looking to sell some players in one of my teams' date=' but I am unsure whether to keep the following players:

Omar Gonzalez (Los Angeles Galaxy, 78)

Tomislav Barbaric (Dinamo Zagreb, 78)

Toko Bundebele (Grasshopper-Club, 74) - NOTE: I thought he was going to rise. Are the ratings of his team done yet?

Norvey Orozco (Junior, 76)

Raul Asprilla (Chicó, 74)

And also, three particular players of Leicester City:

Astrit Ajdarevic (72)

Andy King (80)

Kack Hobbs (80) :D :D :D :D

About these three, I really don't care if they are not going to rise, I just want to know if they are good prospects.

Thanks in advance.[/quote']

'kack' hobbs luvin the typo mate! I am immature so it made me laugh!

Seriously Ajdarevic hasn't had any chances at l'pool - Hobbs is in Championship now so might get +1 or 2 at absolute best.

I know nothing about the continental ones - sorry! :o

Don't know much about the first lot of players' date=' but I know a little about these three, the latter in particular. Jack Hobbs used to play with my best mate at Lincoln City before he was snapped up by Liverpool. He was ooften captain for Liverpool Reserves, I believe, before he went on loan to Leicester last season and was key to them getting promoted. Doing well again this season as Leicester are (in my opinion) over-achieving. He will be 82/83 quite comfortably by the end of the season and is good enough to make it into the EPL.

Don't know too much about the other two as I have seen very little of them play. However, King has been playing more and more in the last few weeks, so he's definately one to keep hold of for the short-term, but I don't know about the long term. Ajdarevic hasn't played a minute this season, and I've never seen him play, so I can't tell you a great deal.

Apologies for the lack of great detail, but I'd strongly recommend that you keep Hobbs.[/quote']

That is a nice insight on them, thanks for the help

'kack' hobbs luvin the typo mate! I am immature so it made me laugh!

Seriously Ajdarevic hasn't had any chances at l'pool - Hobbs is in Championship now so might get +1 or 2 at absolute best.

I know nothing about the continental ones - sorry! :o

Small typo mistake... :o. Thanks for the your help.

Ok then, I'll keep Ajdarevic and King, for the time being, and Hobbs as a more exciting prospect. What about the other players, anyone has suggestions?

just to say we have quite a few risers in our team at the moment. just an opinion from a leicester fan...

Andy King has missed the start of the season thru injury but is getting there again. not going ro rise unless he gets a good run of games and plays well

Jack Hobbs has improved all the way throughout the time he has been with us. could reach 82 this season. IMO he is a future lower premier league player (prob not with us lol) so hes worth keeping if you can be bothered to wait.

Astrit Ajdarevic has not really had a chance yet but hes only 17 or 18. hard 2 know how good hes going to be. bareing in mind hes only rated 72 its not really a gamble to keep hold of him.

Dany N'Guessan has done very well since his move from lincoln. hes got a lot to learn but he deserves a rise to 77/78. good signing for 4th division teams.

Matt Fryatt is our most known player at the moment. has scored plenty of goals so far so he should rise by a couple this season if he carries on.

Max Gradel is a long term prospect and should get a 1st team game again now hes moved on loan to leeds. needs a run in the championship for a rise tho.

hope that helps a bit.