Deal ? Or No Deal ? - Chelsea new club

RavE

Juventus have made an offer to Chelsea for John TERRY of £15,000,000 plus Carvalha AMAURI and Fabio GROSSO - Deal or No deal ?

Explain

Also if I deal, who shall I buy as a replacement CB ? If you could help me I just took over Chelsea and the league is yet to start so if you could give me some advice that was be much appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Deal ? Or No Deal ? - Chelsea new club

I wouldn't necessarily call that move "shocking", as its cash + 91 + 92 for Terry. I've certainly received worse offers. (personal favorite; a counter bid for Gignac in which I was supposed to give up Giovinco and Momo Sissoko. THAT'S shocking)

However it doesn't fit your needs at Chelsea. You've got Ashley Cole and Zhirkov, so Grosso doesn't make much sense as he'd be a backup. And you still have Drogs and Anelka.

You could always counter and switch Cannavaro for Grosso if you feel you need Amauri, but with a squad like Chelsea's you've got other movable parts that can get you as good/if not better than Amauri.

If you need better help you should also tell us what formation you're going for.

Real Madrid £2.0M (Undisclosed Fee) Lass DIARRA + Mahamadou DIARRA

Are these 2 getting a rating increase ?

+ Mathieu FLAMINI ( Transfer listed for 15 mil) and toulgan of Lyon, how are they doing, will they get a increase ?

for Terry.

If I was to accept, what CB should I get ? I want ones that will hold their rating or increase also not wanting them to be OAP's.

http://tinypic.com/r/oihx02/4

That's my squad, I sold Drogba as hes old and went for youth, got sergio aguero accepted so I'll have 19 mil to spend.

That's my team as I said + Aguero now.

I want to get rid of the old guys such as Ballak,Deco,Lampard,Anelka.

What forwards are doing well and will get a increase which are not too old. Such as Pandev, Robinho etc .

Whats the situation on my squad, who will rise and decrease in the ratings change because I want to get rid of them fast before they decrease.

As regards to the formation - My first match is vs Liverpool on the 7th of Nov as the game world started last night and I managed to get Chelsea. Any ideas on a formation and player instructions etc ?

Be awesome if you guys helped me out as I've only been doing this for about 3 months and have only stepped up to division one in the last month and its a hell of a lot of difference to what I was used to. Thanks again.

Chris.

i would do that deal, lass diarra is not much better than john obi mikel of the bench and wouldnt improve your first team - neither would mama diarra.

terry would be a huge miss.

if you really want to move him out take pepe and higuain plus cash.

it'll still weaken your first XI but theyre two great players who will be rising

I made the counter for Higuain pepe + 5 mil as you said. Are you saying john obi mikel will go to 92/93 too ?

Any thoughts on selling my older Mids for younger talent in a hope that they will get higher ratings ?

Also if I sell Anelka, who's a good forward to replace him that isn't too old.

i think mikel has the potential to be 92/93 but no i dont think hewill be rising to that just yet.

i think youre toying with the side a little too much, anelka for example is an excellent player in arguably the form of his life - now is not the time to be gtting rid of him imo and likewise lampard bt fair enough if you want to dismantle them, get good good players. benzema is a good one, pjanjic is only 87 now and will sky rocket, pablo hernadez is getting rave reviews you should be able to get these guys without destroying your team and you will be able to have some real strength whilst waiting for them to develop

Juventus have made an offer to Chelsea for John TERRY of £15' date='000,000 plus Carvalha AMAURI and Fabio GROSSO - Deal or No deal ?

Explain

Also if I deal, who shall I buy as a replacement CB ? If you could help me I just took over Chelsea and the league is yet to start so if you could give me some advice that was be much appreciated. Thanks.[/quote']

oh well if you have some more 93+ defender i would do it and if you need forwards and then go ahead and buy pique which will be 92 this time and at the end of season i see him getting 94/95 which means its a good deal if you dont have money if you have deffenders and if you need a forward!!