I think I'm like....

.RC

Re: I think I'm like....

:D:D:D

Riquelme without the magic free kicks' date=' but with the skill (i'd like to think) and the footballing brain!:D[/quote']

nice ;)

honestly for my player i would say im like danny tiatto. not that great but no nonsense in defense using my body 2 take out the opponent when possible lol

also mixed in with warneys sledging lol

Im Kinda Like Carragher, But A RB. I Can Play Anywhere Across D Though, Also DM (My Fave)

Im Not The Fastest Runner, But Im A Decent Tackler. I Dont Take Any Nonsense, And If Someone Dives, I Get Angry :mad::D

I Dont Score Often Either.

Im Quite Short Though...

ive been called berbatov before because i can do all the skills and score amazing goals but cant be bothered running :) but i would compare my self to carrick because of being a strong midfielder and shows himself as being a great footballer by scoring amazing goals and being at the heart of united's midfield

I think I'm like a mix between Fabregas and Fletcher ;)

Good at Tackling' date='Passing,Intelligent,Fast and Communicating with my Team mates but my fitness is lacking since I left my last club :([/quote']

So your basically the perfect CM, explain to me why you play SM instead of playing professional football then :P

Had to laugh at the majority of these posts, people bigging themselves up and comparing themselves to footy players, i understand the point of thread but when some people say

Great passer, good tackler, etc etc listing all these great atributes, if you was so good . . . . you would be pro.;)

So your basically the perfect CM' date=' explain to me why you play SM instead of playing professional football then :P

Had to laugh at the majority of these posts, people bigging themselves up and comparing themselves to footy players, i understand the point of thread but when some people say

Great passer, good tackler, etc etc listing all these great atributes, if you was so good . . . . you would be pro.;)[/quote']

WRONG!

You Cant Be A Pro When You Are 12! :D

Or Can You...?

Myself?, I'm a Goalkeeper, but dont really compare to a pro as I am not a Pro lol im 15 and 6ft 3, not the most confident of Keepers still not a bad one, ive played for 2 teams my first was a small small Div 5 in Mini Soccer League side who lost loads of games and were bad in 7 a side, however I Improved alot, then when it came to 11 a side I moved to a Div 1 mini league side, which I am at now who are now in the Div 1 of the County League, cannot get much higher enless you go to Alliance league which is amazing lol, with ym current Team ive won 3 Trebles 1 League and a 1 Double with 4 Seasons unbeaten :)

True' date=' but you would certainly be at a academy ( not a centre of excellence ), for a team with a well established youth policy ;)[/quote']

I Wanna Argue But Im Not gonna Bother :P:o

So your basically the perfect CM' date=' explain to me why you play SM instead of playing professional football then :P

Great passer, good tackler, etc etc listing all these great atributes, if you was so good . . . . you would be pro.;)[/quote']

Firstly I am 16 not 12 Phillip T :P

And as I said in my post I have poor fitness and am slightly built which is obviously the reason I'm not a Pro :rolleyes:

Anyway this whole thread is just a bit of fun B)

And as I said in my post I have poor fitness and am slightly built which is obviously the reason I'm not a Pro :rolleyes:

I Was Talking About Myself. ;)

Poor fitness would not stop you from being signed up by a pro team at youth level, it can be improved on, and your build isnt a major stumbling block. If you posses the attributes what you said you did, clubs would be fighting for you :rolleyes:

I know its a little fun, i even compared myself to one at the begining, styles of play, attitude etc, but iv seen a few posts saying " great passer, intelligent, good tackler etc " thats all i meant by my post :)

Poor fitness would not stop you from being signed up by a pro team at youth level' date=' it can be improved on, and your build isnt a major stumbling block. If you posses the attributes what you said you did, clubs would be fighting for you :rolleyes:

I know its a little fun, i even compared myself to one at the begining, styles of play, attitude etc, but iv seen a few posts saying " great passer, intelligent, good tackler etc " thats all i meant by my post[/quote']

:rolleyes: >.<

Ive changed my mind.. I am like a white Didier Drogba, but better..

Poor fitness would not stop you from being signed up by a pro team at youth level' date=' it can be improved on, and your build isnt a major stumbling block. If you posses the attributes what you said you did, clubs would be fighting for you :rolleyes:

I know its a little fun, i even compared myself to one at the begining, styles of play, attitude etc, but iv seen a few posts saying " great passer, intelligent, good tackler etc " thats all i meant by my post[/quote']

Firstly sorry Phillip I misunderstood :P

I do have these attributes obviously nowhere near the extent that Fletcher and Fabregas have though :rolleyes: Sadly ;)

Meh, who scores and has a great finish but can't be asked to get back because they are slow and can't tackle.

I'm a bit of a joker as well, doing the Randy Orton "Pose" whenever I score or flicking on my phone and dancing to some Tinchy Strider...

Also if I try a skill and get it wrong I still end up scoring somehow :confused:

I'm also decent in the air and good at chesting and heading balls down.

I'll let you decide to be honest, Berbatov and Anelka (Last season) come into mind?