Greener's Guide to risers around the world....

Greener-09

Re: Greener's Guide to risers around the world....

Greener wont be on for awhile' date=' he's busy getting ready for exams etc..

[b']Risers[/b] -

Fletcher = 90 -> 91/92

N'gog = 84 -> 86/87

Insua = 83 -> 87/88

Lennon = 89 -> 90

Bellamy = 88 -> 89

Falcao = 89 -> 90

Duff = 87 -> 88

Nzonzi = 80 -> 85

oh.... thanks anyhow :D

Also i see Frank Nouble got added today? Will he rise in next time.

Also any young CHEAP risers? KopLFC? or anyone? help will be rewarded....

he sure did' date=' you sould of tryed to get all these players before there recent rises - Andrew Carroll, Nile Ranger, Adam Matthews, Chris Wood, Zavon Hines, Jordan Spence, Jake Livermore, Danny Rose, Ross Forbes and Jack Hobbs..

But theres still an unbelievable lot of talent out there, ill just name the ones i know.. - Antoine Griezmann, Macedo Michel, Chris Smalling (IMO), Vladimir Wiess, Joel Matip, Rene Krhin, Patricio Rodriguez and Seamus Coleman..

thought i'd drop in for a min.. Cheers KopLFC.... Just heading out now again... Good luck :D

Nice to see you back (for a minute) lol. No problem mate. Just trying to pick up where you lefted (but wont be able to do as good a job;))

he sure did' date=' you sould of tryed to get all these players before there recent rises - Andrew Carroll, Nile Ranger, Adam Matthews, Chris Wood, Zavon Hines, Jordan Spence, Jake Livermore, Danny Rose, Ross Forbes and Jack Hobbs..

But theres still an unbelievable lot of talent out there, ill just name the ones i know.. - Antoine Griezmann, Macedo Michel, Chris Smalling (IMO), Vladimir Wiess, Joel Matip, Rene Krhin, Patricio Rodriguez and Seamus Coleman..

Nice to see you back (for a minute) lol. No problem mate. Just trying to pick up where you lefted (but wont be able to do as good a job;))[/quote']

alri.... I have about 20 mins on here now :P ....... waiting for her to get ready :rolleyes: LOL Cheers man for answering queries ;) On a complete different note... 2012 anygood? heard it was decent.. she wants to watch it... anyone got opinions on it? Please hurry :P

alri.... I have about 20 mins on here now :P ....... waiting for her to get ready :rolleyes: LOL Cheers man for answering queries ;) On a complete different note... 2012 anygood? heard it was decent.. she wants to watch it... anyone got opinions on it? Please hurry :P

man it was the shi*tiest stuff eveeeer. i think they should be ashame for doing such films in 2009. 260 mln $ budget :S:S:S:S

a guy who just had taken some flyin lessons flew an antonov between buildings in a city :S:S

go and watch inglorious basterds in my opinion ;)

Unbelievable! Hines, Coleman and Nzonzi have all risen for me but then my two goal keepers have gone down! (Jussi and Gordon) What sould i do in this case?

Also now ive got two wait till tomorow for the likes of the Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal, Tottenham etc rating changes witch doesnt come as good news as i was hoping all would be done today as i have two games left this season and i need to win both! Johnsons risen and i wanted to sign him!:(

Unbelievable! Hines' date=' Coleman and Nzonzi have all risen for me but then my two goal keepers have gone down! (Jussi and Gordon) What sould i do in this case?

Also now ive got two wait till tomorow for the likes of the Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal, Tottenham etc rating changes witch doesnt come as good news as i was hoping all would be done today as i have two games left this season and i need to win both! Johnsons risen and i wanted to sign him!:([/quote']

has glen johnson risen? coz if he has my setup hasn't been updated yet.

has glen johnson risen? coz if he has my setup hasn't been updated yet.

Yeah but liverpool are the highest team in the premier league table at the moment that have had rating changes the likes of City, Manchester united, Tottenham, chelsea etc havent had rating changes yet, btw Johnson rose +2 to 91..

I think that the last few EPL teams that are not reviewed will not get it done by tomorrow... They will be reviewed next week IMO...

Btw koplfc, did Benayoun, Insua and N'gog rise? Because the rating update in my setup is slower...

I think that the last few EPL teams that are not reviewed will not get it done by tomorrow... They will be reviewed next week IMO...

Btw koplfc' date=' did [b']Benayoun, Insua and N'gog rise?[/b] Because the rating update in my setup is slower...

Insua went up to 88 in WC 6323 for me.

I had my Tottenham team in WC 7638 change. A lot of changes. Pavlyuchenko dropped one, Keane dropped 1 had pos. change to Fwd/AM.

Biggest raise was 2 by Bassong.

Insua went up to 88 in WC 6323 for me.

I had my Tottenham team in WC 7638 change. A lot of changes. Pavlyuchenko dropped one' date=' Keane dropped 1 had pos. change to Fwd/AM.

Biggest raise was 2 by Bassong.[/quote']

Riera

Skrtel

Voronin

Degen

Cavalieri

Dossena

All of them dropped

Btw koplfc' date=' did Benayoun, Insua and N'gog rise? Because the rating update in my setup is slower...[/quote']

benayoun got his 90

I tryed to sign litteraly all the players that rised into the 90's today but i didnt get any of them and now i feel really stupid that i missed out on so many great deals! but i did get afew rises, this is whats been happenign at my club the past two days -

Aaron LENNON has had his rating increased to 90

Craig BELLAMY has had a positional change and is now considered a Fwd/Wing.

Craig BELLAMY has had his rating increased to 89

Vladimir WEISS has had a positional change and is now considered a RM/Wing.

Vladimir WEISS has had his rating increased to 82

Damien DUFF has had a positional change and is now considered a Wing.

Damien DUFF has had his rating increased to 88

Chris SMALLING has had his rating increased to 77

Zavon HINES has had his rating increased to 80

Craig GORDON has had his rating decreased to 88

Steven NZONZI has had his rating increased to 85

Charles N'ZOGBIA has had a positional change and is now considered a LM/RM.

Seamus COLEMAN has had a positional change and is now considered a RB/LB.

Seamus COLEMAN has had his rating increased to 80

Tony HIBBERT has had a positional change and is now considered a RB/CB.

Zavon HINES has had a positional change and is now considered a Fwd/Wing.

Zavon HINES has had his rating increased to 78

Jussi JAASKELAINEN has had his rating decreased to 90

Nile RANGER has had his rating increased to 80

Andrew CARROLL has had a positional change and is now considered a CF.

Andrew CARROLL has had his rating increased to 83

Chris WOOD has had his rating increased to 80

Adam MATTHEWS has had his rating increased to 80

Jack HOBBS has had his rating increased to 82

- what do you think guys?

unfortunately im here tonight as id prob rather not be here =/ .... i bloody stepped on a plug (god knows how a phone charger got on my stairs) on my stairs and jumped and fell down around 8 steps whacked my knee off the bannister post thingy and its killing me now =/ ...... im in bed now :o at 21.51 :o anyhow if anyone has a question for me i'll be here for another hour or two.... THANKS AGAIN KOPLFC :D