EC 4761- The challenge to prove you are the best! Transfer/Gossip Thread

KopStar

Re: EC 4761- The challenge to prove you are the best! Transfer/Gossip Thread

78_1229958191.jpg

Puzzling Swindon Tranfers

Swindon Town have completed a number of tranfers which has left fans bemused and confused. First of all Nallis and Pook completed moves away from the club for a combined fee of just of 800k. Then duo Paul Scott and Thomas Obadeyi completed loans moved to Dagenham and Redbridge. The duration of these loans are not known.

The clean out continued with rising talent Sean Morrison sold for 1.1million to Brighton and Hove Albion. A few hours later star striker Ben Hutchinson completed a move to rivals Leyton Orient for 1.25 million and midfielder John Melligan.

All the sales has left Swindon with a paper thin squad to choose from for tonights match with Cheltenham Town.

Manager KopStar told fans not to worry with the following comments, 'These were tough decisions to make but the fans must not worry. I have selected a very strong team for our match tonight. I am in contact with a number of free agents who look like they could sign for us.'

Swindon were unlucky to miss out on Moustapha Diallo who only bid 50k less than Leyton Orient's bid of 1.5 million for the promising Senegalese youngster. But it was not all doom and gloom for Swindon. They managed to capture rising Frenchman Khaled Kehiha for a mere 400k. Kehiha recently rose 8 rating points and was seen by manager KopStar as the ideal replacement for Morrison.

Swindon also announced their starting XI for the Cheltenham match and there too were a number of surprises (3-2-2-2-1 formation)

Lucas

Addae Zambrano © Skarz

Melligan Douglas

Pedro________O'Brien

Brown Arnautovic

Renella

Bench: Greer, Easton, De Vriese, Bozanic, Revell

Brisbane Road Latest

0,,10367~3442240,00.jpg

More transfer dealings as experienced striker Scott Mcgleish - who looked destined to start today in place of the injured captain Jimmy Smith - is surprisingly peddeld on the eve of the game, for just over half a million pounds. " The offer was good, Scotty wasnt going to get a lot of playing time here, we just thought it was the right move, for him as well as for us. We wish him all the best in the future. We've also managed to bring in a young striker with a big future ahead of him im sure - We've had to sacrifice John Melligan going the other way but then again we've replaced him with a young senagalese lad. Ultimately we've got rid of two players and spent less than a million on upgrading each player to a younger, leaner and hungrier model pro. I think the future is bright for us as a team and also individuals."

"I think that that should be our transfer dealings over with, we've brought in around 12 players. Also, more importantly, we can now put out a team that im happy with. Both techincally sound and young and hungry - the avergae age of our squad for tonight is just 22, and whislt that would creep up if we werent missing Jimmy and [ben] Chorley, the first team squad features 19 players under the age of 22. Im a happy man."

Guest drseanfitz

1st game in charge at dangenham resulted in a 2-1 win over bradford city. obadeyi and spiller scored and ogogo was sent off.

next match tomorrow in a friendly against swindon.

Beginners luck?:)

78_1229958191.jpg

Swindon still lacking killer instinct

Cheltenham Town 1-1 Swindon Town

Brown 5

Hammand 48

Swindon Town have drawn 1-1 with Cheltenham Town despite havng 64% of possession and more than double the shots of their opposition (22 shots to 10) They went infront within five minutes when Brown shot from and acute angle and managed to find the back of the net. The 23rd minute saw Douglas booked for a rash challenge and right after the break Cheltenham, making the most of their limited possession, managed to equalise. Ghanian Elvis Hammond darted past compatriot Addae and unleashed a fierce shot into the corner. Pedro should have scored his first goal for his new club but saw his shot at and open goal ricochet off the crossbar. Swindon continued to press and create chances but lacked the final killer instinct. And things got worse when they were forced to play the last five minutes without influential midfielder Douglas after he received his second yellow card.

Manager KopStar said this after, "Very disappointing. We were the much better team and deserved the points. It should have been one sided. But the results will come if we continue to play like that.'

When quizzed on his underperforming duo of Pedro and Arnautovic he said, "They are young and need time to adjust to their new surroundings. When they do they will set the league on fire."

