GC75-Official Thread. News/Match Reports!

Re: GC75-Official Thread. News/Match Reports!

Ajax Agree Transfers

ADI_40231_A.jpeg

Today Ajax announced 7 new signings who will be joining the dutch club at some point in the next 24 hours.

Takashi Kani,Simeon Ivanov & Alen Vuckic all defenders join the youth academy and may play some part during the season in a cup competition.

df24.jpgIvanovSimeon2007.jpg170

Pernambucano Juninho,Adrian Cristea & Andrei Ionescu join to shore up the midfield. Juninho will be handed the captain's armband and will hopefully use his experience to lift some silverware this season

And Robert Lewandowski will again be linking up with Nin Chatha who makes a real effort to sign the polish star wherever he goes.

Ajax start the campaign with a home game against high flyers FC Twente on saturday

Hamburg are starting to make a bit of progress in the transfer market. But still looking to do more deals!

I'm looking for young players, around 26 years old or younger. I have quite a few players for sale and eventually I want to revamp the whole squad.

I have a few players for sale like Guererro, Jarolim, Mathijsen and Rost must all go!

So if you're interested, give me a PM please!

Celtic Transfer News

0005.gif

Transfers In

PÉREZ, Matías LB - £1.1M & Lee NAYLOR

FERNANDEZ, Alvaro CM - £0 & Landry N'GUEMO

LEANDRO, Montera Fwd - £4.4M & Chris KILLEN & Ryan CONROY

WILHELMSSON, Christian Wing - £1.0M & Koki MIZUNO

WESLEY, Silva AM/Wing - £500k & Willo FLOOD

ANTONSSON, Mikael CB - £1.0M & John KENNEDY

Youth Added

MIYAYOSHI, Takumi Fwd - £100k

UZUN, Bülent CB - £85k

SEMENENKO, Artem CM - £55k

SALIFU, Razak Wing - £15k

WESTO, Johannes AMWing - £15k

SUNDQVIST, Björn-Erik CF - £15k

ynwaceltic.gifynwaceltic.gifynwaceltic.gifynwaceltic.gifynwaceltic.gifynwaceltic.gifynwaceltic.gifynwaceltic.gifynwaceltic.gif

Still looking to add a few players before the season starts on Saturday and have a few irons in the fire.

Looking forward to see if Dun Utd or Aberdeen can mount a challenge and break the Old Firms dominance.

rave.gif

998825_8ae.png

FC Porto Manager Ciaran Mccalla is delighted to announce the clubs first signing, Crotian international Ivica Olic has joined the club from Bayern Munich in a deal that saw Rolando Falcao move the other way. The Porto manager also mentioned that the club is close to a number of other deals and these should be completed in the next few days.

ivica-olic-tiago-2009-9-30-17-44-15.jpg

401_1195780457.gif

Schaars heads to Germany

50291.jpg

Holland International Schaars joins Hamburg

Hamburg have today completed the signing of Holland international Stijn SCHAARS. The Dutchman was AZ's captain, but Hunt has came out and said he hasn't made up his mind who the captain of Hamburger SV will be for the season, but there are a number of candidates like Mathijsen, Schaars and Trochowski.

Schaars is the first signing of the Hunt era at the German club but he has said that it won't be the last of the new arrivals at the club, with a few youths and other young players lined up.

Panathinaikos Transfer News

Newly appointed Panathinaikos manager Tadashi Beddie completed the signing of a couple of "minor" signings.

"Things are going pretty well. It is unfortunate that many of our bids have failed. Yet, we have completed the transfers of 4 players, all of them quite young.

The four signings are 20 year old Thiago Carleto (LB), 23 year old striker Okazaki Shinji, 17 year old play maker Usame Takashi, and 19 year old AM Yamada Naoki.

It is unfortunate that we haver not signed any major players from our point of view. I can not promise anything, as we are not a european powerhouse, but I de believe that we will bring in at least one great players before the season starts.

