Sign in to follow this  
Valencia_Legends

Maicon = Lahm + Ujfalusi

I have just had the offer accpeted i am buying maicon for Lahm + ujfalusi. Just wandering whether this is a good deal. Obviously i believe maicon is the best full back in the world, but does Lahm have an outside chance of rising, and will he change to RB/LB. My cover for Lb is Evra, and i could possibly get Grosso and Cissohko. MY RB are Johnson and soon hopefully Sagna (may not need) , also Santon but might his position change to LB/RB. Ujfalusi not missed with Albiol, Pique, Godin, Escude (and Caceres -old one +Dealbert) for cover.

Any help appreicated, cheers.

Re: Maicon = Lahm + Ujfalusi

I have just had the offer accpeted i am buying maicon for Lahm + ujfalusi. Just wandering whether this is a good deal. Obviously i believe maicon is the best full back in the world' date=' but does Lahm have an outside chance of rising, and will he change to RB/LB. My cover for Lb is Evra, and i could possibly get Grosso and Cissohko. MY RB are Johnson and soon hopefully Sagna (may not need) , also Santon but might his position change to LB/RB. Ujfalusi not missed with Albiol, Pique, Godin, Escude (and Caceres -old one +Dealbert) for cover.

Any help appreicated, cheers.[/quote']

i think it's a great deal. Since u have back ups for ujfalusi, who has an outside chance of dropping because of atletico's poor form, go ahead with it. Besides, lahm won't rise for sure, look at bayern's form :rolleyes:

cheers