Hartlepool United | Road to the EPL | Match reports & Transfer reports

JakeMCFC

35_1197522314.gif

I have had this Hartlepool United for 23 games in the league and I am currently in the Semi-Finals of the English cup where I will face Leeds United in my quest to some trophys in my first season. I have recently signed Obasi, Pjanic, Howedes, Perotti and Boateng and many more are to follow as I'm selling all my Brazilian risers. Here is a link to my squad:

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=621576&clubid=15000201&sid=30654

I will try and do regular match reports on this as my last threads on this suddenly went dead due to me not posting. Thanks and enjoy reading.

Jake:).

Re: Hartlepool United | Road to the EPL | Match reports & Transfer reports

35_1197522314.gif

Gojko Kacar linked with Divison 4 side Hartlepool United

gojko-kacar-comeback-514.jpg

(Serbian DM/CM Kacar has later this hour been strongly linked with a shock move to England.)

Hartlepool United's website tonight confirms that they are currently negotiating terms over a possible move for Serbian International Gojko Kacar who currently plays in Germany with Hertha BSC. After making an hefty profit on their Brazilian stars Hartlepool are looking to splash the cash yet again on a big brand new looking squad as they currently lead Division 4 by 13 points ahead of 2nd place Crewe Alexander. We are said to be updated more on this case tommorow night after Hartlepools game with Shrewsbury Town at New Meadow.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Hartlepool United | Road to the EPL | Match reports & Transfer reports

coca_cola_logo.jpg

35_1197522314.gif

Hartlepool United's dominance continues in Division 4

thomasvermaelen_278988.jpg

(Ex Ajax and Arsenal skipper Thomas Vermaelen has later this hour been linked strongly with Hartlepool.)

News has just been posted on the Hartlepool United website that earlier today Pablo Hernandez and Miguel Angel Moya have joined from both Sunderland and Valencia for cash fee's thought to add up to around £11 milllion pounds. To add to the jubilation of the signings of Hernandez and Moya news is coming in from sources in Germany linking Belgian full back Thomas Vermaelen with a move back to England after leaving at the start of the season for Werder Bremen. This is what we managed to quote from out sources in Germany, "Thomas and his agent are currently negotiating transfer fee's to try and bring him back to England after leaving Arsenal at the start of the league season. A substancial bid has been made from Hartlepool United and we understand it adds up to Werder's liking."

Hartlepool United are full of high hopes tonight after thrashing Burton Albion 8-2 on Wednesday and now with Pablo Hernandez and Moya set to make their full 90 minute debut's the fans at Victoria Park tonight will be estatic at Jake's work so far. Things aren't all good at Hartlepool though, Kacar and Pjanic are both out with suspensions after picking up red cards in their last 2 games and new star signing Jerome Boateng has been ruled out for 3 days after picking up an heel injury in Hartlepool's win at Burton Albion.

So with the classy squad all set for tonight's clash at Victoria Park I'm sure no-one else could be more happier than Hartlepool United manager Jake A as this is what he had to say to SkySportsNews, "I honestly can't sum up how much of a teriffic season we are having this season, I expected us to struggle abit because it's my first season but Hartlepool have gone out all guns flying every game and producing their best at 100% commitment. Our loss on Monday to Leeds United in the English Cup semi-final obviously hasn't knocked us back on form but I hope it doesn't upset the players too much and we can secure promotion soon enough."