EC 4761- The challenge to prove you are the best! Transfer/Gossip Thread

KopStar

Re: EC 4761- The challenge to prove you are the best! Transfer/Gossip Thread

I have noticed recently that fitness boost has been missed for some teams on a saturday. I think they realise when they come in on monday and do a double boost. So your players might have a chance of getting back for wednesday. Whats this about star players. Its a team game surely!

beat dagenham and redbridge 3-1 in a friendly. extremely happy with the result and was thrilled that my bid names played well. Pedro scored and received a match rating of 10 (and unsurprisingly won man of the match), arnautovic also scored and got a match rating of 8 and finally my other higher rated striker rennella scored the other goal and was rated 9. those were 3 underperforming players and i just hope they transform that form into the league. new signing kehiha who played in played of zambrano was rated 8 so smiles all round.

beat dagenham and redbridge 3-1 in a friendly. extremely happy with the result and was thrilled that my bid names played well. Pedro scored and received a match rating of 10 (and unsurprisingly won man of the match)' date=' arnautovic also scored and got a match rating of 8 and finally my other higher rated striker rennella scored the other goal and was rated 9. those were 3 underperforming players and i just hope they transform that form into the league. new signing kehiha who played in played of zambrano was rated 8 so smiles all round.[/quote']

smiles all round???? not for my team lol

:mad::mad: thats another day my players fitness boosts have been skipped, at this rate theyll be lucky to make the game after this!!

3 days since their last game i have players whos fitness rating is still 70 :eek:

Yes mine are the same. One of my teams in another set up has not had the player ratings changes updated today. Goulon is still a 76 rating for one of my teams!!!!

woohoo' date=' had my first update since the last game.. now i have to risk playing half fit players or play a load of old rubbish.. luckily im playing one of ht eworst teams in the league. so ill probably lose whatever happens :rolleyes:[/quote']

o haha who u got? I'm pretty annoyed that Carlisle outbided me for Malouda but trying to get two more free agents with real life clubs- hope i get both coz im gready!:D

o haha who u got? I'm pretty annoyed that Carlisle outbided me for Malouda but trying to get two more free agents with real life clubs- hope i get both coz im gready!:D

Malouda will be a good addition to my squad. Need more options on the wide. Can't help it, have to snatch it. lol

SoccermanagerTimescopy.jpg

Lesly Malouda ready to sign for Carlisle

Lesly Malouda has told The Soccer Manager Times he would be happy to join Carlisle United if the deal can be ratified by the Carlisle board. Malouda is currently free to join any club following his release from his former club Dijon FCO and has stated he would love to take the challenge to play in English football. The 26-year-old has recently joined a one-week trial with the club and it seems to be successful for the former Istres player. It is understood that Swindon Town, Leyton Orient and Dagenham & Redbridge were also interested in the free agent.

"It would be a dream come true for me," he told the official Soccer Manager newspaper, The Soccer Manager Times. "There were so many offers from England but I am optimistic that I could join Carlisle. I had trial with the club and I have to say that the facilities are very good and the coaches and staffs are all friendly. I think I don't have any problem settling at the club quickly."

torquay, worst goal difference in the league so far....

i know youre bidding on one that i am - hes a player i sent the update ticket in for so im kind of hoping you'll do the decent thing and step aside :P

Came back from 2-0 down (2-1) at halftime to embarass Brighton in the second half scoring 5 goals to win 6-2.

Arnautovic got a hat trick

Brown got a brace

Easton got one

and Addae scored an own goal.

thrilled with the win!

Sheffield United have made an offer to Swindon Town for Alan O'BRIEN of £4' date='000,000 plus Mark BUNN and Kyle WALKER

Gonna counter with cash.[/quote']

:confused: is this game world just made up of your friends and relatives??

alan o brien, another no mark player destined to drop rapidly and youre getting 5m for him?

im not convinced this is a level playing field anymore :rolleyes:

:confused: is this game world just made up of your friends and relatives??

alan o brien' date=' another no mark player destined to drop rapidly and youre getting 5m for him?

im not convinced this is a level playing field anymore :rolleyes:[/quote']

mate read the last line. i would break the rules by accepting that as the two offered players would break the quota. i countered with a big cash sum. but even then the cash wont mean much as my balance is already good enuf to get the free agents that i want and the rest will just get less and less with my wage bill

Well done on the win Kopstar:)' date='Shame my team could not defend in the second half[/quote']

ye i was surprised with the second half- 5 goals! hope that form continues well into the rest of the season. was delighted with the arnautovic hat trick!:D

mate read the last line. i would break the rules by accepting that as the two offered players would break the quota. i countered with a big cash sum. but even then the cash wont mean much as my balance is already good enuf to get the free agents that i want and the rest will just get less and less with my wage bill

thats not my point though is it, it seems strange that you keep getting large bids of cash for players who are going to go down and are pants to begin with

why would reading and sheffield united make large cash bids for players who

1. arent good enough to get in their squad and

2. will go down consideably in the next update.

a bit suspicious dont you agree?

thats not my point though is it' date=' it seems strange that you keep getting large bids of cash for players who are going to go down and are pants to begin with

why would reading and sheffield united make large cash bids for players who

1. arent good enough to get in their squad and

2. will go down consideably in the next update.

a bit suspicious dont you agree?[/quote']

I agree with this. Why would someone willing to pay large amount of cash for a low rated player whose rating is destined to drop? It make no sense. But I suspect there is someone who read this thread, is helping KopStar secretly with Kopstar not knowing it too?

I agree with this. Why would someone willing to pay large amount of cash for a low rated player whose rating is destined to drop? It make no sense. But I suspect there is someone who read this thread' date=' is helping KopStar secretly with Kopstar not knowing it too?[/b']

im not sure which seems more far fetched - that or the idea that there really are two managers out there so bad at soccermanager that theyve paid massively over the odds for average players who are destined to drop and both from the same club

Btw, let's get back on topic. Carlisle won 3-0 against Cheltenham Town! Very happy with the result. Former Swindon Town striker Billy Paynter netted a goal while new signing Stevo Nikolic and substitute Scott Dobie added one each to grab their first goal for the club. MOVED TO TOP OF THE TABLE! I'm one step closer of proving I'm the best! lol