EC 4761- The challenge to prove you are the best! Transfer/Gossip Thread

KopStar

Re: EC 4761- The challenge to prove you are the best! Transfer/Gossip Thread

injury plague strikes again!!

missing two of my three marquee players through injury i lose for the first time in 13 games... and lose central defender holmar oln eyjolfsson to injury... for 6 WEEKS!!! i lost my best player & defender for the first half of the season, now im gonna miss his partner for the last half.

:mad:

injury plague strikes again!!

missing two of my three marquee players through injury i lose for the first time in 13 games... and lose central defender holmar oln eyjolfsson to injury... for 6 WEEKS!!! i lost my best player & defender for the first half of the season' date=' now im gonna miss his partner for the last half.

:mad:[/quote']

haha. i lost pedro and zambrano earlier in the season. pedro is still injured:(

Beat Cheltemham 2-1. Got the Northampton job offer and willfully rejected

mind if i post Updates on Liverpool?? :confused:

You should know yourself. It's very clearly stated that if you're not in Division 4 and apply these rules' date=' that means you're not allowed to post here. You're just proving that you're [b']not[/b] the best by moving to bigger club. :rolleyes:

Selling off Arnautovic and Zambrano. Got 2 replacements external players lined up already!:D

good luck! i see notts county have started off by selling badstubber and buying banega... personally ive been waiting 3 days to get my new players in.. sent a ticket off yesterday and finally got the bids accepted, thought theyd have gone through by this morning but not happened. gutted :(

Drew 2-2 with Carlisle before loosing 2-1 to Bury. Now bidded for my two new external players and after ive done that im looking at selling Pedro. I'm hoping to fetch roughly 15 mil for him and use this to buy a 90+ rated player!:D

Got job offer from Man City this morning. I turned it down.

How many of us are still in the challenge?

think most of us.

my two new external players:

dentinho (replaces arnautovic)

bochetti (replaces zambrano)

kept pedro but

would you believe the injury bug strikes again???

john fleck was out for 2 weeks which took him up to his transfer ban, i sold him and bought douglas costa who one game into his career was out for two weeks. in his return to action mom diakite is now out for two weeks :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

God talk about protracted transfers!! still im beginnning to feel happy about my squad - my very first marquee players has finally left, after beign on the transfer market for well over a month i eventually got a bid in for him which i accepted straight away and got my third external guy in - Neymar.

i see im going for a totally different policy to everyone else who has brought in three top top players, im still continuing to buy young talented risers - my buys this time, unlike others who have 88+ rated guys i have andrea poli [82-86], douglas costa [80-83] and neymar [82-?]

bit gutted about douglas costa, his move to shaktar meant he got his change alot earlier but because of that it wasnt as high a rise as i had hoped for

ive managed to bring in glyfi sigurdsson from crewe alexanra as well, bizarrely he went up frm being valued at 2.7m to 3.15m overnight so when i woke up my bid had been rejected :confused: anyway hes now signed and sealed along with zavon hines, also from crewe.

47 players in, 36 out, my squad is unrecognsiable with only one original player left on my books!

5 games left, ive got to play 3 of the top 6 including top of the table bury and third place notts county both away...

• 3 weeks later...

WELL DONE NOTTS COUNTY!!!

very well done. hope you appreciate me doing the double over Bury for ya!

had a terrible start, an amazing run of winning 15 and losing only 3 out of 22 games, then did terrible at teh end, but just got enough fit players back for a late push to keep me in the playoffs, got bradford..

had a terrible start' date=' an amazing run of winning 15 and losing only 3 out of 22 games, then did terrible at teh end, but just got enough fit players back for a late push to keep me in the playoffs, got bradford..[/quote']

I play Bury in the promotion play offs after sneaking in after a 2-1 win over Hartlepool. Good old Brown scored the match winner against his former club.... he has 27 for the season. Problem is Dentinho got suspened meaning Danny Pacheco will have to lead the line against Bury,

had a terrible start, an amazing run of winning 15 and losing only 3 out of 22 games, then did terrible at teh end, but just got enough fit players back for a late push to keep me in the playoffs, got bradford..

Thanks.

It was good to finish above non challenge managers with the obvious advantages they had. Good luck in the Play offs. I would be nice to have a fellow challenger in Division 3.

Thanks.

It was good to finish above non challenge managers with the obvious advantages they had. Good luck in the Play offs. I would be nice to have a fellow challenger in Division 3.

agreed. i'd like it to be me!

not convinced though' date=' ive taken a long term approach, have lots of really good youngsters but it may be a few years [real time'] before seeing them make a real difference, players like kakuta, nouble, galinado, coppens, tafer, none of them rated highly at the moment but they will one day be big big names..

just hope i can ride some luck to get up, another english update would really really help me out though :D