Sign in to follow this  
Aaron_Dhandli

World Championship 7291 - The Future

Re: World Championship 7291 - The Future

Changes at Hamburger SV

Logo-Hamburger-SV-HSV-1887.jpg

Changes are expected to be made at hamburger sv, as a new manager had been choosen. Aaron Dhandli has choose to make a squad mainly off youth players. "Many changes will be expected to happen in the next couple of days. We want to get to the top division and having the flair and creativity of youth players will be something different". More news to follow....

New Manager, New Captain.

Werder-Bremen.png

Today Mark Mara officially became Werder Bremens new manager. This has been a shock change to the fans and the club. We met up with Mark and he had this to say.

Many people wont know me in Germany so I have huge pressure to make all the fans happy. It is a challenge which I am 100% ready. The league looks very strong but I think that promotion wont be easy but is achieveable. I have been busy in the transer market and I am looking to bring younger talent into this club

We asked Mark about the rumers that a bid from Lyon has been accepted for Torsten Frings.

Yes these so called rumers are true and Werder Bremen and Lyon have made an agreement over the transfer of Torsten. The deal ia around £13,000,000. I just thought we had to move on and we had a plan when we came here and unfortunately Torstan was not part of them plans.

19_front_small.png108_1195457452.gif204_front_small.png

Times Forever Changing At Genoa!

Thursday 29th October 2009.

C_3_Media_893060_immagine.jpg

Genoa Fans Witness The Unveilance Of Griffin At The Luigi Ferraris.

Just moments ago, English manager Dan Griffin was announced as the next Genoa boss, and the out turned reception at the unveilance inside the cauldron like Luigi Ferraris was phenominal, he said if the stadiums like this on match day, this club will go places.

With a very young and talented side, Griffin stated he will do his best for this club, and to give them succes, which is just what they need to advance to the next level. ' The potetential is here within the club, all they need is the right 12th man to lead them to glory, and I believe they now have that 12th man' Words from Griffin as he spoke to his new Genoa fans.

It is believed Griffin is looking for two more strikers and that Rodallega is set to move to Genoa in the coming days. Griffin has been given a wealthy transfer kitty of £18.6 Million pounds. Rumours have it that Griffin has also taken over the French National Side.

Now' date=' do i get my cake? :D[/quote']

You get your cake, I'll put the icing on top when i beat you in the league ;) and beat all of you 4 to promotion, or atleast i'll get promoted with 2 of you's. :D

Anyways, back on topic now ladies :D

Frings snubs Lyon and intends to join Juventus instead.

Werder-Bremen.png

As we all know Torsten Frings was set to join Lyon for a fee of £13,000,000. The medical at Lyon was in session but was interrubted as Frings was notified by his agent. He rushed out and flew to Italy to talk with the Juventus manager. A deal has now been aggreed between the clubs. The fee will be £14,000,000.

In other news, Werder Bremen manager Mark Mara has been busy in the transfer market a bigger transfer report will be wrote up later.

Spanish Duo

FC+Barcelona+v+Los+Angeles+Galaxy+l7SmeUUDx9tl.jpg

Pedro of Barcelona has joined the revolution at Hamburger. The spanish winger is a younge star, with a very bright future. Manager Aaron Dhandli described him as "the future of the greatest international team in the world". He joined from barcelona on a deal which was about 3 million.

20080203202752-granero151007-354x215-es.jpg

The second of the duo is Granero. The younge attacking midfielder impressed in his few matchs at madrid and was snapped up immediantly. He joins in a deal which sees, granero 10 million go to madrid and Trochowski will join the Galacticos. He was described in the same light as pedro. "I like to play with two wide players, and these are my two. They have pace and lots of potential".

Also a few more are ecxpected to join hamburger: Jovetic, Forlin and Kjaer...

Werder Bremen anounce big changes at club and reveal their new players.

Werder-Bremen.png

New Werder Bremen manager Mark Mara has finally announced his goals and expectations of this season. In an interview with sky sports Mara explained that the future is more important then today.

I am planning for the future as I know we will need some time to rebuild. It is a huge task that I am ready for and I hope that the fans stick with me when I say that this process may take a season.

Mara has also purchased a few players and has also let some go to pay for the changes.

19306_1223470119.jpg28380_1252585738.jpg37853_1234538424.jpg41142_1252069267.jpg31069_1226589505.jpg41093_1251901142.jpg

KALINIC, SAKHO, WALKER, EMMANUEL-THOMAS, SIMPSON and RANGER all in.

A Ready Defence

77406_original.jpg

When new manager Aaron Dhandli took over at Hamburger Sv, he decided to change is squad. He is doing this for the future. His first two signings were promising ones, as highley rated spanish duo joined, Granero and Pedro. He next decleared he was going to work on his teams defence. In this he has kept Boateng and Jansen, to play as the full backs. He then signed two very promising center backs, Forlin and Kjaer. He also replaced his golie by stealing Delac from the habds of Chelsea. The younge keeper was to join Chelsea, soon but Hamburger manager saw fit to change this. "Im very happy with the defence. Cover in each position will be sorted shortly" - Aaron Dhandli.