Sign in to follow this  
Toonfanforlife

Toonfanforlife/Telamanion Ajax Man City Newcastle EC 2400 Reports

Re: Spams West Ham EC2501/Toonfanforlife Newcastle EC 2400 Transfer Gossip/Match Repo

Bruno Alves Departs,Lahm Arrives

images%5Cpictures%5Cplayers%5Cphilipp-lahm.jpgbruno.jpg

There was some big breaking news from tyneside tonight with the announcement that Bruno Alves and 13 million has captured the arrival of Germany and Bayern Munich star Phillip Lahm,Right back has been a problem since Giancula Zambrotta departed the club with Marco Motta and Serdar Tasci filling in,However with Motta stagnating rather than rising and Tasci switching to just a CB a right back was urgently needed and so he departed with Alves saying "Now Tasci has switched to a centre back only there is sufficent cover there now and there was not in the right back slot,Lahm offers us this and he is one of the best right backs in the world so i am delighted to have him"

Re: Spams West Ham EC2501/Toonfanforlife Newcastle EC 2400 Transfer Gossip/Match Repo

Upson and Zamora sign up at Leicester City!!

matthew_upson.jpgbobby_zamora.jpg

After a few quiet days at Leicester City in the transfer market, Leicester have decided to open up the cheque book once again and sign two premier league class players in the form of Matthew Upson (Ex West Ham United) and Bobby Zamora (Ex Fulham). The two players joined for a combined fee of 8.85million. £4.65mill was spent on Upson while £4.2mill was spent on Zamora. The two players are expected to go straight into the Leicester City line-up for the trip to Sixfields to play an in form Northampton Town who have not lost in five games, winning three and drawing two. Upson is expected to start alongside Danny Collins in central defence while Zamora is expected to line-up alongside Alexis Sanchez in Leicester's attack. With all these world class players signing up at Leicester City,comes high pressure. Can Leicester live up to the pressure? That is a question only Leicester City players can answer.

New Arrivals expected as Pato deal falls through

2431285699-soccer-barclays-premier-league-arsenal-v-west-bromwich-albion-emirates.jpgsanton.jpg1241995279345_f.jpg

Having been betrayed by Arsenal manager Puente over the transfer of Alexandre Pato, who eventually went to Blackburn Rovers for a fee believed to be £10m plus strikers Vagner Love and Nicholas Anelka, West Ham have moved on in the transfer market and identified 3 key targets to land over the coming Two Weeks. These players are Arsenal's Samir Nasri, believed to be heading off to Upton Park for £8m and Gennaro Gattuso, Everton's Davide Santon who will arrive for CM value as Marek Hamsik, Zezinho and Philippe Coutinho are all currently on loan to the Toffees; and finally Miguel Veloso's £14m transfer from Juventus has been all but guaranteed.

West Ham announce Departees

Gattuso.jpgwphillips.jpgChamakh.jpg

2546592764-01092009154316.jpg2480291471-01092009154308.jpg

Boss Sam Vermaelen today confirmed that there will be a serious overhaul of his £325m squad in December, as the Youth Program comes to an end and the Hammers look to bring in the likes of Nasri, Pepe, Chiellini, Veloso, Fabregas, Santon, Cassano and Luis Suarez to turn them into a Champion's League winning side.

A pre-contractual deal with Fabregas has been struck, with Newcastle United holding out for Lloris, SWP and £15m before releasing their Midfield General to a rival side. Chiellini of Liverpool is another target, but there has been no response from the Liverpool manager to Vermaelen's messages, but the player has been made available. Aston Villa have contacted the League's manager in order to offload some top class players, with Busquets, Gignac, Bosingwa, Yaya and Lescott all for sale, and it is believed that Luis Suarez will head for Michel Bastos + £5-7m in late November. Former West ham captain Gattuso is set to bid an emotional farewell to the club as he makes the switch across London to the Emirates, with French Fancy Samir Nasri coming to East London.

And the biggest disappointment of all, West Ham United's first ever signing Marouane Chamakh, originally bought for £6.5m off Bordeaux two seasons ago, will be sold. It is particularly disappointing as he was the club's top scorer in both seasons, nabbing 14 goals in 30 games in his debut season and bagging 16 in 34 in what appeared to be his penultimate season, he was banished to Manchester City on loan after Luis Fabiano (now at Bolton), Alberto Gilardino, Giampoalo Pazzini, Bojan Krkic and Juan Mata became the main men up front for the Hammers.

