Greener's Guide to risers around the world....

This is a thread I will try and get as much risers as possible from around the world.... PS. I don't claim to find any of these players..............Oh and sorry if updating this thread becomes less apparent soon cos **** exams :(

Also as this is very time consuming I WILL make mistakes so if u see one dont hesitate to tell me ;) Cheers

AND of course I wont get all risers so If u know onw from the countries I have covered thus far (Only Scotland at the moment :o) let me know if u want.. And Ill give U credit ;)

The Countries will be done in no particular order BTW

Scotland

Ross Forbes- 64-80+ - DM/CM

Lukas Jutkiewicz-75-79/80 - FWD

Tom Hateley-74-81/80 -RM/RB

Giles Coke- 75-79/80 -LM/CM

Chris Humphrey- 72-76/77 - WING

Stephen Saunders - 75-79/80 - RB

James Wesolowski- 78-80/81 -CM/DM

Connor Sammon- 78-80-82[/

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a thread I will try and get as much risers as possible from around the world.... PS. I don't claim to find any of these players..............Oh and sorry if updating this thread becomes less a

Re: Greener's Guide to risers around the world.... Some of turkey is now done...

Re: Greener's Guide to risers around the world.... sorry i forgot to say that he transferred in later in the season from Coritiba, he made a fair few apps for them too and he has played all the Cham

Re: Greener's Guide to risers around the world....

What about Chris Rolfe (Chicago Fire) rated 82 age 26 american kid hat are his prospects? Do you have an idea of what he may rise to or will he stay the same or is he going to drop?

Na defo wont drop.... is the 3rd highest rated player at Chicago after Brian Mc Bride and Cuauthemoc Blanco and he has played more mins than both of them... might get a +1 or maybe 2 ;) I think :o

Maybe add Danny Wilson as he was added the other day at 74 and has already made 3 appearances for Rangers at the age of 17 including a full 90 minutes in the CL V Unirea last night(we drew 1-1 :mad:) and with Bougherra struggling with injury he may play more games ! 74-77 ;) I think :rolleyes:

hey man very usefull thread. this is gonna help a lot :D

i just wanted to add carlo monti to scottish risers and suggest giving priority to do a list for french' date=' belgium and switzerland risers since these are the leagues that will be reviewed next[/quote']

There are a good few EXTREMELY good threads on France and I prob wont get em done in time so.. i dunno... ill try though ;):D

John ruddy on loan from everton to motherwell. He's a goalkeper and started everyone of motherwells league games i think (10 games) abd kept 6 cleansheets and made 54 saves. currently 78 could rise 1/2 maybe?

Also Danny Cadamarteri might be in for a rise currently 76 rated with 4 goals in 8 games for Dundee Uniteds a possible rise of 1/2/3?

out of curiousity why do you have Trevizan Felipe only in for a 82-83/84 rise? surely with his appearances it should be more 82-84/85/86 when most of the Standard first XI is 88 rated?

he has 607 mins from a possible 1170 in the pro league......

Barely half.....:rolleyes: Not a regular yet... 84 is prob right for him ;)

he has 607 mins from a possible 1170 in the pro league......

Barely half.....:rolleyes: Not a regular yet... 84 is prob right for him ;)

sorry i forgot to say that he transferred in later in the season from Coritiba, he made a fair few apps for them too and he has played all the Champs league games for Standard.

sorry i forgot to say that he transferred in later in the season from Coritiba' date=' he made a fair few apps for them too and he has played all the Champs league games for Standard.[/quote']

Oh right :o

Thanks for letting me know ;)

CHEERS!! u think 84 /85/86 then yeah??

Ill change it to that ;)

REPPED :D

Oh right :o

Thanks for letting me know ;)

CHEERS!! u think 84 /85/86 then yeah??

Ill change it to that ;)

REPPED :D

no worries my friend!

yeah, as its belgium i think perhaps 82-86 may be a bit steep, its happened a number of times in the bundesliga etc but its possible. I personally think if he keeps it up and doesn't move to a bigger club again (lol) that this is achievable: 82-85/86-87/88-88/89 but its impossible to predict that far! (if he gets 85, he wont reach 88 the next time)