EC 4761- The challenge to prove you are the best! Transfer/Gossip Thread

KopStar

Re: EC 4761- The challenge to prove you are the best! Transfer/Gossip Thread

I think free agents shouldn't be categorized as players from external clubs. Managers should be allowed to buy free agents without limit.

ye u do raise a good point. instead of having a limit on the amount do u think there should be a rating limit on free agents them?

ye u do raise a good point. instead of having a limit on the amount do u think there should be a rating limit on free agents them?

Not sure whether there should have a rating limit. Maybe 70 to 75 for the first season? Then maybe if promoted to higher division, 70 to 80 (for Division 3), 70 to 85 (Division 2) and 70 to 90+ (Division 1).

Not sure whether there should have a rating limit. Maybe 70 to 80?

Ye. So if anyone else would like to give their input but at the moment its looking like buying free agents with a maximum rating of 80 will be allowed but this is NOT yet confirmed.

EDIT: I've been looking through a list of free agents and to be honest I think if the rule does go ahead there should be a cap of 3 free agents as people can simply make a good team out of free agents. However purchase free agents who do have a real life club at the time of the deal being completed will be umlimited. What do u think of that?

* NEW RULES: Can buy a maximum of 3 free agents who do not have a real life club

* Purchase of free agents who do have a real life club is unlimited

* The maximum rating to buy any free agent is 80

Does that Means Free agents whom do not have any real life Clubs can be Brought However you can only buy 3,Whereas Free agents who have Real life clubs can be also be brought and you can buy as many as you like,But all the free agents brought must not have their ratings more than 80.

Do you mean this??? :confused:

Does that Means Free agents whom do not have any real life Clubs can be Brought However you can only buy 3' date='Whereas Free agents who have Real life clubs can be also be brought and you can buy as many as you like,But all the free agents brought must not have their ratings more than 80.

Do you mean this??? :confused:[/quote']

yes exactly!

well the challenge was looking to be very hard' date='But now it is not. :D[/quote']

lol do u really think so? i still think its hard coz if u use up the 3 players who dont a real life club their rating will drop alot meaning u waste cash- its an extra option to have - do u buy for the short term or long term?

or r u saying i shud change it back to normal?

football-league-2.gif

League 2 Latest

Rochdale Versus Bradford City Match Report

168_front_small.png66_1202947790.gif12_front_small.png

Rochdale and Bradford City share spoils in Opening match.

"A very Competetive match!"said Guss Hiddink on his Point of view on the Match."It was Very competetive, sean fitzpatrick Is a very well Known Manager and to be able to get a point from them,it shows that we are playing well."This is what Rochdale Manager said after his 1st match within Hours after his Apointment.Guss today filled a side Feature his Best players as he took his team Sky high getting a point out of Highly rated Team Bradford City.Guss whominstructed the team to et a early Result was Very happy when Chris DAGNALL sends the ball into the net after he scored from what was said to be a Impossible Angle.The goal surely gave rochdale a Breathing space as they end the half 1:0 leading.

2008511_01816.jpg

Chris DAGNALL Celebrates after scoring a Beauty

pd1574138.jpg

Both The Rochdale Players and the Bradford City players are playing at their best hoping to win it.

However,Bradford City under sean fitzpatrick Punished them when Bradford City came out of the match and scored a Goal with a header.Michael FLYNN was Credited after he took the ball into the Wing area and Crossed in a shot which Kenny ARTHUR tought to have gotten the ball.However,He was wrong,Stephen O'LEARY then rushed into the Penalty area with Such Speed that they taught it was usain Bolt Running Instead of Stephen O'LEARY and Gave such pressure to Kenny ARTHUR that the Rochdale Shot stopper lost his balence and the Ball Lands directly into the Path of Stephen O'LEARY and he Confidently heads it into the top corner of the net and the crowd going Wiled with the goal.The Header was so beatiful that guss Have Called it "Absolutly Perfect shot."The game then ended 1:1 as Both sides didn't made use of their chances.

0,,10372~355260,00.jpg

Stephen O'LEARY was credited after scoring a Beautiful Header

_44974427_managers_pa416.jpg

Guss Hiddink and sean fitzpatrick shaking hands after the match.

lol do u really think so? i still think its hard coz if u use up the 3 players who dont a real life club their rating will drop alot meaning u waste cash- its an extra option to have - do u buy for the short term or long term?

or r u saying i shud change it back to normal?

Well i typed wrong,The real one is below.The edit 1 is what i truely mean. :D

football-league-2.gif

League 2 Latest

168_front_small.png66_1202947790.gif12_front_small.png

Rochdale signs 2 players.

0,,10439~3702037,00.jpg

Andrew CAVE-BROWN was presented his New shirt.

_44768268_ab5.jpg

Manager Guss Hiddink Giving instructions to his players during training.

Today,manager guss Hiddink is very happy to anounce that he has managed to buy Andrew CAVE-BROWN and Jean-François LESCINEL from their respective clubs.The club is hoping they can make a impact at Spotland.

Heres what guss Hiddink got to say about His Buys,

Clearly i brought them because they are good,I am hoping they can help us in our Promotion dream.

