1177641-9161-atm17.jpg

Lucas Kruspzky

Date of Birth: 06/04/1992 (17)

Position: Left Back

Home Club: Independiente

Nationality: Argentinian

What do people want to know in talent posts nowadays? I haven't made a talent post in over a year now, so that alone should give you a significant clue as to the magnitude of this lads ability, but you don't want to just take my word for it right?

Kruspzky plays at Independiente, one of the most famous and well respected youth academies in South America, if not the world. Players from Bochini to Aguero have set out wearing the recognisable red shirt, infact, there isn't a better Argentine name to have on your CV.

His history isn't a long one, so I won't beat around the bush. He is first choice left back for the Argentina U17 team, having appeared in major tournaments such as the World Cup, and Toulon Tournament. Kruspzky is massively rated by all involved in Argentine youth football, and despite the fact that he is yet to make his debut for Independiente, he has already been purchased by an outside agent. Roughly 30% of him was bought, along with Patito and Mancuello.

He sees a fair bit of the ball in the video below, but to see his full potential you'll have to watch a full U17 match. Just a case of, trust me, and watch this space!

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/GbiJUNz-RE4/

Re: Lucas Kruspzky

I Guess he's a BIG talent considering you bothered to make a thread out of him.Is he on the DB?

I'll be watching this space;)

Not as of yet, but I honestly don't believe it will be long. At the moment, Independiente are playing 3 at the back, as they only have one natural right back, Moreira, and he is out with a long term injury. Because they are playing with no right back, they are preferring to play a solid left back, in Mareque, instead of the more attacking wing back style that Kruspzky uses. He has however been given a squad number this year, and with the fixtures piling up over the next couple of weeks, we might catch a glimpse, especially as he is match fit upon returning from the U17s. If not, then I'd imagine the Clausura, with the return of Moreira, is the longest we will have to wait to see Kruspzky make his first team debut.

I've seen him. Once. Wasn't impressed.

Then again' date=' I wasn't impressed with Wallyson the first time I saw him either.[/quote']

Ah shame.

Will have to get on the phone to all those European scouts, the Argentine youth setup, and the agency that just spent $2,800,000, and let them know that Insider doesn't rate him so they're wasting they're time. :)

Ah shame.

Will have to get on the phone to all those European scouts' date=' the Argentine youth setup, and the agency that just spent $2,800,000, and let them know that Insider doesn't rate him so they're wasting they're time. :)[/quote']

So now I'm not allowed an opinion?

Hey, when I posted that I didn't rate Dôdo, Manchester United cancelled their deal, right? ;)

So now I'm not allowed an opinion?

Hey' date=' when I posted that I didn't rate Dôdo, Manchester United cancelled their deal, right? ;)[/quote']

You are allowed an opinion, of course you are, just not an ill informed one. You cannot formulate a worthy and accurate opinion of a left back after one game. Take Marcelo for example, one day you could watch him and think he is the best left wing back in the world, but then you watch the next months matches and realise it was just one game. The same can be said visa-versa. Until an opinion is educated enough to partake in debate, then it should maybe remain a private one.

So what was it that unimpressed you?

You are allowed an opinion' date=' of course you are, just not an ill informed one. You cannot formulate a worthy and accurate opinion of a left back after one game. Take Marcelo for example, one day you could watch him and think he is the best left wing back in the world, but then you watch the next months matches and realise it was just one game. The same can be said visa-versa. Until an opinion is educated enough to partake in debate, then it should maybe remain a private one.

So what was it that unimpressed you?[/quote']

I'm fully aware of that, that's why I mentionned Wallyson and gave a disclaimer that I'd just seen him once. The game I saw saw him outplayed by the opposing attackers, and he didn't do much on the attack either. Looked out of place defensivly, a bit like Marcelo sometimes does.

Doesn't help that he missed the penalty that lost them the title.