Japan Announces 23 Man Squad For First World Cup Qualifier

The squad list is as follows:

First Last, age, club team

GK

Seigo Narazaki, 33, Nagoya Grampus

Eiji Kawashima, 26, Kawasaki Frontale

DF

Yuto Nagatomo, 23, FC Tokyo

Atsuto Uchida, 21, Fluminense

Yuichi Komano, 28, Jubilo Iwata

Marcus Tulio Tanaka, 28, AEK Athens

Yuji Nakazawa, 31, Yokohama F. Marinos

Daiki Iwamasa, 27, Kashima Antlers

Tomoaki Makino, 22, Sanfrecce Hiroshima

MF

Daisuke Matsui, 28, Gernoble Foot 38

Shunsuke Nakamura, 31, Espanyol

Yasuhito Endo, 29, Atletico Madrid

Yuki Abe, 28, Borussia Dortmund

Junichi Inamoto, 30, Steaua Bucuresti

Kengo Nakamura, 29, Kawasaki Frontale

Hideo Hashimoto, 30, Gamba Osaka

Makoto Hasebe, 25, VfL Wolfsburg

Naoki Yamada, 19, Panathinaikos

FW

Shinji Okazaki, 23, Panathinaikos

Keiji Tamada, 29, Nagoya Grampus

Hisato Sato, 27, Sanfrecce Hiroshima

Takayuki Morimoto, 21, Catania

Kisho Yano, 25, Albirex Niigata

Japan are in SMFA World Cup Qualifier Group 12, and will face Latvia away on November 27th. Japan are in the same group as Latvia, Croatia, Tunisia, and Cameroon. It is a very tough group, but manager Tadashi Beddie has high hopes and expectations, as he thinks that his team can make it. More to follow.

Beskitas Update!!!!!

So far ive brought in Leo, Pocognoli, Mendes da silva, Motta and Dembelele.

Delgado is going for kahlenburg +5mill, kahleburg hopfully will be a 89 by the end of the week so a easy 5mill in my pocket:D

Looking to start building my 2nd team so if any one has any unwanted none droppers for cash then contact me. Can also swap Dag, Simsek and Uzlemenz for any 86+ youngsters/ U'24's

Bobo still available or will give him and Nobre for a 90+ Cf or stiker

285_1201401289.gif

AZ_breekt_contract__967976b.jpg

Vélez Sársfield Sign Sergio Romero From AZ

Today Vélez Sársfield have comfirmed that they ahve signed Argentine National Goalkeeper Sergio Romero, from Dutch champions AZ Alkmaar. The 22 year old Goalkeeper joined in a deal which saw 2 other players move the other way.The Argentine is a very good signing and has very much so pleased the Vélez Sársfield fans. He signed a 4 and a half year deal yesturday at midday before completing the move later that evening and agreed personal terms, and has already trained yesturday and Today and is said to be lovign being back home in Argentina, as he believes it will blooster his chances to play for Argentina. Justice said " I am delighted to bring him to Vélez Sársfield, when I took up the job my ain was a Complete Argentine Squad and he was one if not my top realistic target, I am very excited to see what he'll bring to us!"

real+madrid+logo+02_1280x1024.jpg

REAL MADRID TRANSFER NEWS

TRANSFERS IN: TERRY, John/ FERNANDO TORRES, José/ XAVI, Hernández/ PUYOL, Carles/ ESSIEN, Michael/ LAMPARD, Frank/ COLE, Ashley/ KRASIC, Miloš/ STANKOVIC, Dejan/ SAMUEL, Walter/ NASTEVSKI, Ivan/ CHIARELLI, Raffaele/ ROJAS, Andres/ ZLATIC, Ivo/ CHOCO, João/ SUCHY, Marek/ DJORDJEVIC, Nenad/ CANIZA, Denis/ GABRIEL MACHADO, Teixeira/ OSAKO, Yuya/ TORJE, Gabriel/ CAICEDO, Edison/ FERNANDEZ, Roberto/ HARAGUCHI, Genki/ BREITVEIT, Filipp/ ANISIMOV, Sergei/ RAUL RUIZ, Matarín/ HERNANDEZ, Luis/ CHERMITI, Mohamed/ GARCIA, Santiago/ HELDER, Santos/ RAMOS, Christian/ CLAUDEMIR, Domingues/ KAYAL, Biram/ ADEMI, Arijan/ TRUJILLO, Luis

TRANSFERS OUT: GRANERO, Esteban/ METZELDER, Christoph/ DE LA RED, Rubén/ VAN DER VAART, Rafael/ DIARRA, Mahamadou/ KAKA, Ricardo/ MARCELO, Vieira/ BENZEMA, Karim/ HIGUAIN, Gonzalo/ DIARRA, Lass/ GAGO, Fernando/ DUDEK, Jerzy/ PEPE, Ferreira/ Garay, Ezequiel/ RAUL, González/ ALBIOL, Raúl/ XABI ALONSO, Olano/ ARBELOA, Álvaro