The Moroccan is set to join his loan club permanently for £17m on the 30th of November, the same day that Nasri will arrive.

RUN AWAY TRAIN DERAILED!!!

My Leicester City side lost 2-1 to bottom of the league Northamton Town. Leicester took the lead through new signing Bobby Zamora before Scott McGleish equalised for Northampton and then Chris Doig scored the winning goal to take Northamton Town of the bottom of the table. I am fairly dissapointed at the result:( and things don't look like getting any better as i now have Sunderland in the English Shield Quarter Final on monday. Anyway i am still clear by four points in division 3 so there is something to smile about.:D

Newcastle Grab Narrow 2-0 Win over Sheffield United

Pato-celebration-001.jpg

Newcastle beat Sheffield United 2-0 thanks to two goals from Alexandre Pato,Pato is now the top league goalscorer with 16 goals,There is also a 23 point gap now between me and 3rd placed Charlton Athletic with 13 games left which means Automatic promotion which means it is nearly assured,However with 15 games left i need 38 points to get the 100 i wanted initally so 13 wins out of 15 should do it:).

Not posted in a while. Recent results:

Lost English Shield Quarter-final 3-0 to Sunderland:(

Won Divsion 3 game against Tranmere Rovers 3-1 :)

Won Division 3 game against Barnsley 4-2:)

Recent player increases:

S.Bolat 78-85

A.Thebaux 75-82

M.Ratajczak 74-78

T.Joneleit 75-80

M.Carcela-Gonzalez 75-84

Y.El Ghanassy 74-80

R.Lukaku 75-83

N.Roux 70-80

H.Goulon 76-84

Not posted in a while. Recent results:

Lost English Shield Quarter-final 3-0 to Sunderland:(

Won Divsion 3 game against Tranmere Rovers 3-1 :)

Won Division 3 game against Barnsley 4-2:)

Recent player increases:

S.Bolat 78-85

A.Thebaux 75-82

M.Ratajczak 74-78

T.Joneleit 75-80

M.Carcela-Gonzalez 75-84

Y.El Ghanassy 74-80

R.Lukaku 75-83

N.Roux 70-80

H.Goulon 76-84

Some Nice risers there Tom:),I have not posted on here a while either and drew my last game 1-1 to Reading and have tried switching formation again.

Wilshere for Wonderkids!

article-0-021F145700000578-0_468x466.jpg

20090217dasdasftb_21.jpg2009090810Muniain6.jpg

After three tough days of negotiating for West Ham United's prodigiously talented Jack Wilshere, the manager of Tottenham Hotspur, West Ham's closest rivals in the league, agreed to let star youngsters Fabio Da Silva and Iker Muniain travel across London with a golden handshake of £2m to boot.

Manager Vermaelen admitted it was a tough decision, and rejected many 2-4-1 offers involving Tottenham's Vladimir Weiss, Daniel Villalba, John Bostock and Muhammet Demir plus varying amounts of cash on the side for the up and coming English superstar.

On the back of this deal, negotiations are underway for Tottenham's Karim Benzema, a player long coveted by Sam Vermaelen as he intends to couple the young Frenchman with Alberto Gilardino, with Mata moving into Maxwell's LM position with the brazilian moving into the problem position of LB.

So far the EastLondon club have made it clear that Rafael Marquez and Gennaro Gattuso, who have shared the captaincy which is set to be handed to Maxi Rodriguez or Andrei Arshavin, will be given permission to move to the Northern side of the city.

The deal is believed to be particularly appealing to Tottenham, who despite boasting the likes of David Villa, Diego, Lucho Gonzalez, Kalou, Lisandro, Milito, Aguero, Modric, Stankovic and Simao in the attacking department, they have only Bruno Alves, Lucio and Vargas at the back before the names become less well known.

More to come on this developing story. ;)

Havent posted much on here but did win my last game 3-0 away to Q.P.R and have Charlton at home tonight,Kenia and Koldjezcak have been sold and N'Diaye and Ranger and a few others will be sold after there upcoming rises to stave of any chance of debt.

£21.1m in the Black, and I'll have even more after offloading a few players (Koch, Pehlivan etc.).

Dropped points again last week, drew 1-1 at Plymouth, managed by another forumer, despite absolutely dominating the stats.

