Greener's Guide to risers around the world....

Greener-09

Re: Greener's Guide to risers around the world....

No i agree with you! im a liverpool fan and im from england but i tottaly agree Dunnes been great for both villa and Ireland' date='[/quote']

I mean he is better then Lescott IMO and Upson and is a model of consistency at the best of times.. He has a knack for O.G's though :P......

But not many beat him in the air.. he is strong in the tackle.. strong all round... Should get 90 :D

Well Wickhams brought interests from the likes of Manchester united' date=' chelsea and liverpool and is likely to join Chelsea in January from what i know.. but hasn't played much since he was added to the database..

Church is playing well for Reading.. yes he's in for a rating. Around +3..

and Trotter, well i'm not to sure. He's played 11 games this season and coming off the bench once. In the form that Ipswich are in i don't see him rising to much he could get a +1 but unlikely.

Hope i've helped. But good spots.[/quote']

Thanks very much...

The truth is that I 've only checked these players out in transfermarkt.co.uk. I live in Greece and I couldn't have known the talks and rumors, so that was very helpful.

You all keep up the good work...

Thanks very much...

The truth is that I 've only checked these players out in transfermarkt.co.uk. I live in Greece and I couldn't have known the talks and rumors' date=' so that was very helpful.

You all keep up the good work...[/quote']

Youre welcome.

Im going to sell Zubar, Hibbert and Bocenegra.

And sign Chygrynskiy and Ivanovic or instead Pique?

Then my defense will look like this..

3-5-2 formation-Defense..

Ivanovic or Pique Lescott Chygrynskiy

4-2-3-1 or 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-4-1-1-Defense..

Ivanovic or RB? Chygrynskiy or Pique Lescott Cissokho/Fox

what do you think? :)

Youre welcome.

Im going to sell Zubar' date=' Hibbert and Bocenegra.

And sign Chygrynskiy and Ivanovic or instead Pique?

Then my defense will look like this..

3-5-2 formation-Defense..

[center']Ivanovic or Pique Lescott Chygrynskiy[/center]

4-2-3-1 or 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-4-1-1-Defense..

Ivanovic or RB? Chygrynskiy or Pique Lescott Cissokho/Fox

what do you think? :)

Second one... I personally am not a fan of 3 at the back for most of my teams.....

Second one... I personally am not a fan of 3 at the back for most of my teams.....

what one tho? Ive got the choose of 4-2-3-1, 4-1-2-1-2 witch both are not to attackive or to defense, But the 4-4-1-1 in my view is nothing special. Just thought if it would work id use it but i realy dont want to use the 3 at the back. Even tho i win.

Depending on the formation i use it'll have to be good as with the 4-2-3-1 i would have to play 2 DM witch i dont have. I could get Banega but only on loan, I could get Lucas for around 8m but i dont think id be able to untill the portmouth manager leaves, as he doesnt want to let go off the young brazilian. Name some definate rising DM's and AM's please:p

what one tho? Ive got the choose of 4-2-3-1' date=' 4-1-2-1-2 witch both are not to attackive or to defense, But the 4-4-1-1 in my view is nothing special. Just thought if it would work id use it but i realy dont want to use the 3 at the back. Even tho i win.

Depending on the formation i use it'll have to be good as with the 4-2-3-1 i would have to play 2 DM witch i dont have. I could get Banega but only on loan, I could get Lucas for around 8m but i dont think id be able to untill the portmouth manager leaves, as he doesnt want to let go off the young brazilian. Name some definate rising DM's and AM's please:p[/quote']

I like using the 4-2-3-1.........

Pastore

Jovetic

Granero

Perotti

Moussa Sissoko got a handsome rise recently.. will rise again ;)

Lucas

Palacios

Sandro.....

I like using the 4-2-3-1.........

Pastore

Jovetic

Granero

Perotti

Moussa Sissoko got a handsome rise recently.. will rise again ;)

Lucas

Palacios

Sandro.....

Squad if i play 4-2-3-1..

GK? Not decided yet

Ivanovic/RB? Chygrynskiy or Pique Lescott Cissokho/Fox

Sissoko/Lucas LDM?

Lennon Fletcher LM/WNG

CF???

Also, should i sell Noble? He sufferd a bruised shin last night and now will be out for 3 weeks till the end the season.. I dont think he'll rise to 90, tell me if you think im wrong please. But IMO he wont go to 90. I might aswell try and get Pjanic..

GK? Not decided yet

Sissoko/Lucas LDM?

