EC 4761- The challenge to prove you are the best! Transfer/Gossip Thread

KopStar

Re: EC 4761- The challenge to prove you are the best! Transfer/Gossip Thread

for how long? surely he can play while hes injured- at least wen we play:p:p

He won't be fully fit when we meet. I'm giving Nikolic some games before selling Offiong, just in case if Nikolic failed to make the same impact as Offiong. :P

He won't be fully fit when we meet. I'm giving Nikolic some games before selling Offiong' date=' just in case if Nikolic failed to make the same impact as Offiong. :P[/quote']

ye thats smart im doing sometin similar with rennella and hutchinson

Beat Notts County in the friendly 4-2. A number of squad players made a push for first team football after most of my players had a good game. New signing De Vriese was man of the match, and got on the scoresheet. Former Hartlepool player James Brown got a double and young Ghanian Addae scored the other goal. My worst match rating was 6 by Pook and Morrison. Pedro even played well for the first time this season getting an eight.

this will really give me something to think about for my next game... would anyone like another friendly the day after the next game- i have another formation which i want to try out.

EDIT: I snared a good signing- getting Aussie Oliver Bozanic from Cheltenham Town for 30k. He is set to rise from 64 and is loaned there from Reading.

If I buy a player from a division 3 club' date='is the player counted as a External club player brought?? :confused:[/quote']

Yes. If you buy players from Division 1, 2 and 3 are counted as external club. If you got promoted to Division 3 next season, Division 1 and 2 are counted as external club.

Who's walsall? they have 3 external players and are bidding for another 2 [that i can see' date= possibly more]

have pm'ed them

+ any news on yeovil?

edit- found another player walsall are bidding on.

i actually dont think either are forumers.... and if they are they havent alerted me on the thread- but try to them to withdraw those bids anyway!

i have to say the free agent rule has worked out well as theres a continuala amount of bidding wars which just adds to the excitement.

bloody guys are bidding on all the players ive got shortlisted - including one who i sent the ticket to add! but as darlington are below div 4 in this world they count as external :mad:

are these free agents? and are teh people bidding forumers or non-forumers... really apologise for yeovil and walsall bidding for anyone.. knew if something like that got out of hand it could be bad for the setup.

In other news Ben Hutchinson is set to move to Leyton Orient for 1.25mil and Mulligan. And youngster Sean Morrison is set to move to Brighton and Hove Albion for 1.1million.

are these free agents? and are teh people bidding forumers or non-forumers... really apologise for yeovil and walsall bidding for anyone.. knew if something like that got out of hand it could be bad for the setup.

In other news Ben Hutchinson is set to move to Leyton Orient for 1.25mil and Mulligan. And youngster Sean Morrison is set to move to Brighton and Hove Albion for 1.1million.

no theyre not free agents, theyre external players im not sure if theyreforumers or not - they sem to be, both have 3 externals. just seems now theyre breaking the rules. may not have minded so much if they werent pinching my prodpects :(

no theyre not free agents' date=' theyre external players im not sure if theyreforumers or not - they sem to be, both have 3 externals. just seems now theyre breaking the rules. may not have minded so much if they werent pinching my prodpects :([/quote']

okay check the first post as its a pretty updated list of all the forumers in the challenge.

neither of them are in it. crummy. maybe we should have picked an older one so people wouldnt butt in:rolleyes:

nah coz then the teams would have a bunch of externals. and it doesnt really matter- just means u gotta be even smarter in the transfer market

nah coz then the teams would have a bunch of externals. and it doesnt really matter- just means u gotta be even smarter in the transfer market

and any club not under our rules has amassive advantage getting promoted.

its a shame for funs sake but im still confident :D

and any club not under our rules has amassive advantage getting promoted.

its a shame for funs sake but im still confident :D

ye i know but it makes it harder! and with the free agents with real clubs u can still buy some good players