GC75-Official Thread. News/Match Reports!

Re: GC75-Official Thread. News/Match Reports!

Everyone is getting tired of waiting Ruby but i presume they will open it when the GC fills up a little more allowing everyone to have as even as possible playing field regarding taking over new international teams AND transfers, pain in the rear yes, but you have got your team we will just have to wait.:)

Everyone is getting tired of waiting Ruby but i presume they will open it when the GC fills up a little more allowing everyone to have as even as possible playing field regarding taking over new international teams AND transfers' date=' pain in the rear yes, but you have got your team we will just have to wait.:)[/quote']

yar i know pal n just out of interest are collins and freidel for sale?

Everyone is getting tired of waiting Ruby but i presume they will open it when the GC fills up a little more allowing everyone to have as even as possible playing field regarding taking over new international teams AND transfers' date=' pain in the rear yes, but you have got your team we will just have to wait.:)[/quote']

The little Brazilian team will take Sidwell off your hands for cash

The little Brazilian team will take Sidwell off your hands for cash

lol, i should have a reasonable amount of Cash with Villa and so for now . . . only a couple players will leave for cash . . . Sidwel isnt one of them , infact i will probably use him to bring someone who i want in.

brand.gif

Sporting Gijon appoint new manager. Press release states he is totally underwhelmed with his new position and marked his arrival at the club by doing an angry burnout through the carpark in his Enzo. Fans have been warned to expect little transfer action and a mid-table finish.

Sources claim Chairman was so overjoyed with the mornings activities he packed up and left. In spectacular scenes, the Chairman also did an angry burnout in the carpark, hitting a reporter in the process as he departed. Local Policia are looking for a small late '80s white hatchback being driven by the Chairman, most likely a SEAT. :rolleyes:

As usual I miss the show by hours and start scrapping over scraps. Just once I'd like a class team in a new GC. B)

shakhtardonetsk.png

Shakhtar Appoint Campbell

shaktar.jpg

At around 12.08 GMT time Shakhtar saw there new manager appointed after their last manager stormed out on the club at around 5:00 pm yesterday. The new Shaktar manager was reevealed as Irishman Sean Campbell who agreed a 5 year contract with the Ukranian giants who are featuring in the SMFA Champions Cup with the likes of Liverpool, Olimpiacos and Roma. Shakhtar who are one of the favourites to lift the league trophy this season are yet to announce any players that will be leaving the club but there has been little rumours coming out of the club with no further notice. New manager Sean Campbell looks to try and build the squad as soon as possible adapt to get ready for the title fight with the likes of Zenit, CSKA and possibly Rubin.

New Man At Sporting

Sporting-CP-Lisbon-256x256.png

After weeks of looking for a new manager at Sporting they finally get their man, bookies favourite Mark Hughes. In his first press conference Mark Hughes said he was honoured to be given this opportunity to get back into manageing after resigning as Man City manager over a disagreement with the owners.

hughes.jpg

Hughes in his first press conference as Sporting CP Manager

Mark stated that he will be having a big shake up at Sporting with stars being already put on the transfer list such as Veloso and Moutinho.

More To Follow Shortly...

Schalke-04.png

FC Schalke 04 appoint new manager

Around 12pm today FC Schalke 04 held a press conference to unveil rookie boss Patrick Coll as the club's new manager. It is a big job for Coll who has less than 5 games experience at this level. Coll said earlier today "it is a major honour to manage such a huge club. I hope to bring glory to the club but know it will be extremely hard as the Bundesliga is extremely competitive".

Although the new man hasn't had a proper chance to analyse the squad the board have said zambrano, mortiz and schmitz are not for sale for the forseable future

Aberdeen apoint Ross Evans

Aberdeen_fc.png

The Dons have appointed a youthful English manager in the name of Ross Evans, this appointment brings lots of excitement to Pittodrie with the new manager claiming he's ready to mount a challenge on the top 2 and turn this years league into a 3 horse race and end the dons 9 year wait for silverware.

C'mon the Dons

Grrrr! Its now just gone 9 and still SM haven't oppened it up! I have wasted my evening waiting for it to open and now I can't see it opening before 12. What's the hold up?

The hold up?

SM don't want to open it. Simple as. You moaning every hour wont change their mind. I guessed it wouldn't be open until 12 anyway so I'm not surprised.

your the dude who sat waiting for Hull City ....and for just a few hours mate lol seriously ....

Benn Doing Fun H/W lol' date=' as I was gunna go out play footie with mates but we didnt bother as it was gettin ridiculously dark early so instead spoke to mates on msn and FB (Gals) lol :P x

Would be nice it opened but get over it mate, whats complaining on here gunna achieve seriously?[/quote']

Nah, I'm San Lorenzo, it gets quite annoying havong to wait, although I haven't been on all day

Re: Gold Championship 75; Transfer news/Match reports

Spoting CP Get Their Man

More to Follow

Veloso ' date=' Moutiniho , Liedson and Polga All For Sale[/size']

Taken me 10 minutes to realise you are going to be a stupid time-waster!!

Sporting CP have made a counter offer to Bayern München for João MOUTINHO of £0 plus Luca TONI

:rolleyes::mad:

Guest drseanfitz

90x90dundeeunited.gif90x90dundeeunited.gif90x90dundeeunited.gif90x90dundeeunited.gif90x90dundeeunited.gif90x90dundeeunited.gif

Dundee United today unveiled Sean Fitzpatrick as their new manager. He set straight to work securing a loan deal for Daniel Sturridge, and had a 2 million bid for Graeme Dorrans accepted. It is thought that the club are still in the market for 2 new loan signings, if anyone has anyone decent available:)

91_front_small.png286_1192611695.gif12_front_small.png

Englishman Griffin Takes over at Brazillian side Atletico Mineiro.

Tuesday Morning, 3rd November 2009.

cruzeiro.jpg

Mineiro set to become an Argentinian powerhouse.

Dan Griffin has been in charge of Argentinian Division 2 outfit Atletico Mineiro for only three quarters of an hour, and already the pressure is mounting with star players wanting to leave. Speculation has it that Griffin has been talking to some Colombian players' agents, and also been in touch with the Villa boss over a possible swoop for Craig Gardner on loan.

Griffin's targets set by the board are as follows;
  • Win Promotion To The Top Division

• Go as far as possible in the Cup & Shield

• Secure a safe financial position for the club

Griffin's experience is acceptable, but with the manager being unable to speak Argentinian ( or whatever language they speak ) it is believed that is a major concern for the football club.

It is believed that the Croatian national team has confronted the Mineiro boss, as they found out he rejected a contract from France. Latest news is that Griffin has signed a 1 year contract with Croatia.