Greener's Guide to risers around the world....

Greener-09

Re: Greener's Guide to risers around the world....

ryan flynn? his ratings only 69 and is gettin the games at falkirk' date=' played very well against celitic so what do you think[/quote']

Yeah he has played a lot for Falkirk this season....

is in for a nice rise ;) only 5 players have played more mins than him :D

he has played 817 mins from 1015 mins ;)

Should get a nice rise... +8/9 me thinks :P

maybe +10 if he adds to his single goal :D

do you think i should take the risk on Daniel Fox? are you like 80%-100% sure he'll rise? im working on a small transfer budget and want to try and make a strong club..

Fox will rise

first choice for Celtic in the SPL and Europa cup when available and made his first international appearance at the weekend

Fox will rise

first choice for Celtic in the SPL and Europa cup when available and made his first international appearance at the weekend

How much do you think he'll rise to? ino he wont rise to the 90's as he's only playing in the SPL and the europa league.. and like you said has only just made his first international appearance.. but do you think he could raise from 84-87-88? do you agree or not?:)

How much do you think he'll rise to? ino he wont rise to the 90's as he's only playing in the SPL and the europa league.. and like you said has only just made his first international appearance.. but do you think he could raise from 84-87-88? do you agree or not?:)

nope not to 87.88 ........86 id say but he can be a 87 rated player by april or may...

Do you think Fox will go up in rating before the 26th december witch is when i look to buy him at the start of next season..

yesssssssssssssssss it'll prob be before enlgish changes but after NI and Wales so late next week Scotland will start I'd say.. so Celtic will be in a week from monday or so ;)

yesssssssssssssssss it'll prob be before enlgish changes but after NI and Wales so late next week Scotland will start I'd say.. so Celtic will be in a week from monday or so ;)

ah i wanted to wait till the end the season to sign him.. looks like ill have to buy him this weekend.. ive signed Forbes. any other good players to sign Greener? sorry if i was bugging you about Fox.. :D

ah i wanted to wait till the end the season to sign him.. looks like ill have to buy him this weekend.. ive signed Forbes. any other good players to sign Greener? sorry if i was bugging you about Fox.. :D

well..... Jordan Henderson,Zavon Hines, Tom Hateley , Simon Church etc. Their all in the thread.....also, the reason i didnt do the championship was cos andyowls has an amazing thread on championship risers etc.

well..... Jordan Henderson' date='Zavon Hines, Tom Hateley , Simon Church etc. Their all in the thread.....also, the reason i didnt do the championship was cos andyowls has an amazing thread on championship risers etc.[/quote']

signing Jordan Henderson when his transfer ban runs out on the 31st december if he hasn't risen by then..:)

Also what players rated above 90 are going to rise? Got 40m to spend with my chelsea team soon to be 55m..

signing Jordan Henderson when his transfer ban runs out on the 31st december if he hasn't risen by then..:)

Also what players rated above 90 are going to rise? Got 40m to spend with my chelsea team soon to be 55m..

Well Henderson will rise like within a fortnight so ... :/

well Fletcher will... prob to 91 maybe 92....

Drogba might get his 96 back....

Cole and Evra both have a shot at 94.....

Vermaelen.... 88-90/91...

Given might get 92...