How do u beat bigger teams?

kidvillan

Re: How do u beat bigger teams?

it is very hard mate but here are some pointers;

• Make sure your tempo is fast
  • Make sure you counter attack
  • Play defensive like 4-5-1
  • Make sure you play to your strengths i.e if you have a 90+ striker he should be target man, penalty and free-kick taker
  • Make sure you use an in-game instruction i.e on 75mins if losing play 4-3-3

Hope this helps,

P.S- Also you need a lot of luck :D

Guest cfc4eva

i usually play 4-5-1 and then play your best in form striker at the front. that usually works best for me and i mostly get a 1-0 or 2-0. hope that helps mate

My villa team beat inter on pens' date=' i bought 2 more 90 rated plays then play 4-2-3-1

With Defensive and hard tackling, Target man (Carew), Counter Attack and Men behind ball with Slow Fast tempo

Good luck[/quote']

This.

I find the 4-2-3-1 to be more effective than the 4-5-1 defensive.

I use a very defensive mentality, slow tempo, counter-attack, direct passing, mixed attacking style, men behind ball, hard tackling, pressing own half, targetman.

At 75 mins, if I'm losing, I go for broke with a 3-4-1-2 using a very attacking mentality, fast tempo, through the middle, playmaker (the AM, behind the strikers) & pressing all over. At this point, I don't use men behind ball, targetman or counter-attack.

This.

I find the 4-2-3-1 to be more effective than the 4-5-1 defensive.

I use a very defensive mentality' date=' slow tempo, counter-attack, direct passing, mixed attacking style, men behind ball, hard tackling, pressing own half, targetman.

At 75 mins, if I'm losing, I go for broke with a 3-4-1-2 using a very attacking mentality, fast tempo, through the middle, playmaker (the AM, behind the strikers) & pressing all over. At this point, I don't use men behind ball, targetman or counter-attack.[/quote']

hey wt player runs do you do with these tactics??