Next up for Swindon is a friendly with Dagenham and Redbridge, with KopStar rumoured to be keen on fielding and unorthodox 3-3-4 formation to fully utilise his star players. The next league clash at home against Brighton and Hove Albion.

SoccermanagerTimescopy.jpg

Yeovil 1-1 Carlisle United

Late goal from Billy Paynter secured a point for the visitors after Nathan Jones opened the scoring for the home side in the 55th minute. Both sides remain top of the league with same goal difference.

football-league-2.gif

League 2 Latest

168_front_small.png66_1202947790.gif12_front_small.png

Rochdale Fell to Grounds with Defeats

_44690310_stanton_og_pa416.jpg

Nathan STANTON's goal wasn't able to help Rochdale to gain a Point.

guus-hiddink_1382826c.jpg

Guss Hiddink is Not very happy with His team's Finishing.

It was 2 games which Rochdale has lost,1st a 4:1 lost to Rivals Bury followed by a 2:1 Lost to Shrewsbury Town have Made Rochdale Fallen down Deeper into the Division.Current;ly last spot,Rochdale needs to buck up after this if they are to make any progress.Hereford United is their next oponent.Fans can Be Pleased by the result as Both lost were against Top sides.Bury is Currently 5th and Shrewsbury Town is 4th.These 2 sides asre top sides and a lost to these are no Suprise to the fans.But Many were shocked as Shrewsbury Town was Highly favpoured to win the match by 3 or more goals,But they didn't as Rochdale Made them sweat.Craig DISLEY scores the 1st goal for Shrewsbury Town in the 9th minitue but Rochdale then equalised trough Nathan STANTON but A Lack of Concetration in the defence gave Lewis NEAL a Great chance and he made full use of the error and Using his pace,He scored a Beautiful Goal for Shrewsbury Town.The Half ended 2:1 with Rochdale losing.

In the 2nd half,Rochdale Fans were Losing fate as the Game goes on as Rochdale Created many chances but failed to take them.Chris O'GRADY header was Just a inches From getting into the Net.Will BUCKLEY then was blamed for his error when he missed a clear chance after a Open Goal.Salvatore SIRIGU was Voted Rochdale Bets Performing Player after he made some Crucial saves to help keep rochdale in the game,but they Didn't managed to convert the many chances created and Had to lose the game.

Heres What guss Have to say about the Lost,

We can only Blame Ourselfs,We are at fault here.Our Lack of Sharpness in front of the goal is Clearly the problem,The defence was also not very concentrated.Defending Is all about Concentration,They got none of that Today.i was Feeling if we had done better in defence we might got at least a point.We need a Player able to Defend well,i am Hoping i can get him in time for our 4th game against Hereford United.We need to win and Fast.

football-league-2.gif

League 2 Latest

"Shocked!"Said Simon WHALEY

0,,10309~4325768,00.jpg

Simon WHALEY gives a Inside View of what is Happening in the Dressing room in The Rochdale Camp.

"I am Truely Shocked!"Said Simon WHALEY.This is what he said during the interview after the match Against Shrewsbury Town."i was shocked,I never saw anyone so angry.He (Guss Hiddink) was Shouting and Jumping Around like a Wild Monkey and Was scolding Bad Words while we were in the changing room.You could see,He was very angry with the lost.Maybe it was because i never played in top flight Football,But i had never seen someone so cared about the team.Aparently,We havent played well in terms of defence.I think we could have Woned the match,if we played better in our defence.His words is so strong that i can still remember what he said!

Heres what WHALEY had remember what Guss Hiddink has said,

(Censored) Noobs,What the (Censored) had happen to you all?Clearly I asked you to mark them tightly,But what the (Censored) did you give me?Shut The (Censored) Up.You bunch off (Censored).If you want to play football,Play it,If not Just (Censored) Off!Dont give me reasons that you played well,If you keep on playing like this,This (Censored) Club is never going to make it to top Flight.

jarred not to be a smart or anything' date=' but u have 5 players who do not play in England. :confused: M/R later[/quote']

re read the free agents rule!:P

from the first post of the thread

* NEW RULE: Can buy a maximum of 3 free agents who do not have a real life club

* Purchase of free agents who do have a real life club is unlimited

* The maximum rating to buy any free agent is 80

jarred not to be a smart or anything' date=' but u have 5 players who do not play in England. :confused: M/R later[/quote']

He bought 3 players (Zambrano, Pedro and Arnautovic) from external clubs. There are actually 4 more players playing outside England and they were free agents when he bought them.

re read the free agents rule!:P

from the first post of the thread

yer i no that, but the players and there clubs are ...

