Sign in to follow this  
Toonfanforlife

Toonfanforlife/Telamanion Ajax Man City Newcastle EC 2400 Reports

Guest Higgy

Re: Spams West Ham EC2501/Toonfanforlife Newcastle EC 2400 Transfer Gossip/Match Repo

Picked up Manchester City in EC 2400. :)

Sold Ze Roberto and managed to sign Pedro, Fletcher, Meireles, De Gea and Dadda. :D

Guest Higgy

Re: Spams West Ham EC2501/Toonfanforlife Newcastle EC 2400 Transfer Gossip/Match Repo

Beat Tottenham 6-0 In my first game :D

Guest Higgy

Cracking result mate' date='good point at Everton for me tonight although I should have won,still easily in 3rd with 12 games left:)[/quote']

You beat Liverpool 2-0 tonight! Great result :)

Managed to beat Fulham 6-1 in my second game in charge after beating Spurs 6-0 in my first game :P

You beat Liverpool 2-0 tonight! Great result :)

Managed to beat Fulham 6-1 in my second game in charge after beating Spurs 6-0 in my first game :P

Sure did,then again half there team is NMF so his playing a reserve frontline so I would have been very disappointed if my Newcastle side didn't win tbh,moved back up to 2nd and have an easy home fixture to Portsmouth next,I am only 13 points with Man Utd with 10 games left and his team are suffering from NMF and widespread injuries,who knows mate there's an outside chance of the Title.