Greener's Guide to risers around the world....

Greener-09

Re: Greener's Guide to risers around the world....

You got it today:eek:

I got it for 2 weeks ago.

Yeah...... all the people here who had underlying illnesses were getting it weeks ago.... and people aged 13 and under now all the secondary schools are getting it here.... Yours sore?

Sorry bout been off topic :o

Worryingly I've yet to have it' date='[/b']

Never heard anything about anybody having it in schools in britain before,

Trust me no need to worry... you or anyone for that matter... Swine flu is more mild than and the normal winter flu... its just people with underlying illnesses or asthma etc. can be affected greatly by it..... although many think it to be safer to get the jab, although dont take my word for this i may be wrong

Here in Ireland if ur over 16 its ur choice to get it not ur parents etc.

Anyhow preferably we could move this to the swine flu thread ;):P

Yeah...... all the people here who had underlying illnesses were getting it weeks ago.... and people aged 13 and under now all the secondary schools are getting it here.... Yours sore?

Sorry bout been off topic :o

I didn't feel any illness' date=' just got a little bit tired for two days though.[/b']

Worryingly I've yet to have it' date='

Never heard anything about anybody having it in schools in britain before,[/quote']

Really?! In Sweden, everytime there is a worldwide sickness or something like that, our parents gets a paper where they fill in if it's okay to take the injection. Then we go to the school doctor at a scheduled time and get the injection.

May i ask for some advice' date=' risers? have to either be rising into the 90's or rising within the 90's as ive just taken over a Arsenal in a European championship, and theres Essien avalible at a unmanaged team so i can get him for 30m..[/quote']

Vermaelen 88-90

Glen Johnson 89-90

Valencia 89-90

Santos Ramires 89-90

Diego Perroti 86-89

Granero 87-88/89

Marchisio 89-90/91

Pique 90-92

Evra 93-94

Cole 93-94

Jovetic 88-89/90

Pablo Hernandez 88-90/91

Aly Cissokho 89-90

Van Persie 93-94 If he hadnt got injured he prob would have got it..

Milner 89-90

Richard Dunne 89-90

Falcao 89-90/91

a few of everything in there...

Essien for 30 mil... a steal ;)

Vermaelen 88-90

Glen Johnson 89-90

Valencia 89-90

Santos Ramires 89-90

Diego Perroti 86-89

Granero 87-88/89

Marchisio 89-90/91

Pique 90-92

Evra 93-94

Cole 93-94

Jovetic 88-89/90

Pablo Hernandez 88-90/91

Aly Cissokho 89-90

Van Persie 93-94 If he hadnt got injured he prob would have got it..

Milner 89-90

Richard Dunne 89-90

Falcao 89-90/91

a few of everything in there...

Essien for 30 mil... a steal ;)

OMG! Greener your a legend mate! thanks! I can get Milner, Cissokho, i have Falcao.. ill try and go for most of them even though 3-4 of them ive already tryed to get and failed.. :mad: When are the EPL rating changes? this week?

OMG! Greener your a legend mate! thanks! I can get Milner' date=' Cissokho, i have Falcao.. ill try and go for most of them even though 3-4 of them ive already tryed to get and failed.. :mad: When are the EPL rating changes? this week?[/quote']

I doubt it will be this week.. as some of league 2 league 1 and the championship will be done before this.... More than likely next Monday/Tuesday ;) I think :o

I doubt it will be this week.. as some of league 2 league 1 and the championship will be done before this.... More than likely next Monday/Tuesday ;) I think :o

Hopefully, league twos just been finished (i think) and afew league one teams have been done..

hopefully' date=' lot of cheap risers in the championship:

Jacob Butterfield

Dean Moxey

Jake Livermore .... etc,

Chance of them rising by Wednesdays + Thursdays games ;)[/quote']

Good stuff! The championship will take about 2-3 days to complete i reckon as they'll have 2 days to do the risers and dropper and then 1 day to add new players to the database... (IMO)

Wasnt Drinkwater supposed to rise.

He didnt :(

Nope dont think he was meant to..... at 75 he is one of the lowest rated players but looking at Lee Novak for example who got a 76.. he has played a lot more minutes and has scored 5 goals!! I'd say he was borderline 75/76.....

Alri sorry bout this but I'm gonna stop updating this thread from now on.....

