Rising right back

Re: Rising right back

o'shea 89>90 manchester united regular.

stephen carr Birmingham - sounds funny but he'd be cheap as chips cover + will rise 3/4.

Eboue - Arsenal regular - still 89? might hit 90.

cant afford o shea or eboue. only have 7mill to spend. and my team is rated 94 so carr would never get on.

do you know anyone rated between 84-87 that will rise

cant afford o shea or eboue. only have 7mill to spend. and my team is rated 94 so carr would never get on.

do you know anyone rated between 84-87 that will rise

I was going to say Marius STANKEVICIUS, a solid rising RB from 87 to 88 with 10 games for Sampdoria so far this season and 4 games for Lithuania, but he'll most likely never reach 90 so I don't think this is what you're after. Instead, assuming the obvious SANTON and RAFAEL are taken, you'll most likely want to sign someone like César AZPILICUETA, Juan ZUNIGA, or Garry BOCALY for their future potential. The first of these was coincidentally linked with a move to Man City or Arsenal in today's press.

I was going to say Marius STANKEVICIUS' date=' a solid rising RB from 87 to 88 with 10 games for Sampdoria so far this season and 4 games for Lithuania, but he'll most likely never reach 90 so I don't think this is what your after. Instead, assuming the obvious SANTON and RAFAEL are taken, you'll most likely want to sign someone like César AZPILICUETA, Juan ZUNIGA, or Garry BOCALY for their future potential. The first of these was coincidentally linked with a move to Man City or Arsenal in today's press.[/quote']

i can get bocaly,AZPILICUETA and ZUNIGA. what one would you recommend

i can get bocaly' date='AZPILICUETA and ZUNIGA. what one would you recommend[/quote']

Good stuff - apart from RAFAEL and SANTON, AZPILICUETA is the best prospect rated between 84-87 that I know of so I'd go for him. I included ZUNIGA as he could come good on the off chance he gets a move to Juventus as reported in the press (very, very slim chance though considering he's not even playing for Napoli), while BOCALY played in Marseille's 6-1 Champs League drubbing of FC Zurich so may have a very small chance of stealing the RB spot from the more established Bonnart and Kabore at Marseille. Apart from these I can't think of any promising RBs in the 84-87 bracket. AZPILICUETA doesn't have a good position for a high SM rating at the moment being at Osasuna (and will only rise +1 short-term if at all), but more importantly he has talent and is very much odds on for a move to a bigger club in the summer window if not this forthcoming one.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2653800.ece

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/blogs/football-spy/Who-the-hell-is-C-sar-Azpilicueta-10-things-you-need-to-know-about-the-Manchester-City-transfer-target-article208775.html

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/11/03/1601922/manchester-city-target-cesar-azpilicueta-in-no-hurry-to