EDIT: Before you say Coutinho missed a pen in that game too, I'll say it. And I don't really rate Coutinho all that much either ;)

I'm fully aware of that' date=' that's why I mentionned Wallyson and gave a disclaimer that I'd just seen him once. The game I saw saw him outplayed by the opposing attackers, and he didn't do much on the attack either. Looked out of place defensivly, a bit like Marcelo sometimes does.

Doesn't help that he missed the penalty that lost them the title.

EDIT: Before you say Coutinho missed a pen in that game too, I'll say it. And I don't really rate Coutinho all that much either ;)[/quote']

Quite surprising, as his positioning is a major asset to his game. You might recall Kruspzky was playing centre back that match, so if he broke forward too much I would be a little worried. Further to that, I think any player would struggle to get forward when marking Coutinho, a player who I rate massively. He might still have a lot to learn regarding the final ball, well, in fact, passing in general, but from a defensive point of view he is a nightmare to mark. Considering that, I don't think Kruspzky did badly at all, and if you can recall any stand out mistakes then you have a better memory than I do.

Ahhh, the penalty, I guess that was a shocker for a CB! Him and John Terry will never make it! Oh, no, wait.... one of them is already one of the best defenders in the world!

Quite surprising' date=' as his positioning is a major asset to his game. You might recall Kruspzky was playing centre back that match, so if he broke forward too much I would be a little worried. Further to that, I think any player would struggle to get forward when marking Coutinho, a player who I rate massively. He might still have a lot to learn regarding the final ball, well, in fact, passing in general, but from a defensive point of view he is a nightmare to mark. Considering that, I don't think Kruspzky did badly at all, and if you can recall any stand out mistakes then you have a better memory than I do.

[b']Ahhh, the penalty, I guess that was a shocker for a CB! Him and John Terry will never make it! Oh, no, wait.... one of them is already one of the best defenders in the world[/b]!

... and Gerson ;)

I just remember looking out for him because of the name and coming back disapppointed. It's not like I analysed his every move :D

... and Gerson ;)

I just remember looking out for him because of the name and coming back disapppointed. It's not like I analysed his every move :D

Well' date=' I will apologise on his behalf for not setting your world alight whilst playing out of position at CB against the most talented forward line of that age in the world.

If you did not analyse his every move in the sole 90 minutes that you observed him, then I don't know how you can form a half educated opinion which is fit for publicising. :)

Only just noticed the section this afternoon, so I apologise if it was only created today, but, shouldn't this player be posted in the "Found a Talent" section? I just know you'd love to christen it Tom! :D

Was created about 3 hours ago if I am not mistaken! Am just about to do a bit of moving about now!

Well' date=' I will apologise on his behalf for not setting your world alight whilst playing out of position at CB [b']against the most talented forward line of that age in the world. [/b]

If you did not analyse his every move in the sole 90 minutes that you observed him, then I don't know how you can form a half educated opinion which is fit for publicising. :)

Was created about 3 hours ago if I am not mistaken! Am just about to do a bit of moving about now!

Forward line? What forward line? They started 6 mids and 4 defenders.

And I did watch bits and pieces of other games too.

Forward line? What forward line? They started 6 mids and 4 defenders.

And I did watch bits and pieces of other games too.

Ok, I didn't realise we were getting pedantic about this. I'm pretty sure there was a forward line, maybe consisting of midfielders, but they did not play 4-6 that day. Regardless of where their natural positions are, they included some of the best players in that tournament.

Oh, so now you've seen him more than once? Forgive me, but a post of yours from only a few hours ago said you had seen him once. I don't know, maybe my English isn't what it was, but I could have sworn that once means you hadn't seen bits of pieces of him in other games as well?

I respect your opinion about players. I respect your opinion on young players more than I do any other member of this forum. But either way, you are sat at a computer screen, much the same as I, so I think I will value the numerous scouts etc that are watching him, and getting paid for it also, just a little bit more.

