EC 4761- The challenge to prove you are the best! Transfer/Gossip Thread

KopStar

Re: EC 4761- The challenge to prove you are the best! Transfer/Gossip Thread

football-league-2.gif

League 2 Latest

168_front_small.png66_1202947790.gif12_front_small.png

Guss Hiddink Ready for Battle against rivals

c9.jpg

Guss Hiddink is Interviewed while In training with the Rochdale Players.

Just 2 games and It seems like the 1st game where rivals meet are about to happen in Division 4 when Bury host Rochdale at Gigg Lane.Bury led by Paul Spencer will be facing Guss Hiddink's Rochdale as the 2 arch rivals meet on turn 2 Tomorrow.Hiddink says that He is worried as Bury has the likes of Ángel DEALBERT and Romelo LUKAKU with them,If Bury was to beat them,Guss feels like it is a betrayal to the Rochdale fans

Heres what he has to say,

Everything here at Rochdale is fine,The players are training hard,the morale is high,We have the confidence,I am expecting anything more than a Lost but that doesn't mean i would go out for a draw,I will still try to win the game,Bury and Us (Rochdale) have a great rivalry and I am going to lead the team to a victory against our Rivals,If we lost this match,i feel like we have Betrayed Our fans,The fans are there cheering for us,And to lose to our Rivals is not a good feeling,So i am going to make the team understand that I want Nothing less than a victory at Gigg Lane Tomorrow.

Orient's Honour

0,,10367~3442240,00.jpgengland-three-lions1.jpg

Manager Named National Coach On Part Time Basis

Just one game into the season and the news gets better and better for Leyton Orient. As if winning their first game by six goals wasn't enough, now they have not only a national coach as their boss, but THE national coach.

Yes thats right, in a move that has stunned the world, the English FA have offered the job of coaching the Three Lions in their up coming World Cup qualifiction campaign to O's Manager t_d, an offer he duly accepted.

"What an honour, hardly an offer i could turn down was it?" To those who suggest it could impactpoorly on Leyton Orient's season he had this to say ; " No i totally disagree, quite the opposite in fact. Not just in terms of bringing exposure to Orient but in terms of my own developmentas a Coach and beneficial to Orients player to have that extra sense of pride, to stride out onto that pitch with their chests puffed out thiking' Our coach is going to be taking England to the world cup finals!' Because, mark my words, I WILL be taking England to the World Cup Finals!"

Transfer Round-Up

In Oreint related news no less than 5 transfer deals have been agreed upon, all players leaving Brisbane road. Alton Thelwell, Sean Thornton, Goal Scoring Adam Chambers - the only player to have appeared so far this season, Danny Granville and Ryan Jarvis all being moved onto to various clubs up and down the Football League.

"Well ive brought in eight players and only got rid of four so far so you do the maths. It was needed, the squad needed a little overhaul with some new players brought in but it was a little bloated so it was necessary to ship out a few. Ive nothign against the lads going, theyre jsut the furthest from the team sheet and i need to have a small squad so we can keep ticking over financially."

Can i jsut check the exact rule about loans

you can only loan a player from within your division or only from another manager from this thread or what?

obviously at the moment whatever the rule is we can only loan players from within div 4 but if/when you get promoted what happens?

Can i jsut check the exact rule about loans

you can only loan a player from within your division or only from another manager from this thread or what?

obviously at the moment whatever the rule is we can only loan players from within div 4 but if/when you get promoted what happens?

can only loan from div 4 clubs this season, if u are promoted u can loan from div 3 and 4 teams

78_1229958191.jpg

Swindon agree to terms with De Vriese, miss out on Dunn

Swindon Town have agree to terms with Belgian Emmerik De Vriese. The Belgian was also approached by Carlisle United, but their bid was lower than Swindon's 500k bid. De Vriese is a 24 year old winger or striker that plays for Royal Antwerp in real life. He is expected to take on a squad player role in the side.

Swindon were outbidded for young Exeter City player, James Dunne. Dunne, a free agent in the setup, is expected to sign for Leyton Orient for 50k.

Manager KopStar confirmed more players are on their way when he stated, 'Its a great signing for us but this will not be our last signing. We are in a bidding war with a number of clubs for some other free agents. We would not have trimmed down our first team to 21 (4 players in the youth squad) players if we didnt not feel we could replace those who have been sold.' These comments were in relation to the recent sales of Aljofree, Amakwaah, Smith and McNamee.

Finally Bright Addae passed his medical and signed a 3 year contract with Swindon.

im not going to have time for many fancy write ups. sorry bout that.

ive got my 3 external players. tafer from lyon. koke from athletico madrid. papadopoulos from olympiacos

:D

fine with that as long as u continue to post a few liners

78_1229958191.jpg

Swindon agree to terms with De Vriese' date=' miss out on Dunn

[/size']

Swindon Town have agree to terms with Belgian Emmerik De Vriese. The Belgian was also approached by Carlisle United, but their bid was lower than Swindon's 500k bid. De Vriese is a 24 year old winger or striker that plays for Royal Antwerp in real life. He is expected to take on a squad player role in the side.

Swindon were outbidded for young Exeter City player, James Dunne. Dunne, a free agent in the setup, is expected to sign for Leyton Orient for 50k.

