Lucas Kruspzky

Radebe20

Re: Lucas Kruspzky

Nobody was having a go' date=' but it was just a disagreement in which neither side was willing to let go, and in which neither should have let go. After all, it is opinions that make a forum. :)

[b']Well, you just drew comparisons to Toloi, you must already be warming to him[/b]! I see what you mean about him wanting to get forward, but in the particular match, it was never going to happen when you have to deal with Coutinho and Wellinton. Over the next two years any faults in his game will become exaggerated, and his potential will either shine through or diminish. For now, he is just a massive talent being nurtured at the best place in Argentina for him.

You know who else plays that style of CB? Titus Bramble...

Toloi, Mario and Lucio all consider marking as their forte, then they venture into the attack... that's the key. This kid seems to have it all wrong and looks to have worked on attack more then defending. The attack can be learned later (ages 18/19), but I'd feel more comfortable if he were a hard marker.

I'm not saying it can't be done. Diego Renan has pulled it off wonderfully in this past year and Alex Sandro is well on his way to doing the same. I'd like to see him succeed. I just got the impression early on that he was your version of Dodo.

Lol' date=' I know. It just pained me to see you two go round in circles like it appeared you were. Now, you seem to be getting somewhere towards some sort of compromise. But, at the end of the day, if you're both happy, [b']argue for as long as you want[/b]!

DONE.

You know who else plays that style of CB? Titus Bramble...

Toloi' date=' Mario and Lucio all consider marking as their forte, then they venture into the attack... that's the key. This kid seems to have it all wrong and looks to have worked on attack more then defending. The attack can be learned later (ages 18/19), but I'd feel more comfortable if he were a hard marker.

I'm not saying it can't be done. Diego Renan has pulled it off wonderfully in this past year and Alex Sandro is well on his way to doing the same. I'd like to see him succeed. I just got the impression early on that he was your version of Dodo.[/quote']

Lol, Titus, behave. Marking isn't Kruspzky's speciality, he's only a small kid. That doesn't mean he isn't scared to put a tackle in, because he's not half good at that. He throws himself into challenges, is quick on the breaks, and is crazily quick at getting back to cover. Bit of a weird comparison to draw, but I'd liken him to a more skilful Gary Neville, back in his day. He loves to get by on the overlap, but is always back there when you need him. Small and not the strongest, but gets some mean tackles in when he needs to.

• 3 years later...

well, a few years on, and Kruspzky is still attempting to forge a career.

in the summer of 2012, Independiente granted Lucas a free transfer to Arsenal de Sarandi.

He only made 4 appearances in total for Independiente in the 3 seasons as a pro there.

This campaign for Arsenal he has 5 starts under his belt, but is still very much a backup player in his young career.