EC 4761- The challenge to prove you are the best! Transfer/Gossip Thread

Re: EC 4761- The challenge to prove you are the best! Transfer/Gossip Thread

this is beyond a joke now lost to Northampton 3-2 in the last minute after leading two- nill.

Got Zambrano injured for 3 weeks

Brown - 6 days

Revell- 2 games left in his suspension

Horwood- 3 weeks

O'Brein- 1 more game left of his suspension

sorry leedfans but im gonna have to recall those loans

:( ahwell they have done well for me

lost my 1st game of the season against burton albion 2-1

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC 4761- The challenge to prove you are the best! Transfer/Gossip Thread Swindon still lacking killer instinct Cheltenham Town 1-1 Swindon Town Brown 5 Hammand 48 Swi

Re: EC 4761- The challenge to prove you are the best! Transfer/Gossip Thread League 2 Latest Underperforming Rochdale Buys 2 more players Is the Former Lazio Defender the Right man to he

Hey I have an idea but i dont know if it would work.

we have some Awards Given like Manager of the Week,Player of the week etc...

also there are awards like Failed Player of the Week and Underperforming player of the week and Shock of the week(What was the most shocking thing that happen during that week ).

I would be In charge of this Award things and Lets hear some Ideas from you guys.(I need some other awards you know :rolleyes: ) and once we decided on what award is given each week.We would Vote on each Saturday and Voting are done By posting.and The Winner of each award is Announced on every Sunday.

Oh Yeah i was also thinking of Team of the Week too. :D which i need volunteers to help me make Decisions on who gets into the Team and the Formation to use.Overall i would need 5 - 6 peoples to help me with this.

The team of the week would be decided on their Performance rating or How many Goals he scored on that week.Assits shall also be Counted too.

So so Feel free to coment on my Idea.Hopefully,You would like this to happen. :D

Rules For those participating in Team of The week,

No Bias Vote

Friendly Game are not counted.

Just trying to make this Game World More fun and interesting.Hope you dont mind KopStar :rolleyes:

Hey I have an idea but i dont know if it would work.

we have some Awards Given like Manager of the Week' date='Player of the week etc...

also there are awards like Failed Player of the Week and Underperforming player of the week and Shock of the week(What was the most shocking thing that happen during that week ).

I would be In charge of this Award things and Lets hear some Ideas from you guys.(I need some other awards you know :rolleyes: ) and once we decided on what award is given each week.We would Vote on each Saturday and Voting are done By posting.and The Winner of each award is Announced on every Sunday.

Oh Yeah i was also thinking of Team of the Week too. :D which i need volunteers to help me make Decisions on who gets into the Team and the Formation to use.Overall i would need 5 - 6 peoples to help me with this.

The team of the week would be decided on their Performance rating or How many Goals he scored on that week.Assits shall also be Counted too.

So so Feel free to coment on my Idea.Hopefully,You would like this to happen. :D

Rules For those participating in Team of The week,

No Bias Vote

Friendly Game are not counted.

Just trying to make this Game World More fun and interesting.Hope you dont mind KopStar :rolleyes:

thats a great idea and i will definately give it the go ahead

Crewe Alexandra have just bought their 4th marquee player.

didn't think the rules were that hard to follow :rolleyes:

havent updated the first post thread by not happy with that... who actually is it. mind sending him a pm to alert him in this breach! it really messes up this challenge

Ok guys,i decided to go with it.But i need to name some awards i already got some in my mind

Shock of the week

Manager of the week

Player of the week

Under performing player of the week

What other awards do you think we should have?? :confused:

oh yeah,whoever that wants to be deciding on the Team of the week,Feel free to PM me.

Current Forumers in the Challenge whom are deciding the Team Of the Week

1.Inicikirock

2.KopStar

3.Dean89

Awards

Team of the week

Worst team of the week

Player of the week

Manager of the week

Shock of the week

Ok guys' date='i decided to go with it.But i need to name some awards i already got some in my mind

Shock of the week

Manager of the week

Player of the week

oh yeah,whoever that wants to be deciding on the Team of the week,Feel free to PM me.

