Greener's Guide to risers around the world....

Greener-09

Re: Greener's Guide to risers around the world....

Well Henderson will rise like within a fortnight so ... :/

well Fletcher will... prob to 91 maybe 92....

Drogba might get his 96 back....

Cole and Evra both have a shot at 94.....

Vermaelen.... 88-90/91...

Given might get 92...

AH!:( thats disappointing well depending on how much he is ill get him..

wow my chelsea team should look good soon then:)

Less than that' date=' british changes already started and + N.Irish + Welsh leagues have been finished and they're currently doing the lower leagues of Scotland[/quote']

don't the small leagues only take them a day to do? but then the premiership and other top leagues take a bit longer? mistake me if im wrong i don't really know just a few of the top league french players decreased or rised within 2-3 days.

AH!:( thats disappointing well depending on how much he is ill get him..

wow my chelsea team should look good soon then:)

don't the small leagues only take them a day to do? but then the premiership and other top leagues take a bit longer? mistake me if im wrong i don't really know just a few of the top league french players decreased or rised within 2-3 days.

yeah usualy england takes the longest ....a lot of divisions to do......

:eek:that will take forever then' date=' however many are doing it, it still will take forever.[/quote']

every player is reviewed but not near all rise or drop...... usually the best part of 2 weeks will have this sectioned finished...prob less...sorry for slow replies im on this on me ps3

every player is reviewed but not near all rise or drop...... usually the best part of 2 weeks will have this sectioned finished...prob less...sorry for slow replies im on this on me ps3

its alright, ah. i'm trying to get high risers for under 500k. and i'm also trying to keep up to date with the liverpool game.. 1-0! :)

do you see Kris bright rising? Plays for Shrewsbury town he's rated 66 he's played 4 games for his country *new zealand. and scored 1 goal.. but has only made 10 appearances for Shrewsbury this season, 9 coming off the bench though. but has yet to score..

Also do you see any CB's that could rise from 70's-80's and in the next 2 rating changes could be in the 90's?

its alright' date=' ah. i'm trying to get high risers for under 500k. and i'm also trying to keep up to date with the liverpool game.. 1-0! :)

do you see Kris bright rising? Plays for Shrewsbury town he's rated 66 he's played 4 games for his country *new zealand. and scored 1 goal.. but has only made 10 appearances for Shrewsbury this season, 9 coming off the bench though. but has yet to score..

Also do you see any CB's that could rise from 70's-80's and in the next 2 rating changes could be in the 90's?[/quote']

dunno bout kris bright.........

Mobido Diakite looks a good CB... and in for a nice rise from 80-83 or more if he continues playing for Lazio dunno wheter he will get to 90 in 2 changes though........

dunno bout kris bright.........

Mobido Diakite looks a good CB... and in for a nice rise from 80-83 or more if he continues playing for Lazio dunno wheter he will get to 90 in 2 changes though........

Diakite i dont think he'll get past 87..

anyone you think i can buy below 500k that will rise more than 5?

Diakite i dont think he'll get past 87..

anyone you think i can buy below 500k that will rise more than 5?

Kyle Walker.................

Tom Cleverley.. might be more than 500k :o.....................

Simon Church......................

Tom Hateley.............

Michel... starter for Almeria BIG riser...............

Iker Muniain .......................

Zavon Hines..............

Lukas Jutkiewicz...........

Henri Lansbury................

Chris Wood...............

Gylfi Sigurdsson..........

Rhys Williams...........

Tommy Smith (Ipswich)................

Jacob Butterfield.............

Dean Moxey................

Jake Livermore.............

Allessane N'Diaye................

Patrick Van Aanholt..............

Adam Matthews..............

Dean Gerken..............

Daniel Vilaballa..............

Kyle Walker.................

Tom Cleverley.. might be more than 500k :o.....................

Simon Church......................

Tom Hateley.............

Michel... starter for Almeria BIG riser...............

Iker Muniain .......................

Zavon Hines..............

Lukas Jutkiewicz...........

Henri Lansbury................

Chris Wood...............

Gylfi Sigurdsson..........

Rhys Williams...........

Tommy Smith (Ipswich)................

Jacob Butterfield.............

Dean Moxey................

Jake Livermore.............

Allessane N'Diaye................

Patrick Van Aanholt..............

Adam Matthews..............

Dean Gerken..............

Daniel Vilaballa..............

