Sign in to follow this  
Toonfanforlife

Toonfanforlife/Telamanion Ajax Man City Newcastle EC 2400 Reports

Re: Spams West Ham EC2501/Toonfanforlife Newcastle EC 2400 Transfer Gossip/Match Repo

My team' date=' my baby, my West Ham EC 2501! :P

[center']

First Team

SS4.jpg

Second Team

SS5.jpg

And, the King of all Loan Lists! :P Saves me 600k/game!

SS6.jpg[/center]

There you go Bowen. ;)

Re: Spams West Ham EC2501/Toonfanforlife Newcastle EC 2400 Transfer Gossip/Match Repo

Same here as well Spam' date='Got to get 45 points from 18 league games to do it so 15 wins and out of my last 18 basically and i have accomplished it:)[/quote']

Your squad's the type that'll win the Div. 2 then have a major shout at winnign the Div. 1.

Wigan and Fulham in EC 2501 both got promoted last season, and they're fourth and fifth! :eek:

Your squad's the type that'll win the Div. 2 then have a major shout at winnign the Div. 1.

Wigan and Fulham in EC 2501 both got promoted last season' date=' and they're fourth and fifth! :eek:[/quote']

I was thinking the same Spam even though it will be harder with 3 forumers in the top division, As long as i go up and survive i cannot really complain but i feel i can do a lot more than that

I was thinking the same Spam even though it will be harder with 3 forumers in the top division' date=' As long as i go up and survive i cannot really complain but i feel i can do a lot more than that[/quote']

Your squad should allow a good run in the Cups as well as a title push, unless you ahve a superclub with an average lineup of 95 in the legue! :P

Just loaned out Alderweireld and Santon to Tom so thanks a lot for that mate,My wage bill before i created this thread was just over the 1.1 million mark and now it is at just over a million so a grand saving of 100k in a day:)

Your squad should allow a good run in the Cups as well as a title push' date=' unless you ahve a superclub with an average lineup of 95 in the legue! :P[/quote']

It should do i lost to Chelsea and Leicester in the cups but just fielded reserve sides tbh as i find them a hinderance rather than something to look forward to,Except for my first season with Newcastle in EC2400 when i won the cup

And we probably do in the form of Man Utd but they are one of these clubs that have no Squad depth whatsoever and chase the 90s

Alexis Sanchez is up for loan as well' date=' i need to cut costs so it makes sense to loan him out as i already have Hernandez,Bastos,Muller and Mata who can play on the wings[/quote']

Do you know that West Ham have all the players you just mentioned! :P

Great minds think alike! :D;)

Do you know that West Ham have all the players you just mentioned! :P

Great minds think alike! :D;)

Well until you just mentioned it i did not know we had all of the players that you mentioned ,I probably bought some of them off your thread though but i had Muller for a long long time his TB is up in 3/4 days time so i have had him for a good 9 weeks now,But the others in Bastos,Hernandez are recent signings and Mata was one of the first signings i made and probably 3rd longest serving player at the club behind Given and Bassong.

Hopefully i recieve a bid for Albrighton,Cabrera or Ayala tommorow so i can get De Rossi at last,I think the transfer bids for external clubs is broke if im honest as it has been ages since i have not recieved at least one bid for a player and i have 9 TLed across 2 setups

Wigan join race for De Rossi, Everyone except Palacios and Valencia are up for sale. Complete revamp for Wigan by the end of the week. ;)