Lennon Fletcher LM/WNG

CF???

Also' date=' should i sell Noble? He sufferd a bruised shin last night and now will be out for 3 weeks till the end the season.. I dont think he'll rise to 90, tell me if you think im wrong please. But IMO he wont go to 90. I might aswell try and get Pjanic..[/quote']

Noble prob might not even get 89 this time..... he has a cahnce at 89 but its not dead cert.....

yeah get Pjanic if u can.......

My team on 4-2-3-1

Reina

Carragher Samuel Skrtel Cole

Alonso/Senna Mascherano/Senna

Simao Raul Gourcuff/Kuyt/Lisandro/Joe Cole etc.

Torres

This is the team i pay the most attention to cos its the team i have had

since i started SM....

Have worked on it since day one and have created a very good team..... BUT its not about the first X1 of my team.... More about the 20 odd players I have who will be playing games.....

I have Ashley Cole,Simao,Kuyt and Senna injured at the moment but with players who are equally as good to come in do the job... eg. trez for Torres when he is NMF.. Trez has scored more goals than Torres lately for me......

Strength in depth is much more important than having a brill X1.. trust me i know. I have done it a few times.. Selling two 92's etc. for a 94... it doesnt work out in the long run.....

I have Fletcher, Johnson, Vermaelen etc. waiting on rises...... also have Dzeko, Cissokho,Kjaer, Chigrinksy out on loan....

Strength in depth is key In my opinion....

Noble prob might not even get 89 this time..... he has a cahnce at 89 but its not dead cert.....

yeah get Pjanic if u can.......

My team on 4-2-3-1

Reina

Carragher Samuel Skrtel Cole

Alonso/Senna Mascherano/Senna

Simao Raul Gourcuff/Kuyt/Lisandro/Joe Cole etc.

Torres

This is the team i pay the most attention to cos its the team i have had

since i started SM....

Have worked on it since day one and have created a very good team..... BUT its not about the first X1 of my team.... More about the 20 odd players I have who will be playing games.....

I have Ashley Cole' date='Simao,Kuyt and Senna injured at the moment but with players who are equally as good to come in do the job... eg. trez for Torres when he is NMF.. Trez has scored more goals than Torres lately for me......

Strength in depth is much more important than having a brill X1.. trust me i know. I have done it a few times.. Selling two 92's etc. for a 94... it doesnt work out in the long run.....

I have Fletcher, Johnson, Vermaelen etc. waiting on rises...... also have Dzeko, Cissokho,Kjaer, Chigrinksy out on loan....

Strength in depth is key In my opinion....[/quote']

Well you might be winning due to the great players you have. I wont have to many good player. :(

Do you see any the players i put in my starting XI rising to 90+ in future? if so who and when? and rising to what?

Also whens Forbes going to rise? might need to use him as Nobles out injured and i dont think Forbes will be able to keep up to the standard as he's rated 64

GK? Not decided yet

Sissoko/Lucas LDM?

Lennon Fletcher LM/WNG

CF???

QUOTE]

Ivanovic- prob will get 89 this time around

Chygrinsky - has a chance at 91 doubt he will get it but Defo a future player for Barca ;)

Pique 90-92 says it all :P

Lescott - Na not this time

Cissokho- got a +3 lately defo KEEPER!! very good talent ;)

Fox is in for a rise 2moro I'd say :D

Sissokho which one? Moussa got a rise lately defo keep him... Momo Might drop to 89 might stay at 90 in Italian changes

Lucas prob 89 next week

Lennon.. maybe a 90 doubt it though for next week maybe in April if he continues in the same vein

Fletcher - DEFO getting 91 maybe 92 next week

For keeper try Asenjo, Patricio for young keepers.

For Older well going along with ur average rating. around 90 so maybe Given,Neuer, Gomez, Green

RB- Johnson.. Motta Sapanaru

LDM - Lass, Melo, De Jong

LM- Di Maria

CF- Dzeko,

Ivanovic- prob will get 89 this time around

Chygrinsky - has a chance at 91 doubt he will get it but Defo a future player for Barca ;)

Pique 90-92 says it all :P

Lescott - Na not this time

Cissokho- got a +3 lately defo KEEPER!! very good talent ;)

Fox is in for a rise 2moro I'd say :D

Sissokho which one? Moussa got a rise lately defo keep him... Momo Might drop to 89 might stay at 90 in Italian changes

Lucas prob 89 next week

Lennon.. maybe a 90 doubt it though for next week maybe in April if he continues in the same vein

Fletcher - DEFO getting 91 maybe 92 next week

For keeper try Asenjo' date=' Patricio for young keepers.