All of them to rise more than 5!? really?

played for Derby V Swansea yesterday

Came off as a late sub with about 4 or 5 minutes remaining' date=' done reasonably well for Derby[/quote']

ive got Livermore, Forbes, Hines, Ranger, Carroll, Forster, Hobbs and looking to sign Taarabt. All 8 players look to be in for large rises. But i still want more:p

ive got Livermore' date=' Forbes, Hines, Ranger, Carroll, Forster, Hobbs and looking to sign Taarabt. All 8 players look to be in for large rises. But i still want more:p[/quote']

Taarabt in for a large rise :confused:.... he has a small chance of a rise to 84 at max.... 83 I'd say.. He has been playing very well and has scored 4 goals in 15 apps. but not a large rise ;).Maybe in the future....

Around half of the Spanish Segunda division is finished..

EDIT: My computer is back :P .... And Its upgraded to windows 7 :D

Taarabt in for a large rise :confused:.... he has a small chance of a rise to 84 at max.... 83 I'd say.. He has been playing very well and has scored 4 goals in 15 apps. but not a large rise ;).Maybe in the future....

Around half of the Spanish Segunda division is finished..

EDIT: My computer is back :P .... And Its upgraded to windows 7 :D

yeah i didn't relise i had Taarabt in there.. i dont think a 82 rated player' date=' playing in the championship will rise about 84..

How much do you think Tom Huddlestone, Wilison Palacios will rise by?

Also how much do you think Fleck will rise by? ive just put a 1.3m bid on for him..

can someone give me help on my team? [url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=55080[/url] leave posts on the thread.. thanks..

Hello everyone...

Greener, that's a very good thread mate.

Sorry if I'm a bit out of topic, but I think I have spotted a few risers from the English Championship, although I'm not really sure I have understood completely the rating change system. Maybe you can check them out and if they're good enough you may as well add these to your lists.

I would be grateful if you did some predictions, it may mean the start of my scouting career! B)

They are:

TROTTER, Liam (Ipswich Town)

WICKHAM, Connor (Ipswich Town)

CHURCH, Simon (Reading)

TROTTER' date=' Liam (Ipswich Town)

WICKHAM, Connor (Ipswich Town)

CHURCH, Simon (Reading)[/quote']

Well Wickhams brought interests from the likes of Manchester united, chelsea and liverpool and is likely to join Chelsea in January from what i know.. but hasn't played much since he was added to the database..

Church is playing well for Reading.. yes he's in for a rating. Around +3..

and Trotter, well i'm not to sure. He's played 11 games this season and coming off the bench once. In the form that Ipswich are in i don't see him rising to much he could get a +1 but unlikely.

Hope i've helped. But good spots.

Right as the EPL rating changes are just around the corner, who do you see rising? i want players rising into the 90's as the game world im in is so difficult to get players rated 90 so ill show them all you dont need 20m to sign a good player. Help guys!

Right as the EPL rating changes are just around the corner' date=' who do you see rising? i want players rising into the 90's as the game world im in is so difficult to get players rated 90 so ill show them all you dont need 20m to sign a good player. Help guys![/quote']

Suppose I could help....

Defoe....

Ireland maybe to 91....

Richard Dunne.. IMO should be a dead shot at 90 now... is play immensely for Villa and at international level... and i believe he is in the top 10 centre backs in the world.. and ur prob call be biased now cos Im Irish but.... I dont care he has been a model of consistency for Ireland and along side Collins has been a rock at the heart of the Villa defence..

John O Shea should get 90....

Bellamy will get an 89 maybe 90...

Fletcher 90-91/92

Valencia 89-90

Vermaelen 88-90/91

PS. there are plenty of threads on risers.... look at Spam's especially ;)

Suppose I could help....

Defoe....

Ireland maybe to 91....

Richard Dunne.. IMO should be a dead shot at 90 now... is play immensely for Villa and at international level... and i believe he is in the top 10 centre backs in the world.. and ur prob call be biased now cos Im Irish but.... I dont care he has been a model of consistency for Ireland and along side Collins has been a rock at the heart of the Villa defence..

John O Shea should get 90....

Bellamy will get an 89 maybe 90...

Fletcher 90-91/92

Valencia 89-90

Vermaelen 88-90/91

PS. there are plenty of threads on risers.... look at Spam's especially ;)

Cant get defoe as the manager never signs in! Last signed in at 15:48 on the 2nd November 09:mad:

Just signed Fletcher for 12.9m:D

Valencia boss wont let me have him. He's blocked me from sending him messages:(

Vermaelen put a 8m bid on 9m 11m and a 13m and all got rejected.

Ive already got bellamy:) hope he does hit 90! would be great!

No i agree with you! im a liverpool fan and im from england but i tottaly agree Dunnes been great for both villa and Ireland, Collins could get +2 on the rating changes mate.