B e n z e m a ' s P o r t f o l i o

Karim Benzema

Re: B e n z e m a ' s P o r t f o l i o

Whilst your online Karim' date='I asked on the last page whether you could do me a Diego one similar to Kietas but with a black background,I am guessing you could have missed is why i am saying it again.[/quote']

yh, im abit under the weather today,gotta cold but il have a go, and do u want the smudging?

and while your at it (making the avatar)' date=' could you also put in Pato in the avatar. So I want a avatar with Ronaldinho and Pato in this season kits;)[/b']

Yes sure but i have just finfished the ronaldinho sig and just looked at your post, so sahall i try and get a pic with them together and make a sig like that ?

or shall i make another one with just pato on it.

Yeah I'm sure.

Ok my mistake then

Henry-1.png

Hi Karim Benzema could you please make me an avatar to match the sig that you let me use of Henry. If you can't no worries.

Thanks KangarooJack09.

Yes sure, will try

Yes sure but i have just finfished the ronaldinho sig and just looked at your post' date=' so sahall i try and get a pic with them together and make a sig like that ?

or shall i make another one with just pato on it.

Ok my mistake then

Yes sure, will try[/quote']

If you are okay with it, I would like you to put Pato and Ronaldinho in to one avatar.

But it's okay if you don't want to.

• 1 year later...