The New Zidane

Karim Benzema

SofianeFeghouli.png

Sofiane Feghouli

Date of birth: 26 December 1989 (1989-12-26)

Playing Position: Midfield

D.O.B: Levallois-Perret, Paris,France

Current season stats 2009/10

Ligue 1

Games 5

Starts 4

Sub 1

Goals 0

YC 0

RC 0

SM Stats

Value:£5,623,000

Rating: 86

SM Position's: Wing/AM

Foot: Both

Last Rating Update: +3 (Date: 19-3-2009)

Career

Sofiane Feghouli began his career with Grenoble, after French giants Paris Saint-Germain decline to sign him after a trial. For the latter portion of the 2006/07 season, he was promoted to the first-team squad and given the number 33 shirt. He made his highly anticipated debut, at the age of 17, for the club on 27 April 2007 in a Ligue 2 match against Reims appearing as a substitute. Grenoble won the match 1–0.He ade two more appearances that season including his first start on the final match day of the season against Montpellier. Montpellier won the match 1–0 with Sofiane playing just 56 minutes before being subbed out. later in the season, he signed his first professional contract with Grenoble keeping him with the side until 2010.

The following season, he was handed the first-team number 8 and, despite being 17 years of age, was given a more important role in the squad.

Source(Wikipedia)

My opinion

Ive seen this guy play and really really like him, he looks like a very good promising player. Already capped 3 times by France U21 after making his debut against Bosnia and Herzegovina and I expect more plus I suspect a move to one of the bigger clubs is in the near future.

Created this thread just to highlight his potential

• 2 weeks later...

Re: The New Zidane

i made a bid of 7.2 m for him' date=' do you guys think he is going to raise in this french rating changes?[/quote']

Don't bid for him, his team Grenoble is playing badly and he hasn't done anything special to warrant a rise.

For 7.2 m you can sign these three: Andrea Poli (82--->85), Eden Hazard (84--->87/86) and Sebastien Corchia (77--->84).