Manager KopStar confirmed more players are on their way when he stated, 'Its a great signing for us but this will not be our last signing. We are in a bidding war with a number of clubs for some other free agents. We would not have trimmed down our first team to 21 (4 players in the youth squad) players if we didnt not feel we could replace those who have been sold.' These comments were in relation to the recent sales of Aljofree, Amakwaah, Smith and McNamee.

Finally Bright Addae passed his medical and signed a 3 year contract with Swindon.

I bid for the same amount of cash! :eek: But since you offered first, you got him.

Carlisle United are close in signing Bryan Hodge, Stevo Nikolic and Aron Liechti who are unattached to any clubs. They are some of the few went for trials at Carlisle and has offered a permanent deal after impressing the coaches during the trials. They are due for medical today before they could complete the signing.

Note: Bryan Hodge and Aron Liechti are free agents with real club. Stevo Nikolic is a free agent without real club at the moment (Should have a real club, Otelul Galaţi, and I've already sent a ticket to change his real club).

Leyton Orient Proud as Punch

In another astounding fairy tale story for the Os, which seem to be coming thick and fast this season, Leyton Orient are proud to announce the recognition for their achievements so far this season - as two Os players are called up to the England National side.

Youngsters Jordan Henderson and Jordan Spence have both been included in a provisional squad of 23 for the home qualifier with Venezuela on the 20th November. "I'm proud of the two lads, how they've trained and conducted themselves, model pros they are and im pleased they have this opportunity not only to be rewarded for their hard work but also the chance to train with the likes of Beckham, Gerrard, Terry and Rooney which can only help them - both motivationally and technically."

Bizarrely neither of these two players have featured yet for Orient this season, this is expected to chance after the next game - Henderson expected to make his debut in midfield whilst Spence will deputise for the injured Ben Chorley in defence. Likewise neither are expected to get on the pitch at any point- for this reason it is seen by many as a PR stunt to help lowly Orient or at worst, blatent favouritism by the part time national coach who splits his time leading, yes you guessed it, Division 4 pace setters Leyton Orient.

Elsewhere in the squad there are recalls for Aaron Lennon and Darren Bent while David James is left out - Robert Green looking to make the number one jersey his own. Whatever thoughts their may be about the appointment, theres no doubting he & all the players will have the backing of the nation during this campagin.

Stop the Press

Two games into the season and with three goals to his name already star player and captain Jimmy Smith suffers a horrendous injury to teh neck which will keep him out for at least 3 weeks.

"This is terrible news for us - add that to the bitter taste of leading 1-0 at half time and losing 3-2 and it makes for a pretty bad day at the office." Don't even get me about that little italian, i hope he breaks his bloody neck in his first match."

Having already lost Ben Chorley for two weeks to injury this was not what the manager wanted on the day he had missed out on transfer target Vincenzo Rennella.

Guest drseanfitz

Bradford City 3-2 Leyton Orient

M.CLARKE 64

Á.ADRIÁN GONZALEZ 66

O.DALEY 76

J.SCOWCROFT 25

J.SMITH 87

60% 40%

Total Shots

13 19

Shots On Target

10 7

Corners

3 9

Yellow Cards

3 2

Red Cards

0 0

Omar Daley got the all important goal as Bradford secured their first win of the season.

After going in at half time on the wrong end of a 1-0 scoreline, Bradford came out inthe second half guns blazing, and 3 goals in a 7 minute spell secured the points

Yeovil 3-2 Swindon Town

Disappointment for Swindon

Swindon have lost 3-2 to Yeovil resulting in a string of panic inside the club. They fell behind in the second minute Barnes finished for the home side. But Swindon levelled when a sweat cross by Revell was headed home by captain Zambrano. They soon were in the lead 5 minutes later when a great run by Revell was brilliantly set up by Arnautovic. Revell control the pass and slotted past a motionless keeper. Two minues later horrible defending by Swindon allowed Barnes to grab a double. And just after the break some more questionable defending, by Scot this time, allowed Murray to head home. Swindon fans will be fuming that they were not award a penalty when in the 78th minute Pedro when to cross the ball and Obadeyi was taken out off the ball in the box.

Swindon manager KopStar said this, 'Very disappointing, We had our chances but never took them. I think I may be forced to scrap this 3-4-3 formation if a win doesn't come soon. In the 78th minute we should have had a penalty but thats not a good enough excuse.'

Just before the match it was announced that Swindon had won the race to sign Vicenzo Renella. The 80 rated striker, who plays for Grasshopper-Club in real life, also attracted interest from Leyton Orient and Notts County.He is expected to feature in the next game against Cheltenham Town.

Won 3-0 against Burton Albion. Offiong net a brace but was later found injured. Marc Bridge-Wilkinson scored the other goal. I'll offload Offiong soon after bought Stevo Nikolic as a replacement. Completed the signing of Bryan Hodge and Aron Liechti. Jo Coppens has had his rating increase to 78 (+8). Happy with my squad. Went up to second place in Division 4. :):):)

Won 3-0 against Burton Albion. Offiong net a brace but was later found injured. Marc Bridge-Wilkinson scored the other goal. I'll offload Offiong soon after bought Stevo Nikolic as a replacement. Completed the signing of Bryan Hodge and Aron Liechti. Jo Coppens has had his rating increase to 78 (+8). Happy with my squad. Went up to second place in Division 4. :):):)

y wud u sell ur top scorer- doesnt he have 3 goals in 2 games?.... and rennella completed his move and will debut in the friendly tonight