[u']

Current Forumers in the Challenge whom are deciding the Team Of the Week[/u]

1.Inicikirock

To go with team of the week have worst team of the week!:D Try keep them only to forum managed teams. i could help out as well

Ok guys' date='i decided to go with it.But i need to name some awards i already got some in my mind

Shock of the week

Manager of the week

Player of the week

[u']

Current Forumers in the Challenge whom are deciding the Team Of the Week[/u]

1.Inicikirock

2.KopStar

I have no problem helping this out too.

nomination for shock of the week - my goalkeeper getting a 9 despite cheltenham having exactly 0 shots on goal :D

i have agreed to the sam hewson loan but please put him in your youth team and use him as much as you can, ill probably pull him back if hes not getting games. even just sub appearances are fine

nomination for shock of the week - my goalkeeper getting a 9 despite cheltenham having exactly 0 shots on goal :D

i have agreed to the sam hewson loan but please put him in your youth team and use him as much as you can' date=' ill probably pull him back if hes not getting games. even just sub appearances are fine[/quote']

I am need him ebcuase he is going to play for me because my CMs seems to be easily NMF.By the way.Rochdale lost to Yeovil Town.5:2.I would also vote for SMB's goalkeeper for getting a 9 despite dealing with no shots at all. :D

Whereas the Players in the Worst team of the week would see the Whole Rochdale and Torquay's Back line in the Flop of the week.Yannick YENGA and Ashley BARNES would have a shout for this weeks Team of the week.The formation of the flop of the week would probly be a 4-3-3.

my Underperforming player vote would be given to Andrew CAVE-BROWN

Lost 1-0 to Walsall. Ross Forbes and Stevo Nikolic picked up injury and will be out for at least 5 days.

No nomination from my team this week. Seems to get a fair 5 to 7 of match rating. Can we nominate a player from club that are not participating in the challenge? If can, I would nominate Matt Richards from Walsall for the worst player of the week. He got 3 for match rating. :rolleyes:

Lost 1-0 to Walsall. Ross Forbes and Stevo Nikolic picked up injury and will be out for at least 5 days.

No nomination from my team this week. Seems to get a fair 5 to 7 of match rating. Can we nominate a player from club that are not participating in the challenge? If can' date=' I would nominate Matt Richards from Walsall for the worst player of the week. [b']He got 3 for match rating[/b]. :rolleyes:

haha! think itll be better to keep it to teams in the challenge!

injuries are very annoying and they seem to be very common in this challenge!:(

haha! think itll be better to keep it to teams in the challenge!

injuries are very annoying and they seem to be very common in this challenge!:(

yeah ive had more injuries troubles in this one world than the other 6 teams i have put together!! good news is my captain is about to make his return.

team of the week nominations are;

Andrea Ranocchia' date=' got a 9 in in a defence that out of 8 shots against kept all of them off target in keeping a clean sheet.

Luke Summerfield in central midfield had a 9 pulling the strings. One assist and the possesion was 60-40 in my favour.

John Fleck up front, one goal - A right foot curling shot from outside the area by John FLECK glides just inside the far post! What a sublime finish! [and on his weaker foot :D] , several shots, MoM award got a 9 despite a yellow card.

On a rather bizarre other note - my keeper Glen Morris got a 9 despite them having no shots on goal as i mentioned..

11: Justin RICHARDS takes a free kick towards the goal but it is intercepted

32: Justin RICHARDS hits a shot that is cleared off the line

39: A scramble in the six yard box ensues and Josh LOW blasts it into the arms of the keeper

47: Glenn MORRIS forces the corner with a fine save!

52: Before Josh LOW shot could nestle in the corner of the net it is clattered away at full stretch for a corner!

60: A tame shot from distance is caught easily by Glenn MORRIS

72: An out-swinging corner is headed into the hands of Glenn MORRIS

74: The ball almost rolls into the back of the net, but Glenn MORRIS just about stops the ball on the line!

78: Glenn MORRIS saves tremendously to deny the opposition a goal!

84: Marley WATKINS chip beats the keeper but it is cleared off the line by the waiting defender

sounds like they had quite a few shots to me :confused:

going through that, id now like to nominate my keeper

Glen Morris, rated 9

Failure of the weekend - striker Ben Joyce, a 50k signing has dropped from 71 to 66:rolleyes:

beat crewe 3-2 with pugh getting a double. the win takes me to 10th on the table

I have had three rating changes

Oliver Bozanic arrow-ne1.png4 to be rated 68

Paul Scott arrow-sw1.png 1 to be rated 74

Mark Pugh arrow-ne1.png 1 to be rated 74

My two nominations for player of the week

Renella- match rating of 9, man of the match, scored one and assisted 1

Pugh- played 60 minutes from the midfield and scored twice