So far:

P - 22

W - 20

D - 1

L - 1

F -103

A - 17

Still on for the 100 point season, but my two toughest games are coming up, against Tottenham with an average starting lineup of 94 (who I beat 4-0 away right after they sold Julio Cesar, they played 70 rated in Yanko in nets and have signed Reina since then. As well as David Villa, Sergio Aguero and Diego... :().

The other game is at Home to manchester united, who despite having one of the Setup's worst managers, never fail to field a lineup with an aaverage below 92, and pre match they can field an average lineup of 95...

Not so confident, despite beating them 2-1 away thanks to tactics.

Sunderland away tonight, hoping to take all three points, and not follow in Arsenal's footsteps today! :P

Incidentally, they are the team who I lost to (2-1 at Home), and have a decent manager at the helm. They have a whole load of Spanish risers, so i'm glad to face them now, although their best players; Maicon and Van Persie are starting, unlike the last time.

Prediction: Slight Away Win.

won 3-0 against Bolton and i can secure promotion on saturday,I should be also pocketing a nice 20 million from the sales of Marco Motta,Fleck,Stanislas,Ranger,N'Diaye,Wickham,Wood and Forbes,Good times at the Toon:D.

Can get promoted if i win against blackpool tonight and Nottingham Forest lose or draw,Motta and Forbes will be sold within the next 3 days giving me some much needed cash and it will go on a backup right back as that is my weak spot.

Poor run of form winning 3 drawing 1 and losing 1,I have sold Milito,Forbes and Motta and brought in Gallas and will be signing a Right back and Eto'o at the end of the season replace Milito and Motta. I have 20 million a few championship rises who i can sell on for a profit such as Ranger,N'Diaye,Wood and a few others and the likes of Stanislas will also be sold which should rake in around 10 million + at least and save me a huge amount on the wages as well,I also now have a back four off Evra,Pique,Gallas,Lahm with Cissokho,Santon,Vermalean and Kjaer for cover which is fantastic as my defence which was always my weak point has now become my strong point, I have had to weaken my strikeforce to do this but Pato and Jovetic will be 93 and 90 and Hulk will rise to 90 as well so it is hardly a bad strikeforce but it can be improved thats for sure.

50 million in the bank now:) after selling Melo,I am now making a huge profit on home games and now i have won the Division 2 title and got promoted to Division 1 i can afford to keep the likes of Elia,Hulk and Sandro rather than having to loan them out again,the title was won at a canter and done it like 3 games ago with 5-6 to spare and have a 17 point gap over 2nd placed Norwich with 2 games left,I just need Inter to sign three players so i can afford to buy Eto'o next year.:)

My First Team

Given

Lahm Gallas Pique Evra

Marchisio Fernando

Hernandez Gourcuff Mata

Pato

Considering i have 50 million in the bank and Eto'o,Van Persie and De Rossi could be joining next year it is looking pretty good:)

Set to sell Zambrano and Meertens and Diakite and Botia in the next few weeks after they both rise,i already have had a bid for Eto'o accepted and that should go through at some point today and give me the marquee name i always wanted,now except perhaps needing a right back unless Santon stays at RB/LB and a midfeilder or two my side is ready to go for the title this season,just perhaps the lack of a top class midfeilder may cost me but hopefully i can get De Rossi to counteract this.:)

Well into my season at Newcastle now,26 games infact and I am out of both cup competitions which is a dissapointment,however there has been much change at the club with the likes of Eto'o,Benzema,Johnson and Thiago Silva joining,there is set to be much change at the club again as I will be selling on Ronaldinho and De Rossi for a profit and bringing in Wesley Sneidjer from Manchester City,I also bought in a load of free agents who I will sell on for a profit next month and will be singing Adam Johnson who is a free agent as well.

Current Squad

Eto'o

Evra

De Rossi(TL)

Gallas

Lahm

Benzema

Keita

Pique

Pato

Given

Johnson

Mata

Thiago Silva

Vermaelen

Bastos

Pablo Hernandez

Marchisio

Ozil

Downing

Hulk

Cissokho

Kjaer

Perotti

Jonas

Lucas

Huddlestone

Diaminti

Mariga

Youth

Asenjo

Santon

Neymar

Badstuber

Alderweireld

Coentrao

Sturridge

Mangala

Canales

Douglas Costa

Krhin(TL)

Gonalons

Eriksen

Wildig

Guest Higgy

Picked up Manchester City in EC 2400. :)