I have Exams coming up in June and I want to get very good grades...

I just did X-mas exams and got pretty good results so far.... but I need amazing results to get physiotherapy in college......

Results so far I have gotten an A1 in ordinary maths, B2 in Construction Studies and B3 in English both Honours.... But im gonna need better =/

Anyhow lads this will prob be the last time u will see me online for a long time!! I'll prob pop back on a few times whenever but i need to kinda stop going on this.... Its disrupting my studies...

I have cut back on the SM game a lot since a few weeks ago.. I only have 1 account now.. and this is sparsely used!!

I've thoroughly enjoyed my time on SM.... Ive enjoyed helping people or so i think i've helped... and thanks to everyone who has helped along the way!!

Thanks to all the forumers... Thanks to the mods... Thanks to Sm Creaters and everyone on here who has been helpful!!

If anyone cares to update any of my threads they are welcome........

I've got projects to do also... in Construction studies and Technology and Design and communication graphics and I kinda need all the spare time i can get at the moment !!! CHEERS TO EVRYONE ON HERE AND ADIOS :D

Alri sorry bout this but I'm gonna stop updating this thread from now on.....

I have Exams coming up in June and I want to get very good grades...

I just did X-mas exams and got pretty good results so far.... but I need amazing results to get physiotherapy in college......

Results so far I have gotten an A1 in ordinary maths' date=' B2 in Construction Studies and B3 in English both Honours.... But im gonna need better =/

Anyhow lads this will prob be the last time u will see me online for a long time!! I'll prob pop back on a few times whenever but i need to kinda stop going on this.... Its disrupting my studies...

I have cut back on the SM game a lot since a few weeks ago.. I only have 1 account now.. and this is sparsely used!!

I've thoroughly enjoyed my time on SM.... Ive enjoyed helping people or so i think i've helped... and thanks to everyone who has helped along the way!!

Thanks to all the forumers... Thanks to the mods... Thanks to Sm Creaters and everyone on here who has been helpful!!

If anyone cares to update any of my threads they are welcome........

I've got projects to do also... in Construction studies and Technology and Design and communication graphics and I kinda need all the spare time i can get at the moment !!! CHEERS TO EVRYONE ON HERE AND ADIOS :D[/b']

Good luck and Adios ;)

hey Greener or anyone here? Im new to the forum and need risers Quick? anyone help?

Greener wont be on for awhile' date=' he's busy getting ready for exams etc..

[b']Risers[/b] -

Fletcher = 90 -> 91/92

N'gog = 84 -> 86/87

Insua = 83 -> 87/88

Lennon = 89 -> 90

Bellamy = 88 -> 89

Falcao = 89 -> 90

Duff = 87 -> 88

Nzonzi = 80 -> 85

does anyone have an opinion on Joe Cole? I thought he would be in for a drop as he has been injured for a while but he has been playing recently (obv now hes not injured lol) so will he maintain his rating? I play in a setup where money means loads (I know seems far fetched :P) and I lose £1million a week so everyday counts when puting in the bid, right now I'm like on the exact money needed to buy cole and would like to have him before sunday (or I will lose my moneys lol) I was hopinh someone could give me an insight to his next rating? If he is going to stay then I'm gonna buy, but if he's gonna drop am probably still gonna buy but I will wait a week and get him cheaper lol

Thanx in advance for replies

does anyone have an opinion on Joe Cole? I thought he would be in for a drop as he has been injured for a while but he has been playing recently (obv now hes not injured lol) so will he maintain his rating? I play in a setup where money means loads (I know seems far fetched :P) and I lose £1million a week so everyday counts when puting in the bid' date=' right now I'm like on the exact money needed to buy cole and would like to have him before sunday (or I will lose my moneys lol) I was hopinh someone could give me an insight to his next rating? If he is going to stay then I'm gonna buy, but if he's gonna drop am probably still gonna buy but I will wait a week and get him cheaper lol

Thanx in advance for replies[/quote']

Urm he sould stay mate, i dont think he's 92 matirial at the moment, but if Chelsea can do well in the Premier league, Champions league and the Carling cup and he can be a part of it, (also with the african cup of nations he could get a run about, cause i havent seen him for afew weeks, unless its just me and im being stupid and havent noticed him) :P