GC75-Official Thread. News/Match Reports!

Re: GC75-Official Thread. News/Match Reports!

Its happend to me before

thats why im not anouncing it till its go through

He didn't announce it.

People have just seen it and he thinks they have had a word with the other manager.

People tried doing that with my Ibra deal in GC74. Luckily the other manager was a good bloke.

He didn't announce it.

People have just seen it and he thinks they have had a word with the other manager.

People tried doing that with my Ibra deal in GC74. Luckily the other manager was a good bloke.

Thats why I kept schtum about Granero till it completed. Glad I managed to get the ABD in the night as opposed to this morning, as I don't think the offer would have lasted the day :o

Im Porto and im ideally looking for a 90 rated keeper under the age of 25, im willing to swap Beto who is keeper and is rated 87 and Helton who is also a keeper and is rated 90. If anyone is interested drop me a pm ;)

And also whilst im on the subject of transfers, Adam the deal i rejected involving Jorge Rolando was simply down to the players that you offered tbh. Nicky Shorey and Beye in my opinion are on the slide and if anything will be dropping ratings as opposed to Rolando who looks good to hit 90. If you want to make another bid then feel free mate :)

Im Porto and im ideally looking for a 90 rated keeper under the age of 25' date=' im willing to swap Beto who is keeper and is rated 87 and Helton who is also a keeper and is rated 90. If anyone is inetersted drop me a pm ;)

And also whilst im on the subject of transfer, adam the deal i rejected involving Jorge Rolando was simply down to the players that you offered tbh. Nicky Shorey and Beye in my opinion are on the slide and if anything will be dropping ratings as opposed to Rolando who looks good to hit 90. If you want to make another bid then feel free mate :)[/quote']

He wasn't talking about you Pal. I'm sure he knows why you rejected that one.

Im Porto and im ideally looking for a 90 rated keeper under the age of 25' date=' im willing to swap Beto who is keeper and is rated 87 and Helton who is also a keeper and is rated 90. If anyone is interested drop me a pm ;)

And also whilst im on the subject of transfers, Adam the deal i rejected involving Jorge Rolando was simply down to the players that you offered tbh. Nicky Shorey and Beye in my opinion are on the slide and if anything will be dropping ratings as opposed to Rolando who looks good to hit 90. If you want to make another bid then feel free mate :)[/quote']

I wasnt on about you pal ! i cant complain about people rejecting bids lol or ill be moaning every day ! :eek:

I was on about a manager who made a bid then cancelled.

And i will probably make another bid :D

Sporting CP

News

In the early hours of Tuesday morning manager Mark Hughes was trying to bring players to Sporting with world class standards and he has certainly delivered.

The first player to make his way to the Jose Alvalade was

The Highley Rated 23 Year Old Winger Guardado

p1_guardado_1222.jpg

After the arrival of Guardado the floodgates opened and saw

Itallian International Forward Quagliarella

quagliarella_azzurro.jpg

Also

Bard Freidel Has Joined In A Swap Deal For Sportings Young Keeper

friedel_st.jpg

And Last But Certainly Not Least Former World Player Of The Year Theiry Henry Seen Here In His Press Conference Confirming He Is Now A Sporting Player

HenryES1.jpg

More To Follow.....

GC75: Trochowski, Aogo, Elia, Berg, Boateng and Pitroipa are NOT for sale!

I want to build up a young squad. Jarolim can go for a younger 89+ and Ze Roberto can go for a 89+ around the 25 year mark

Other players for sale if you want anyone give me a PM on here please!!

401_1195780457.gif

I want to sell Jarolim and Ze Roberto - both for replacements that are younger. :)

Ze Roberto - 89+ CM 25 years old or younger (might make an exception depending on player potential)

Jarolim - 89+ CM 24 years old or younger (something along those lines)

I want to build up a young squad, so if you want any of my players please PM me!! :D

FORZA HAMBURG ;)

401_1195780457.gif

I want to sell Jarolim and Ze Roberto - both for replacements that are younger. :)

Ze Roberto - 89+ CM 25 years old or younger (might make an exception depending on player potential)

Jarolim - 89+ CM 24 years old or younger (something along those lines)

I want to build up a young squad' date=' so if you want any of my players please PM me!! :D

FORZA HAMBURG ;)[/quote']

So in a nutshell - you want to sell your deadwood/droppers on for certain risers, but not any old risers ones that are 89 rated already? :P

So in a nutshell - you want to sell your deadwood/droppers on for certain risers' date=' but not any old risers ones that are 89 rated already? :P[/quote']

No, I want to sell the older players that I don't want, for younger players I want ;) and there are a few reasons for that, but they will remain untold :)

juvelogo-1.jpg?t=1257287677

Adebayor Set To Complete Juve Switch

adebayor.jpg?t=1257287336

Adebayor has agreed personal terms and the transfer is subject to medical

Juventus have annouced the transfer of lethal finisher Emmanuel Adebayor. The African Footballer of the Year arrived in Turin this evening and is expected to undergo a medical examination later tonight, he told media "Juventus is a great club with great traditions, I would be extremly humbled to play for such an illustrious team."

Guest drseanfitz

90x90dundeeunited.gif90x90dundeeunited.gif90x90dundeeunited.gif90x90dundeeunited.gif90x90dundeeunited.gif90x90dundeeunited.gif

Pre season transfer news:

Incoming:

Neal Eardley £2.1m

Ivan Perisic £2.1m

Carlo Monti £10k

Graeme Dorrans £2.2m

Ariel Ortega £2m

Daniel Sturridge LOAN(Chelsea)

Adil Chihi LOAN(Werder Bremen)

Said Husejinovic LOAN(Werder Bremen)

Accepted Bid:

Aleksandar Pesic OFI Crete - swap for Greg Cameron