Vincenzo RENNELLA - Grasshopper-Club

Marko ARNAUTOVIC - Internazionale

Rodríguez PEDRO - Barcelona

Khaled KEHIHA - FC Istres

Carlos ZAMBRANO - FC Schalke 04

i am just a bit confused, can you help me

78_1229958191.jpg

Swindon sign Argentine

Swindon Town have signed another free agent with a real life club with the announcement that Sebastian Setti has agreed to terms with the club and will have his medical when he arrives in England. He is set to complete his 1.8million pound move in the next 24 hours.

Setti, 25 years old, plays for Royal Antwerp in real life. He was also tracked by Leyton Orient.

In other news young Frenchman Kehiha has completed his move and is expected to debut in the friendly against Dagenham and Redbridge tonight in place of club captain Zambrano.

yer i no that' date=' but the players and there clubs are ...

Vincenzo RENNELLA - Grasshopper-Club [b']bought as a free agent with real life club[/b]

Marko ARNAUTOVIC - Internazionale one of three external based players which was bought directly from their real life club

Rodríguez PEDRO - Barcelona see Arnautovic

Khaled KEHIHA - FC Istres see Rennella

Carlos ZAMBRANO - FC Schalke 04 see Arnautovic

and you also left out Bright ADDAE- bought as a free agent. real life club not on the database

i am just a bit confused, can you help me

added in the rule which allowed me to sign each of those players. My latest signing as reported above (yet to complete move) falls under the rule of buying free agents with real life club on database- these types of transfers are unlimited) transfer like that of addae- who does not have a real life club on the database is limited to 3.

players who are bought directly from their real life club also has a limit of 3. these have no ranking limit and for most teams in the challenge these are their 'star' players

hope it makes sense now. dean also explained it quite easily in his post above.

football-league-2.gif

League 2 Latest

Underperforming Rochdale Buys 2 more players

mobido.jpg

Is the Former Lazio Defender the Right man to help guss Hiddink in his defence?

With Little spend on the market,Guss Hiddink is ready to spend all his cahs on getting 2 player into his team.the 1st player shall be French Young Winger Anthony ABOU DERAA whom is currently a Free Agent.The Lad would cost Rochdale £20k.ABOU DERAA is set to be the Replacement for Adam RUNDLE whom had left the club for Milton Keynes Dons.The 2nd player is going to be a External club player which means that Guss Hiddink has No more Slots left to buy in a External club player anymore.He is Mobido DIAKITE whom is set to arrive for £1.4M and Nathan STANTON going the other way.Guss Hiddink is Preying that the French Defender can help the rochdale Team to have a better Defence,But would it work for Guss?

Did anybody else have a problem with fitness levels this weekend? Most of my first choice eleven where only 85% fit yesterday. Seems to becoming more of a problem recently. I played them all anyway and the least fit player scored the winner! How important is fitness level?

Guest drseanfitz

Did anybody else have a problem with fitness levels this weekend? Most of my first choice eleven where only 85% fit yesterday. Seems to becoming more of a problem recently. I played them all anyway and the least fit player scored the winner! How important is fitness level?

have had a problem in a few set ups this weekend with fitness.

Watched your lads demolish Wycombe on sky yesterday, they looked very impressive

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

HARTLEPOOL UNITED

Hartlepool United remain undefeated after their second consecutive draw and are 8th in the league with five points from their first three matches.

it was only my star players affected :rolleyes: i played them all but took them off after 45 minutes.

gonna have to play a complete different XI in my next game as theyre all screwed now :mad:

apparently iots happening alot, players just not being given their fitness boosts.