GOOD LUCK TO ALL MANAGERS, ESPCIALLY MY COMRADES IN SPAIN :)

juvelogo-1.jpg?t=1257287677

Modric Signs For Juve

modric-signs.jpg?t=1257523506

Bianconeri boardroom introduces Modric to the media

Juventus have completed the signing of highly rated Croatian Luka Modric form Tottenham Hotspurs for an undisclosed fee. Modric was introduced to the media today and said he cannot wait for his "Italian adventure to begin". He also expressed his desire to play alongside the likes of Chiellini and Diego as an offer "To good to refuse".

Hamburg have improved quite a lot now from the ratings that have just passed. :)

Dennis AOGO - 86-88

Jerome BOATENG - 87-89

Eljero ELIA - 87-89

They were the main risers, got a couple of youths and a couple of squad players who also rose, but there were also a couple of squad players and youths who dropped in rating also. :o

But the young team looks to be shaping up nicely.

PLAYERS FOR SALE:

Marcell JANSEN - LM/LB 90 rated - I want a young or similar aged RB to Jansen who is 89 rated or around that mark (depending on potential).

Mladen PETRIC - FWD 91 rated - I want a young 89 rated forward or attacking midfielder.

Joris MATHIJSEN - CB 90 rated - I want a young 88 rated CB for him.

David JAROLIM - CM/DM 91 rated - I wanted a young 89 rated CM for him.

Get bidding :D

Guest drseanfitz

90x90dundeeunited.gif90x90dundeeunited.gif90x90dundeeunited.gif90x90dundeeunited.gif90x90dundeeunited.gif90x90dundeeunited.gif

Dundee United's game plan for tonights big season opener against Motherwell was shattered after Chelsea recalled on loan striker Daniel Sturridge before he had chance to kick a ball for the club.

There has been no word from Chelsea as to why Sturridge, who had been set to start tonight as part of a front 3 with Ortega and Daly, has been recalled, with the player just failing to turn up today and a message being passed to the Tannadice club that:

Daniel STURRIDGE has been re-called by Chelsea from Dundee United

Dundee United manager Sean will spend the day trying to secure a new forward on loan, but if not 77 rated Graeme Dorrans will get himself a start.

90x90dundeeunited.gif90x90dundeeunited.gif90x90dundeeunited.gif90x90dundeeunited.gif90x90dundeeunited.gif90x90dundeeunited.gif

Dundee United's game plan for tonights big season opener against Motherwell was shattered after Chelsea recalled on loan striker Daniel Sturridge before he had chance to kick a ball for the club.

There has been no word from Chelsea as to why Sturridge' date=' who had been set to start tonight as part of a front 3 with Ortega and Daly, has been recalled, with the player just failing to turn up today and a message being passed to the Tannadice club that:

Dundee United manager Sean will spend the day trying to secure a new forward on loan, but if not 77 rated Graeme Dorrans will get himself a start.[/size']

Mate you can loan Di Santo off me but just for tonight, maybe longer but cant guarantee it.

Guest drseanfitz

Thank you to both Rhys(Blackburn) and Ben(Napoli) for the loan offers following the recall of Sturridge.

Daniel Fredheim Holm has joined Dundee United on loan from Napoli and will make his debut tonight as well as fellow loanee Chihi(Thanks Craig)

aberdeenfclogo1.gif

Aberdeen 2 - 1 Hibernian

S.ALUKO 4, 14

D.RIORDAN 30

(72) Y BENALOUANE - Sent off

Possession

58% 42%

Total Shots

7 11

Shots On Target

2 5

Ross Evans was delighted with his teams performance in his first game in charge with a hard fought win over one of the best teams in the league. Despite having the lions share of possesion Abeerdeen only mustered two shots on target, it was a good job both ended up in the back of the net. Young 20 year old winger Sone Aluko bagging both goals although the MOM wen to Hibs striker Derek Riordan.

Next up for Aberdeen is Palermo in the SMFA Shield at home. This is a very tough game although Evans has high hopes for his team and hopes to take a lead going to Italy.

Sporting CP

0:

Kick-Off

2: A clear crisp strike by Azevedo MANUEL JOSE hits the side netting!

