Sign in to follow this  
Toonfanforlife

Toonfanforlife/Telamanion Ajax Man City Newcastle EC 2400 Reports

Re: Spams West Ham EC2501/Toonfanforlife Newcastle EC 2400 Transfer Gossip/Match Repo

Pat's all folks! West Ham agree deals for Pato and Silva!

1286678060-olympics-beijing-olympic-games-2008-day-eleven.jpgvalencia.jpg

In an exclusive interview with the 2501 Times, West Ham United manager Sam Vermaelen spoke of his joy after agreeing two deals with Arsenal and Fulham for their respective talents Pato and David Silva, the transfers will see Gattuso, Chamakh (post rise) and nearly £40m depart for the promising youngsters to come into the club.

Vermaelen had this to say:

I'm so pleased that these transfers have been made possible, it really does let me bring this club forward, I mean Rino's doen a good job here since arriving in the preseason, but we feel that he could do a little better at Arsenal where there's a little less competition in the CM position, Maxi at RM and Shava's got the AM role under wraps, so ti would've been difficult.

Silva's the gem for me here, we currently only have Maxwell functioning at LM, where he's bagged 13 in 12 as the League's top scorer, but I feel he'll appreciate a defensive LB role more, and David'll do a bang up job as our new Left Sided Midfielder. Do i really have to say why I'm happy we're getting Pato!?

For these fairytale signings to come true, Felipe Melo will also be leaving the East London club, with Aston Villa his preferred destination as enquiries have been made. Also expected to leave Upton Park are Michel Bastos and possibly Marek Hamsik in late November.

In other news, West Ham are set to contact Aston Villa, Bristol City and Tottenham Hotspur over the availabilty of Iker Casillas, Christian Gentner and Thomas Vermaelen, despite having 4 admittedly inadequate bids rejected for the Belgian.

We'll make sure to keep our eye on this emerging story.

Re: Spams West Ham EC2501/Toonfanforlife Newcastle EC 2400 Transfer Gossip/Match Repo

leicester%20city%20badge.png

New Leicester ERA begins!

damien_duff.jpgscott_parker.jpgmatthew_etherington.jpgbenoit_assou_ekotto.jpgdanny_collins.jpg

Leicester City are pleased to announce that they have managed to sign four ex premier league players. These players include tough tackling central midfielder Scott Parker (Ex West Ham United) for a sum of 5.1mill, flying winger Damien Duff (Ex Newcastle United) for a sum of 3.5mill, midfield creator Matthew Etherington (Ex West Ham United) for a sum of 3.8mill and finally defensive rock Benoit Assou-Ekotto (Ex Tottenham Hotspur) for a sum of 4.8mill. Leicester have also revealed that they are close to completing a deal for centre half Danny Collins, with the fee believed to be around 3million pounds. Meanwhile in other news Leicester City have revealed that new Signing Scott Parker will take over the Captains armband from current captain Matt Oakley starting with tonights game at home to Watford.

This is my first ever try at a post like this so could people tell me ways in which i can improve my post.

Thanks KangarooJack09.

Starting lineup for West Ham United away to Birmingham:

------------Victor Valdes--------------

-----Chygrynskiy---Pique---Arbeloa-----

Gattuso----Maxi----Arshavin----Maxwell

-----Pazzini -----Gilardino----- Mata-----

Two more Big names sign up at Leicester City!!

desactis-coferenza-fotocuomo-1_news.jpg

Morgan De Sanctis being unveiled to the press.

Just hours after Leicester City revealed four new signings, a further two have been revealed. The players in qusetion are Morgan De Sanctis (Ex Napoli and Galatasaray) who arrived for a fee of 4.85mill and Thiago Motta (Ex Genoa and Internazionale) who arrives for a grand total of 4.3mill plus Stephen Clemence and Radostin Kishishev. The two players are expected to go straight into the starting line-up for tonight's home game against Watford.

On there arrival the Leicester City manager had this to say 'I believe that both Morgan and Thiago will play a huge part in the future success of this club and will both become fans favourite's immediately.'

