3-5-2 The middle guy?

GrangeEndGone

Re: 3-5-2 The middle guy?

I would say you try get a player that is DM/CM in that position. These are usually the best performers for my sides. Although I'm not saying that is always the case. It's just trial and error to see what suits your team best.

DM/CM, CM/DM or DM would work in this position fairly well.

i play this formation all the time m8 always put an arrow going forward for your dm works wonders' date=' all my teams do very well using this hope this helps:)[/quote']

You leave yourself open to someone playing an attacking midfielder in the hole.

A team in a custom league I am in play this way and I reverted to a 4-4-2 diamond and crushed him 4-0 with the attacking midfielder scoring twice and named man of the match with a 10/10 :) It was Yoann Gourcouff so not like it was a 95 or anything.

You leave yourself open to someone playing an attacking midfielder in the hole.

A team in a custom league I am in play this way and I reverted to a 4-4-2 diamond and crushed him 4-0 with the attacking midfielder scoring twice and named man of the match with a 10/10 :) It was Yoann Gourcouff so not like it was a 95 or anything.

ive won a league and cup double and finished runners up with an arsenal team in two seasons,with 6 teams rated higher than me using this tactic so ithink it works:cool:

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

i dont think so m8 madrid' date='barcelona,inter,chelsea,man utd an milan i think all rated higher than me, so must be doing something right i think!:D[/quote']

Well, if it ain't broke don't try to fix it :P. I see where Daz is coming from though