Gallas In For A Rise To 94???

Aran_10

Gallas In For A Rise To 94???  

1. 1.

• Yes, +1 = 94
    • No, Stay The Same = 93
    • No, -1 = 92

Re: Gallas In For A Rise To 94???

Hes playing much better this season' date=' as Vermaelen and him work better than he did with Toure.

I think he has saved his 93 rating, but wont rise unless we win the league or champions league.[/quote']

What do you guys think will happen with Vermaelen??

A raise for sure, but how much? 91-92?

What do you guys think will happen with Vermaelen??

A raise for sure' date=' but how much? 91-92?[/quote']

90 this time, in the space of 10 games of now and maybe 18 by the time they do it, its too quick to put him at 91 but at the end of the season he could be 92 tops

I think vermaelen HAS to rise to at least 90 but should be 91/92.

And for gallas (coming from an Arsenal fan) i think he should either stay or drop -1.

He hasn't been the same and if toure was still here, he wouldn't of been chosen.

Also, Clichy is 92 and is much more consistant than Gallas. :)

I think sagna deserves a rise might not get it this time round but he so efficient and reliable and has put in some good performances

I agree. He very very rarely makes mistakes, and contributes alot to our attack (Not as much as Alves or Maicon, but still does some great crossing and one touch passing). He has no competition in the French team either. He and Vermaelen are the only 2 Arsenal defenders worth rising at the moment.

Players like Sagna is why Arsene Wenger is the best in the world. I think he cost £6 million :) He is so good

I agree. He very very rarely makes mistakes' date=' and contributes alot to our attack (Not as much as Alves or Maicon, [b']but still does some great crossing[/b] and one touch passing). He has no competition in the French team either. He and Vermaelen are the only 2 Arsenal defenders worth rising at the moment.

Players like Sagna is why Arsene Wenger is the best in the world. I think he cost £6 million :) He is so good

Tell me you're jokin'.:rolleyes: Sagna is one of the worst crossers in the EPL. Hell O'Shea is a better crosser. Even most Arsenal fans I know admit it. The more space he gets the worse his crosses get

Tell me you're jokin'.:rolleyes: Sagna is one of the worst crossers in the EPL. Hell O'Shea is a better crosser. Even most Arsenal fans I know admit it. The more space he gets the worse his crosses get

No jokes. He doesnt cross much, as thats not Arsenals style, but when he does it is accurate.

He found Van Persie with a cross which resulted in an Arsenal goal against Tottenham. If im not wrong' date=' i think he assited both of Van Persies goals with crosses :)[/quote']

The first one Green palmed it to RVP's feet. Second 1 I don't really remember but the amount of times he hits the first man despite having plenty of pace is a farce

The first one Green palmed it to RVP's feet. Second 1 I don't really remember but the amount of times he hits the first man despite having plenty of pace is a farce

??? For one Gomes is the keeper for Tottenham and he didnt plam to him feet he hit it on the half volley