Ok' date=' I didn't realise we were getting pedantic about this. I'm pretty sure there was a forward line, maybe consisting of midfielders, but they did not play 4-6 that day. Regardless of where their natural positions are, they included some of the best players in that tournament.

Oh, so now you've seen him more than once? Forgive me, but a post of yours from only a few hours ago said you had seen him once. I don't know, maybe my English isn't what it was, but I could have sworn that once means you hadn't seen bits of pieces of him in other games as well?

I respect your opinion about players. I respect your opinion on young players more than I do any other member of this forum. But either way, you are sat at a computer screen, much the same as I, so I think I will value the numerous scouts etc that are watching him, and getting paid for it also, just a little bit more.[/quote']

I sat and watched a whole game of his once. There is a difference. And for the record, it was on TV not on a computer screen.

The best forward line in that generation is complete tosh. It was Zezinho (who plays LB/LM for Juventude, usually an attacking winger) and Joao Pedro, who is a DM. Then, Coutinho, Wellinton and Dudu, all AMs. It was a dangerous attack, for sure, but without any finish.

I do, however, apologize. I forgot that the rights to post on a thread were limited to the thread creator and those who agree with him.

Guys, come on now. This is getting a bit silly.

Mark, I know what you're saying; first impressions do count, but let's give the guy a proper chance to what he can do before writing him off (not that I'm saying you are completely writing him off).

And Tom, just let him have his opinion. Mark's more than willing to let the player change his mind, I'm sure, but that will take time. If and when the boy does come good, you can say "I told you so!". ;)

Guys' date=' come on now. This is getting a bit silly.

[b']Mark, I know what you're saying; first impressions do count, but let's give the guy a proper chance to what he can do before writing him off (not that I'm saying you are completely writing him off).[/b]

And Tom, just let him have his opinion. Mark's more than willing to let the player change his mind, I'm sure, but that will take time. If and when the boy does come good, you can say "I told you so!". ;)

FFS, I said right off the bat that I was taking it like I took Wallyson. After all, I only wrote a 200 word post on him and followed him the rest of the season after a few more chances. If that's anything near writing him off...

We all know how much I hate one-dimensional attacking wingbacks who can't defend. Apodi. Diogo. Marcelo. Dieguinho. Dodo. He looks like the same type. I'm not saying he won't improve. I'm just saying that's what he looks like from what I've seen so far.

I sat and watched a whole game of his once. There is a difference. And for the record' date=' it was on TV not on a computer screen.

The best forward line in that generation is complete tosh. It was Zezinho (who plays LB/LM for Juventude, usually an attacking winger) and Joao Pedro, who is a DM. Then, Coutinho, Wellinton and Dudu, all AMs. It was a dangerous attack, for sure, but without any finish.

I do, however, apologize. I forgot that the rights to post on a thread were limited to the thread creator and those who agree with him.[/quote']

Ok then, which team provided a better attack than that in that tournament? Wellinton won player of the Tournament did he not? Sounds a pretty rubbish attack to me!

And pardon? At what point have I said you cannot post, or criticise for that matter. I am happy to receive negatives on the player, if they are valid. However, you watch one match, arguably the hardest match he has played in in his small career, and one where he is playing out of place at CB. You watch this match, and post onto this thread that you are unimpressed. Do you have any idea how many people will just take that as the word, because Insider said so? When infact, you are basing it on little to no evidence. So it is me that apologizes, I forgot I wasn't allowed to stick up for a true prodigy once Insider says he is unimpressive!

Guys' date=' come on now. This is getting a bit silly.

Mark, I know what you're saying; first impressions do count, but let's give the guy a proper chance to what he can do before writing him off (not that I'm saying you are completely writing him off).

And Tom, just let him have his opinion. Mark's more than willing to let the player change his mind, I'm sure, but that will take time. If and when the boy does come good, you can say "I told you so!". ;)[/quote']

I have just reread the thread, and found it quite a good read! There's info on all sorts, from the player, to the U17 copa suds, to even other wingbacks styles! If the art of debate about players is getting silly on this forum, it may be time for me to call it a day.

