.Dan_DG17.'s Rating Predictions For The Premier League.

premier-league-logo.gif

Well, its almost that time again, yes, the English rating changes. With them coming up in a few weeks/months, i thought i'd do a rating change prediction thread.

:) It should also give me enough time to research the teams players so I wont be in any rush. If i have enough time, i'll also start on the championship.

It will be in alphabetical order, so first up will be Arsenal. :)

Arsenal

Aston Villa

Birmingham City

Blackburn Rovers

Bolton Wanderers

Burnley

Chelsea

Everton

Fulham

Hull City

Liverpool

Manchester City

Manchester United

Portsmouth

Stoke

Sunderland

Tottenham Hotspur

West Ham United

Wigan Athletic

Wolverhampton Wanderers

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, its almost that time again, yes, the English rating changes. With them coming up in a few weeks/months, i thought i'd do a rating change prediction thread. It should also give me enough time

Re: .Dan_DG17.'s Rating Predictions For The Premier League. Arsenal are now finished. A few players are yet to be added, Wilshere, Ramsey etc, and will be in due time, once they have played. Next U

Re: .Dan_DG17.'s Rating Predictions For The Premier League.

Forget this' date=' you need to match the matches today then do it lol[/quote']

Yes my friend, i will be updating each club page after every match, updating appearances and minutes etc. Its going to be a big project for me and i hope people benefit from it :)

So for Arsenal there are 11 risers, yet only 1 dropper. And you're now saying the one dropper is likely to stay :eek:

Sadly rating changes don't work like that. If players only rose we'd end up with all the big 4 teams having 10x 95 rated players.

Denílson will not rise. His performences haven't been up to the level of a 90 rated player, and he's injured until the end of November.

Silvestre will certainly not rise. He's just not getting games, because there are better players and is infact more likely to drop.

I wouldn't rule out a drop for Fabianski to 85. Mannone seems to be ahead of him in the pecking order now, and whenever I've seen Fabi play he's been prone to making mistakes.

Eboue will get less and less game time now so I can't see him rising. Walcott also is unlikely to rise unless he gets a lot more time.

I'm also expecting to see at least 1 high profile player drop. Not sure who, because I haven't had a thorough look at the squad, but I'm sure SM will find someone.

Eboue will get less and less game time now so I can't see him rising.

Unfortunately, the guy is Wenger's love-child, and gets more game time than he deserves. :rolleyes:

Seriously, though, he's used whenever we need a more attacking force down the flanks, and has been preferred over Sagna a couple of times. Come to think of it, Wenger seems to somehow fit him into the lineup even when Bacary's playing. Surely a rise can't be ruled out completely if this trend continues? (leaving aside the question of whether the clown actually deserves it.)

So for Arsenal there are 11 risers' date=' yet only 1 dropper. And you're now saying the one dropper is likely to stay :eek:

Sadly rating changes don't work like that. If players only rose we'd end up with all the big 4 teams having 10x 95 rated players.

Denílson will not rise. His performences haven't been up to the level of a 90 rated player, and he's injured until the end of November.

Silvestre will certainly not rise. He's just not getting games, because there are better players and is infact more likely to drop.

I wouldn't rule out a drop for Fabianski to 85. Mannone seems to be ahead of him in the pecking order now, and whenever I've seen Fabi play he's been prone to making mistakes.

Eboue will get less and less game time now so I can't see him rising. Walcott also is unlikely to rise unless he gets a lot more time.

I'm also expecting to see at least 1 high profile player drop. Not sure who, because I haven't had a thorough look at the squad, but I'm sure SM will find someone.[/quote']

I see where your coming from, but the likes of Senderos and Djourou are still to be added mate. :) So they're will be more droppers because they haven't played yet.

• 3 weeks later...

602.png?t=1258327318

Arsenal Football Club.

Vito Mannone 70>77/82. Big Riser.

Thomas Vermaelen 88>90.

Kieran Gibbs 82>82/83.

Abou Diaby 88>89

Alex Song 88>89

Aaron Ramsey 84>84/85

Emmanuel Eboue 89>89/90

Robin Van Persie 93>93/94

Nicklas Bendtner 88>89

• Goalkeeper
  • Defender
  • Midfielder
  • Striker

602.png?t=1258327318

Arsenal Football Club.

Vito Mannone 70>77/82. Big Riser.

Thomas Vermaelen 88>90.

Kieran Gibbs 82>92/83.

Abou Diaby 88>89

Alex Song 88>89

Aaron Ramsey 84>84/85

Emmanuel Eboue 89>89/90

Robin Van Persie 93>93/94

Nicklas Bendtner 88>89

• Goalkeeper
  • Defender
  • Midfielder
  • Striker

Gibbs to 92??? lol

Aaron Ramsey should rise more mate even if he is only getting a few games he plays great in all of them. Did you see the Wales game against Scotland? He rules the show creating all the goals

603-1.png

Aston Villa Football Club

Brad Freidel 90>91

Richard Dunne 89>90/91 - All Round Great Defender.

Carlos Cuellar 90>91

James Collins 87>88/89

Stephen Warnock 88>88/89

Steve Sidwell 88>89

Ashley Young 90>90/91

James Milner 89>90

Fabian Delph 80>81/82

Gabriel Agbonlahor 89>90

Personally I think your Villa ratings are a bit on the generous side.

I can't see Friedel rising with his age, but he doesn't hardly miss a game so it would be hard for me to leave him out.

As for the others, I think they're fine, I'd only really take out Cuellar now.