DIARRA, Lass vs FELIPE MELO vs AQUILANI

noob

Re: DIARRA, Lass vs FELIPE MELO vs AQUILANI

Diarra - 92 with potential to go further

Melo - 92 but less potential I think.

Aqualani - Rating won't change. Possibilty of being a flop.

Between Melo and Diarra...........

Juventus horrible form will stop Melo getting the 93 we all thought he would have a good chance at getting ;)...........

Diarra mighn't make it to the WC (I'm irish :P)

Melo in My opinion would be the best bet ;)

Although Diarra B)

jeez its a toss up!! Flip a coin :P

Between Melo and Diarra...........

Juventus horrible form will stop Melo getting the 93 we all thought he would have a good chance at getting ;)...........

Diarra mighn't make it to the WC (I'm irish :P)

Melo in My opinion would be the best bet ;)

Although Diarra B)

jeez its a toss up!! Flip a coin :P

I would hardly say Juventus are on a run pf 'horrible' form. They are now 2nd in Serie A and tonight beat the team that were 2nd, Sampdoria, 5-1. Anyway, I don't think he was ever going to get 93 what the circumstances and I had / have him marked down for 92. Both he and Diarra are good players and you can't go wrong either way. Diarra probably the best option, but he plays for Real Madrid - which is never a good thing! :P

I'd pick Diarra, he's younger and starts for a high flying Real Madrid!

Melo is a great player too, but i'd still prefer Diarra. Even though Melo will most certainly be in the world cup next year, Diarra's France are under threat (Come on Ireland!:))

Who said Aquilani is a flop? Thats ridiculous, he played today against us and he looked very good. He can be a huge success at Liverpool.

Still, I'd pick Diarra!;)

Guest Football8

Lass definitely, if anyone remembers Makelele (similar situation to Lass) then Lass has the potential to surpass him on all levels. He is still kind of young and is a one of a kind player. Should at the least be getting 92 next changes and can hit higher ratings in the future.

Hi

Can you tell me in order out of these 3 who is the best to buy?

AQUILANI

FELIPE MELO

DIARRA' date=' Lass[/quote']

I would go for Lass, Melo and then Aquilani - in that order. Lass Diarra has his fair share of critics and admirers and I am more of the latter. Fair enough, comparing him to the legendary Makelele is a tad insulting for some Makelele fans but Lass is still a good player. He definitely has the chance to rise into the mid 90s if all goes well for him at Real Madrid and for the Les Blues. For now, a small rise to 92. ;)

Felipe Melo has now made quite a name for himself following his breakthrough season last term with La Viola and the Selecao. He, like Lass will get a rise to 92 I'm certain.

Aquilani is a very gifted football player with a good attacking football brain. However, injury has hampered his progression into the Italian side. When fit, he is no doubt a classy player and he could offer Liverpool an extra cutting edge up front. Nonetheless, being fairly injury prone, I would generally steer clear of him for now and see how well he adapts to the frenzied pace of the EPL. :)