Dagenham%20&%20Redbridge%20Crest.gif

Dangenham & Rebridge Pull Off Major Signing

Dagenham-and-Redbridge-Victoria-Road-Stadium-_2053105.jpg

In what is most likely the biggest signing of the season, manager Jonathan Kroiter has become the gaffer at Dangenham & Redbridge. Kroiter had been linked with clubs like Real Madrid but came to England to prove what a great manager he is.

"This side has potential," claims Kroiter, "And if we aren't in the Premier League in the next 5 seasons that would be a disaster for everyone invlolved.

When asked about bringing in new talent Kroiter gave this cheeky reply "There are negotions taking place but you will have to wait and see who the players are and what happens."

Took over Hereford United:)

this is great now 12 out of a possible 20 clubs are forumers. which 3 div 4 clubs being managed by non-forumers theres only 5 spots left for any other forumers wishing to join.

EDIT: Resigned Manager- Yonathan Taddesse has angered the Hereford United fans by resigning from the club.

How can it be called a challenge if the rules keep changing?

i dont understand the rules anymore' date=' seems in danger of becoming a bit of a joke now[/quote']

they will be the same from now one. the only change is that you are allowed to buy free agents- a max of 3 without a real life club and unlimited for those who have a real life club- all free agents have an 80 rating cap. otherwise its the same as before

they will be the same from now one. the only change is that you are allowed to buy free agents- a max of 3 without a real life club and unlimited for those who have a real life club- all free agents have an 80 rating cap. otherwise its the same as before

ok im coming round to this idea, but i still think its bad - it will be impossible to know if people are cheating or not

so we can have three external players & three free agents & we can buy any numer of unattached players who have clubs in the real world now?

id agree with buying unattached players with real life clubs but i think the free agents should count towards the existing marquee players

i think though that the fairest and best way of doing it would be to allow buying new players and unattached players only if they have a real life club who is in your division or lower ie non league clubs until you get promoted

otherwise how could you know people are sticking to the rules or not?

Guest drseanfitz

and as a side note - whoever chose bradford chose well!

in my first home game i have about 2/3rds capacity and still only made 50k profit.. im gonna be losing 350k every week :D

Cheers

Chose my 3 foreigners

Sinan BOLAT has completed his move to Bradford City from Standard Liege for £3,005,000

Ángel ADRIÁN GONZALEZ has completed his move to Bradford City from Getafe for £2,475,000

Fraser FYVIE has completed his move to Bradford City from Aberdeen for £10,000

Fyvie was an odd choice, but at 10k I could afford to outbid 2 others for Bolat

Cheers

Chose my 3 foreigners

Sinan BOLAT has completed his move to Bradford City from Standard Liege for £3' date='005,000

Ángel ADRIÁN GONZALEZ has completed his move to Bradford City from Getafe for £2,475,000

Fraser FYVIE has completed his move to Bradford City from Aberdeen for £10,000

Fyvie was an odd choice, but at 10k I could afford to outbid 2 others for Bolat[/quote']

christ you did chose well, i couldnt have afforded any of those players with my transfer budget - except the last one anyway!!

Guest drseanfitz

christ you did chose well' date=' i couldnt have afforded any of those players with my transfer budget - except the last one anyway!![/quote']

Well I blew most my money on those 3 and Edwards from Notts County.

At least my squad is up from the 18 players I started with, so I can sell a player if needed.

78_1229958191.jpg

Swindon send out scouts across the world

With the recent ruling allow more foreign purchases (the free agents rule), Swindon Town's manager Jared has sent out 28 scouts across the world to search for the right talents to purchase. They will be sent all over the world, including Australia, Brazil, Spain and Italy. With the recent sale of Lescinel, Swindon will have a small amount of cash to spend on a free agent. With Timlin completing his swap deal with Skarz, it is rumoured that Swindon's main target will be a defensive midfielder.

In other news Swindon Town have offered John-Paul McGovern to Carlisle United for 450k.

ok im coming round to this idea' date=' but i still think its bad - it will be impossible to know if people are cheating or not [/quote']

not really. u can look at their profile under real life club and itll say either none or a club.

so we can have three external players & three free agents & we can buy any numer of unattached players who have clubs in the real world now?

exactly

78_1229958191.jpg

We will win the title with ease- KopStar

Swindon manager KopStar (a.k.a Jared) has taken a swipe at other clubs in the competition saying,
We have the best squad in the divison. The best external signings. The best fans. The best board. And well I'll leave everyone else to decide if I'm the best manager. Yes our draw against Notts was disappointing but it shows the expectation and hype around the club. Bar the lat 15 minutes we were brilliant and if we can play most of our season like that we will win the title with ease. Teams like Leyton Orient and Carlisle United may have started the season off well but that lack the stars that can bring success and by the end of the season I can see them lingering in midtable. Players like Pedro, Arnautovic and our captain Zambrano, who have experience playing with some of the best players in the world, will help pull us over the line. Anything less than promoted will be classified as a failed season. All the other managers must be wishing they had a squad with as much depth and talent as my team.

The comments is set to start conflict between other division four managers.