3: Thierry HENRY gains control at the edge of the box but curls his shot inches wide

5: Maciel OZEIA drags his shot wide

6: Nogueira TONEL starts to push further forward in the attack

7: Evandro RONCATTO hits the ball hard with the outside of his boot, but puts it into row z

11: A dangerous cross by Miguel ANGULO races across the mouth of the goal

15: Manuel JORGINHO takes control of the loose ball

18: Miguel VELOSO gets in the way of a thundering shot

19: BOOKED - The ref brandishes a yellow card to Miguel ANGULO for kicking the ball away

21: Albuquerque CASSIO dives to his left and clutches the ball to his chest

22: GOAL!! - A mix up in the defence allows Andrés GUARDADO to poke home!

23: The imposing Arthur WILLIAM heads inches over

26: Jesus Nobre EDSON nearly gives the crowd something to cheer about as his drive whistles past the post

28: A mazey dribble by Andrés GUARDADO but he is unfortunate as he fails to get his shot on target

29: A golden opportunity is wasted and Jesus Nobre EDSON knows it!

31: A 25 yard shot by Azevedo MANUEL JOSE smashes against the crossbar

33: With an open goal Arthur WILLIAM shot blazes over the bar! No wonder he's looking at the ground!

43: Some hard tackling by Fernando ABEL, contributing to his teams defence

44: Arthur WILLIAM is clean through on goal with only the keeper to beat, but hits the outside of the post

45:

Half Time

48: Andrés GUARDADO is starting to boss the play as he is getting more on the ball and space

50: GOAL!! - A fine ball is laid into the path of Andrés GUARDADO who hammers home emphatically!

51: A scramble in the six yard box ensues and Alexandre FILIPE ANUNCIACAO blasts it into the arms of the keeper

53: A short range effort is easily saved by Albuquerque CASSIO

60: A shot from Thierry HENRY is cleared off the line and out to safety

62: An easy chance by Evandro RONCATTO goes begging

63: GOAL!! - A foraging run and strike by Thierry HENRY sends the crowd wild! One for the scrapbook!

68: Jesus Nobre EDSON places a right foot shot wide from twenty yards out

69: Azevedo MANUEL JOSE has his head in his hands, after he blasts wide infront of an open goal!!!!

70: Evandro RONCATTO comes within inches of scoring, getting on the edge of a fine cross, glancing his free header just wide

71: The ball is knocked long by Carlos Alberto CASTRO, to send the ball into the oppositions half

72: An accurate pass falls to Azevedo MANUEL JOSE who crosses it into the box

79: Andrés GUARDADO blasts the ball towards the goal, but somehow it just goes wide

84: The ball ricochets off Arthur WILLIAM and out of play

86: A free header by Thierry HENRY hardly troubles the keeper

87: Somehow an easy tap-in from Alexandre FILIPE ANUNCIACAO goes wide

89: Andrés GUARDADO try from 15 yards is a false dawn, as it slips past the keepers near post!

90:

Full Time

New Signings Guardado Scores Twice Along With French Hitman Henry

Guest drseanfitz

Motherwell 0-2 Dundee United

Half Time: (0 - 1)

D.HOLM 36

A.ORTEGA 54

Possession

39% 61%

Total Shots

15 26

Shots On Target

10 13

Corners

3 7

Yellow Cards

3 1

Red Cards

0 0

New loan signing Daniel Fredheim Holm took just 36 minutes to score his first goal for Dundee United, and nabbed a man of the match performance to boot.

The away side comfortably won the game against a good Motherwell side that included Ross Forbes, a player United manager Sean tried to sign in he preseason.

Dundee United now lie second in the league, and after 1 game are the only side in the division to not concede a goal.

Athletic Club beat Osasuna 3-0 away on first day of the season. Teenage striking sensation Iker Muniain gifted a start and scored 2 goals, Javi Martinez getting the other goal. Athletic are 2nd in the league behind Barcelona :D

401_1195780457.gif

Hamburg lose first game of the season 2-1 against Bayer Levekusen which I'm very annoyed at, should of at least got a point! Trochowski with the goal for Hamburg. :o

Marcell Jansen - LB/LM 90 Rated is for sale for a young 89+ RB or I can include Jansen, player and cash for a higher rated RB :)

PM me if your interested in him!