Good posts tom:)' date='I will now name my line up for tonights match away to Southampton

[center']Given

Tasci--Pique--Bruno Alves--Evra

Felipe Melo

Hamsik------Gourcuff

Hernandez-------------Mata

Pato[/center]

Joined Ec 2400 a few days ago and have done a few good transfers

Great squad by the way

any chance of buying jagielka

Joined Ec 2400 a few days ago and have done a few good transfers

Great squad by the way

any chance of buying jagielka

Thanks are you West Ham or Spurs by any chance,And yes i am looking to offload Jagielka as i have a bid lined up for someone which is why i have let De Rossi go however the other club values him quite highly near the 8 million mark to be precise so unless you offer me more than that it is a bit pointless letting him go

This is my first ever try at a post like this so could people tell me ways in which i can improve my post.

Thanks KangarooJack09.

Try centring ur text, i dont know why but it looks better imo. Also maybe a coloured title, but their just minor imporvements, because there isn't much in your post to improve dude :D

-Ben B)

0,,10400~6516676,00.jpg

Leicester City line up for tonights game at home to Watford

De Sanctis

Santon - Alderweireld - Tunchev - Assou-Ekotto

Duff - Parker© - Motta - Etherington

A.Sanchez - Gallagher

Key Players: Scott Parker ©

Alexis Sanchez

Morgan De Sanctis

Drew 1-1 to Southampton tonight,I seriously dont know how as i outclassed them in every department but oh well as long as i dont lose it is not the end of the world espically considering 2nd placed Norwich did lose so now have a ten point gap over them and Charlton lost too meaning i now have a 20 point gap to 3rd:)

Match Stats

Possession

Southampton:35% Newcastle:65%

Total Shots

Southampton:9 Newcastle:25

Shots On Target

Southampton:8 Newcastle:15

Corners

Southampton:6 Newcastle:6

Yellow Cards

Southampton:0 Newcastle:1

Red Cards

Southampton:0 Newcastle:0

Match Report

0:

Kick-Off

2: A clear crisp strike by Marek HAMSIK hits the side netting!

3: Kevin DOYLE gains control at the edge of the box but curls his shot inches wide

5: Eduardo BRUNO ALVES drags his shot wide

6: Jack CORK starts to push further forward in the attack

7: Alexandre PATO hits the ball hard with the outside of his boot, but puts it into row z

11: A dangerous cross by Jake THOMSON races across the mouth of the goal

13: [Goal] GOAL!! - With a gaping goal from just yards out Stephen HUNT thunders it into the net!

15: Patrice EVRA takes control of the loose ball

18: Simon GILLETT gets in the way of a thundering shot

21: Shay GIVEN dives to his left and clutches the ball to his chest

23: The imposing Dominguez PABLO HERNANDEZ heads inches over

26: Juan Manuel MATA nearly gives the crowd something to cheer about as his drive whistles past the post

28: A mazey dribble by Stephen HUNT but he is unfortunate as he fails to get his shot on target

29: A golden opportunity is wasted and Juan Manuel MATA knows it!

31: A 25 yard shot by Marek HAMSIK smashes against the crossbar

33: With an open goal Dominguez PABLO HERNANDEZ shot blazes over the bar! No wonder he's looking at the ground!

43: Some hard tackling by Lloyd JAMES, contributing to his teams defence

44: Dominguez PABLO HERNANDEZ is clean through on goal with only the keeper to beat, but hits the outside of the post

45:

Half Time

48: Stephen HUNT is starting to boss the play as he is getting more on the ball and space

51: A scramble in the six yard box ensues and Yoann GOURCUFF blasts it into the arms of the keeper

53: A short range effort is easily saved by Shay GIVEN

60: A shot from Kevin DOYLE is cleared off the line and out to safety

61: [Goal] GOAL!! - A trademark strike from Yoann GOURCUFF!

62: An easy chance by Alexandre PATO goes begging

68: Juan Manuel MATA places a right foot shot wide from twenty yards out

69: Marek HAMSIK has his head in his hands, after he blasts wide infront of an open goal!!!!

70: Alexandre PATO comes within inches of scoring, getting on the edge of a fine cross, glancing his free header just wide

71: [Yellow Card] BOOKED - After a foolish foul on the edge of the box Carvalho FELIPE MELO receives an instant caution!