I am not preventing Mark from having an opinion, I would never do that, as his opinion is one of not many that I truly value. A healthy debate which sees me stick up for the beliefs I have about a young player, and sees Mark question it, surely has to be good for the thread and those that enjoy the opinions.

FFS' date=' I said right off the bat that I was taking it like I took Wallyson. After all, I only wrote a 200 word post on him and followed him the rest of the season after a few more chances. If that's anything near writing him off...

We all know how much I hate one-dimensional attacking wingbacks who can't defend. Apodi. Diogo. Marcelo. Dieguinho. Dodo. He looks like the same type. I'm not saying he won't improve. I'm just saying that's what he looks like from what I've seen so far.[/quote']

This is my problem. He did not play as a wing back in the game that you watched. He played in the middle of the back line, and barely got forward at all!

FFS' date=' I said right off the bat that I was taking it like I took Wallyson. After all, I only wrote a 200 word post on him and followed him the rest of the season after a few more chances. If that's anything near writing him off...[/quote']

I'm well aware of that, but as the debate progressed, it got more and more away from that initial point. I never said you were completely writing off the guy, did I?

I have just reread the thread' date=' and found it quite a good read! There's info on all sorts, from the player, to the U17 copa suds, to even other wingbacks styles! If the art of debate about players is getting silly on this forum, it may be time for me to call it a day.[/quote']

I guess, but, as you or Mark pointed out at one point, each point that was being made was becoming very pedantic. It seemed as if the debate wasn't really getting solved and that each should be left to their own opinions until the player plays more.

I apologise for sticking my nose in. Carry on if you wish.

This is my problem. He did not play as a wing back in the game that you watched. He played in the middle of the back line' date=' and barely got forward at all![/quote']

He played a very Mario Fernades/Rafael Toloi style of centre back. Or for those who don't watch the Brasileiro, a very Lucio style of centre back. Or for those who don't watch Italy or Germany... well... START WATCHING SOME FREAKING FOOTY.

The point I'm trying to make is even if his defending role was in the middle, we still saw the wingback in him. You could still see him creep up, try to take a role.

Also, you know me Tom. You know I'd never claim to have watched a match if all I'm doing is researching some Brazilian on the net with the game on. However, I still manage to catch bits of it. You know my history, that my tv was turned on for 4 months nonstop while this tourney was on. I did catch bits of his WB play.

Also, I don't think anyone on this forum will take my word nearly as seriously as yours when it comes to Argentinia.

I apologise for sticking my nose in. Carry on if you wish.

Nobody was having a go' date=' but it was just a disagreement in which neither side was willing to let go, and in which neither should have let go. After all, it is opinions that make a forum. :)

He played a very Mario Fernades/Rafael Toloi style of centre back. Or for those who don't watch the Brasileiro, a very Lucio style of centre back. Or for those who don't watch Italy or Germany... well... START WATCHING SOME FREAKING FOOTY.

The point I'm trying to make is even if his defending role was in the middle, we still saw the wingback in him. You could still see him creep up, try to take a role.

Well, you just drew comparisons to Toloi, you must already be warming to him! I see what you mean about him wanting to get forward, but in the particular match, it was never going to happen when you have to deal with Coutinho and Wellinton. Over the next two years any faults in his game will become exaggerated, and his potential will either shine through or diminish. For now, he is just a massive talent being nurtured at the best place in Argentina for him.

Nobody was having a go' date=' but it was just a disagreement in which neither side was willing to let go, and in which neither should have let go. After all, it is opinions that make a forum. :)[/quote']

Lol, I know. It just pained me to see you two go round in circles like it appeared you were. Now, you seem to be getting somewhere towards some sort of compromise. But, at the end of the day, if you're both happy, argue for as long as you want!