For Older well going along with ur average rating. around 90 so maybe Given,Neuer, Gomez, Green

RB- Johnson.. Motta Sapanaru

LDM - Lass, Melo, De Jong

LM- Di Maria

CF- Dzeko,[/quote']

I havent got hardly any of them players i mentioned in that team. There just the players im thinking of getting, ive got some of them, I have Jaaskelainen in goal at the moment sould i keep him? I have 30m to spend, if i sell Noble i can get 10m for him, i can get about 7-8m for Craig Gordon, 11m for Bent, 9m for Beckham, 14-15m for McGeady, 7m for Bocenegra so im not to short on money. just wont be buying them 92+ rated players. I want Dzeko so much but ill have to pay 20m for him and he's at a external club:( i surpose i could swap bent and beckham or someone for him?

Johnsons TB till 9th december:( and Motta's on loan till end the season..

Alri lads..... There wont be any updates on this thread till next thursday at the earliest.......

Have Christmas exams next week (Crazy I know!!):confused: Christmas already :rolleyes:

they are on Mon-Wed....

Then due to the Strikes going on here in Ireland we wont have school here in Ireland on thursday... and even if it is called off there is a parent teacher meeting for 2nd and 5th years... Good job i had mine last month :P:D

Will finish Segunda division then ;)

Greener? Do you think they'll finish the SPL off over the weekend, or next week? as they havent dont some of the SPL. :confused:

Also, what do you think of my youth team? http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=1284389&clubid=436615&sid=3880 all players below 21 ofcorse, exept Banega as i have him on loan..

Greener? Do you think they'll finish the SPL off over the weekend' date=' or next week? as they havent dont some of the SPL. :confused:

Also, what do you think of my youth team? [url']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=1284389&clubid=436615&sid=3880[/url] all players below 21 ofcorse, exept Banega as i have him on loan..

ratings dont change over the weekend i think... I'll look later man.... aint got the time... im going out now..

Greener? Do you think they'll finish the SPL off over the weekend' date=' or next week? as they havent dont some of the SPL. :confused:

Also, what do you think of my youth team? [url']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=1284389&clubid=436615&sid=3880[/url] all players below 21 ofcorse, exept Banega as i have him on loan..

They'll finish off the SPL tomorrow (Sat) and start the English leagues from next Tuesday, starting with Blue Square and working through the divisions to the EPL the following week.

Probably.

well im going out clubbing man... like now!! wont be back till late/early and in no fit state :D

2moro ;)

Oh alright then mate' date=' ill speak to you then probley ill be up early as i want to watch Football focas and then theres a FA Cup game on that id like to watch, so ill be on here most the day. Speak tomorow mate:D

They'll finish off the SPL tomorrow (Sat) and start the English leagues from next Tuesday, starting with Blue Square and working through the divisions to the EPL the following week.

Probably.

Well i got told they dont do them over the weekend but i dont know, hopefully they do as ive got Ross Forbes, and ive got a CM injured at the moment and i dont think Forbes would be good enough to play in Division 2 rated 64 he needs to rise abit to take the possision otherwise im in deep trouble:(!

Well i got told they dont do them over the weekend but i dont know, hopefully they do as ive got Ross Forbes, and ive got a CM injured at the moment and i dont think Forbes would be good enough to play in Division 2 rated 64 he needs to rise abit to take the possision otherwise im in deep trouble:(!

Just got 80 today....

Im going to have to play Forbes in CM for the next 8 games of the season glad he's reached 80:D do you think i could play him in div 2 when hes rated 80? or will he struggle to preform?

well depends on ur average X1 rating........

If he is much lower than the rest he will always get a lower rating for no reason.. I once thru Fleck on for a menaingless end of season game... He scored a hat trick and only got a 6:rolleyes: whilst most other high rated players got 7 or 8 .......

I suppose u could......

Just got 80 today....
well depends on ur average X1 rating........

If he is much lower than the rest he will always get a lower rating for no reason.. I once thru Fleck on for a menaingless end of season game... He scored a hat trick and only got a 6:rolleyes: whilst most other high rated players got 7 or 8 .......

I suppose u could......

my average rating with him on the team is 88:eek: without him it 89, ive brought him on as a sub twice since he came to my club and his average rating is 5.20