72: Stephen HUNT inexplicably misses his cue on a header from six yards

82: Stephen HUNT blasts the ball towards the goal, but somehow it just goes wide

87: The ball ricochets off Dominguez PABLO HERNANDEZ and out of play

89: A free header by Kevin DOYLE hardly troubles the keeper

90:

Full Time

New ERA of to a great start!!

leicester%20city%20badge.png6-1 watford.jpg

After several new high profile signings, came Leicester City's first game under the guidance of a new manager. There was a lot of media attention surrounding the game aginst Watford, and the media was not disappointed, as Leicester came out on top with a 6-1 victory. The game got off to a fairly slow start with neither side having any clear cut chances. Leicesters' first clear chance came on 38 minutes when a powerful shot was parried by the goalkeeper straight out towards A.Tunchev who made no mistake and calmly slotted the ball into the back of the net, just four minutes later Leicester doubled their lead with a goal from Gallagher. Just one minute before the half-time whistle sounded, Leicesters' new Captain S.Parker made a darting run up field, took two defenders on and calmly slotted the ball in the net.

Half Time: Leicester City 3-0 Watford

The start of the second half began very brightly with Watford going straight on the attack, but their attack came to an abrupt end when a poor cross from A.Bangura went out off play for a goal kick. From the resulting goal kick Leicester goalkeeper M.De Sanctis found M.Etherington on the half way line, who went on a sublime run which ended with him scoring a peach of a goal from just outside the area. Moments later Leicesters' T.Motta scored the fifth goal of the game with a beautifully curled shot. Watford were under the Kosh but still Leicester refused to lay back and take the 5-0 win. Every time Watford got the ball a Leicester player was staright there trying to win the ball back, for his side and forcing the Watford side into mistakes, this pressuring eventually paid off as Leicester scored there sixth and final goal through A.Sanchez who's shot went in off the post. Watford's only goal of the game came 12 minutes from time with centre-half, J.DeMerit making a powerful run and coolly slotting the ball in the back of the net from 15yards out. Overall a very assured performance from Leicester City who will no doubt be hoping for more of the same on Wednesday night at home to Oldham Athletic.

Full time: Leicester City 6-1 Watford

Thanks are you West Ham or Spurs by any chance' date='And yes i am looking to offload Jagielka as i have a bid lined up for someone which is why i have let De Rossi go however the other club values him quite highly near the 8 million mark to be precise so unless you offer me more than that it is a bit pointless letting him go[/quote']

im Spurs

will have funds tommorow have 77 mill but alrady spent on other players:D

will give you 9 mill

Leicester sign Danny Collins!

_44543005_collins_pa300.jpg

Danny Collins playing for Sunderland in one of his last games for the club.

After days of negotiations, Leicester are pleased to announce the latest piece of the jigsaw in there hopes of getting promoted to the second division. The player in question, 29 year old Centre back come Left back, Danny Collins (Ex Sunderland). Danny Collins is believed to have been signed as the partner to Toby Alderweireld (on loan from Newcastle United) in the heart of Leicester city's first team defence. After Leicesters' most recent signing this is what the manager had to say, 'I am very pleased that we have been able to sign a player who has as much talent as Danny. I believe he will form a very formidable centre back partnership alongside Toby.' When the manager, was asked the question does he now believe his squad is complete, this is what he had to say on the matter, 'I believe that the team is almost complete now, all we need now is a tall strong centre forward, with premier league experience. With only two days until Leicester's next game, the only question on the media's mind is whether Leicester will be able to sign anyone else between now and kick-off time Wednesday night.

Just letting you know that i might not be posting on this for a while.

I may though' date=' we'll have to see. :(

SV[/quote']

Sad to see you go for a while mate but Uni is more important:),I would like to thank the Walsall manager for loaning Delph,Neymar and Mertens:)

Leicester City line up for tonights game at home to Oldham Athletic.

De Sanctis

Santon - Alderweireld - Collins - Assou-Ekotto

Duff - Parker© - Motta - Etherington

A.Sanchez - Gallagher

Key Players: Scott Parker©

Thiago Motta

Morgan De Sanctis