GC76 Match report/Transfer news thread

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: GC76 Match report/Transfer news thread New Sporting de Braga Boss Sets Stall Out The announcement of controversial manager Andy Howat was greeted with a mixed reaction from the "Os Gu

Re: GC76 Match report/Transfer news thread Leicester City Secure Loan of Steven Nzonzi Leicester City Have secured the services of Blackburn Rovers Midfielder Steven Nzonzi for the season with

Re: GC76 Match report/Transfer news thread New Arrivals Keep Coming at Ambitious Braga Two more players were unveiled at a press conference at Braga this afternoon, with manager Andy Howa

Re: GC76 Match report/Transfer news thread

atletico+madrid+logo+brand+escudo.png

New Man At The Vicente Calderón

Atlético Madrid announced Nin Chatha as the clubs new manager yesterday evening and he quickly got down to business by selling star player Kun Aguero to Manchester City for a deal which saw Nigel de Jong and Carlos Tevez join Atletico.

Also Simao left for inter milan with sulley muntari and thiago motta come to madrid.

Players such as forlan,maxi,raul garcia are still available but with no decent offers forthcoming it may be that the deals done are all that Nin will be doing with actual managers.

brand.gif

Bari appoint new manager

Young English manager Ross Evans is delighted to have been given the oppurtunity to manage top flight Italian side AS Bari. The chairman has indicated that he wants a top half finish from Evans, the new manager believes that to achieve this he needs to bring in a few quality players and ship out some deadwood. In his first press conference Evans announced he will listen to offers for all players.

Mark Hughes

Unveiled As Villa Manager

aston-villa.jpg

After days of speculation Mark Hughes puts pen to paper and signs a five year contract as Manager of Aston Villa.

In his first press conference as Villa Manager he explained that he left Manchester City over a disagreement with chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak. He later went on to say how he couldn’t believe his luck, has of soon as he was available he got offered the job at villa and said “ It was an offer I simply could not refuse, they have a lot of great players here and with a few additions this club will be challenging for a top four place in the up and coming season”. Martin O’Neil the former Manager has been awarded the Director of Football Job.

Mark Hughes has already made changes to his squad bringing in;

Brazillian Hitman Luis Fabiano

FabianoR_468x361.jpg

Also joining Fabiano is Russian Center Half Berezutsky, England International Wayne Bridge and Bulgarian Martin Petrov.

Players availible for transfer are;

Ashley Young LW,RW 90

Emile Heskey CF 89

Carlos Cuellar CB 90

Stewart Downing LM 89

Habib Beye CB 89

All have to go for P/E.

dk_787_sporting-braga_mini.jpg

New Sporting de Braga Boss Sets Stall Out

The announcement of controversial manager Andy Howat was greeted with a mixed reaction from the
"Os Guerreiros do Minho"
faithul due to Howat's reputation to hold a hardline stance in the dressing room and on the training field. However, while many worry that this may have an adverse reaction towards team morale, his success as a manager cannot be questioned as he arrives in Braga with a glowing CV.

Yesterday, when Howat was unveiled to the media, the young Englishman claimed that it was vital to keep up Braga's current form, where they have lost just once in ten games, lighting up the league with some scintillating football in the process. "To be honest, from what I've seen of the lads, they're a great bunch who are right at the top of their game right now," said Howat. "What's most important is for us to stick to that winning formula and progress as a football team. Sure, I'll have my own techniques and strategies that I will want to employ, but I want to make sure that we don't go away from what has worked before"
f004ah02.jpg

Argentine wonderkid, Patito Rodriguez, in action for former club Independiente.

Howat was joined at his unveiling press conference by new signing,
Patito Rodriguez
, from Independiente. Rodriguez joined in a bargain £1.2m deal and comes with a high reputation as holding Argentina's future in the playmaker role. "I was delighted to seal this deal at such a bargain price," said a beaming Howat. "I really don't think the new manager down at Independiente realises what he has lost by getting rid of Patito on the cheap, as I have seen him countless times and boy, is he special." More transfers are expected to be completed in the next 48 hours.

diogovalente1.jpg

Diogo Valente leads a list of stars that are no longer required at Braga.

Howat also told of his decision to transfer list five big name players.
Jorge Diogo Valente
leads the list of big names to feel the early wrath of Howat, as do
Vilaca Felipe Oliveira
Uedson Ney Santos
Andres Madrid
, and
Vieira Adriano
. All are reported to available for cash straight up.

So, new gaffer Howat has wasted no time in making his mark in the north of Portugal. Time will tell whether he can have positive effect on Braga's fortunes.
Guest TOM_HEMY

172_1245420019.jpg

VALENCIA NEWS

2985_1252406699.jpg14228_1209755861.jpg20538_1254415907.jpg20652_1256235284.jpg

(David Silva, Mata, Pablo Hernandez and Banega)

New manager Tom Hemy has stated quite clearly that all these players will not be leaving Valencia at the moment as they're vital to his plans.

2997_1252848547.jpg2984_1209755861.jpg5643_1209755861.jpg

(David Villa, Albelda and Zigic)

But Hemy has also stated that he would like to sell the above players for part exchange deals only to add some depth to the squad.

41_1243862356.jpg

0,,10303~6279034,00.jpg

Leicester City Secure Loan of Steven Nzonzi

Leicester City Have secured the services of Blackburn Rovers Midfielder Steven Nzonzi for the season with a view of a perimant switch when the loan ends. They also secured the loan signing of French Striker Guy Kassa Gnabouyou from french side Marseille, the french duo will look to make an instant inpact at the Walkers Stadium and help the Newly promoted side make a name for themselves and adapt to life in the Coca Cola Championship. Also we are told a deal has been agreed for an Unnamed Aston Villa Defender. More News As It Comes...

New gaffer @ Zaragoza

real_zaragoza_logo_avatar_96x96_80060.gif

Real Zaragoza have managed to appoint a new manager as they look to change things up and bring in a new perspective for this season, hiring North-Londoner Kylan. The verdict will be out on the manager who has very little experience dealing with La Liga teams, Spanish football in general. Kylan was adamant that his main goal this season was for a mid-table finish to get the ball rolling and to perhaps shake up the squad and bring in some new players.

Kanoute-Can leave for A 90+Cf and another 89+ player (not too old)

Acosta-What ever you think is Acceptable

Renato-can leave for a younger 88+ Cm

Romaric-can leave for a 89+ Cm and a 88+ player

Ducsher-Same as Acosta

Capel-Same as Acosta and Duchser

Adriano-can leave for a 90+ lm or wing

Dragutinovic-same as Acosta......

Escude-can leave for a 90+ Cb and a 88+

dk_787_sporting-braga_mini.jpg

Flurry of New Signings Arrive at Estadio AXA

New boss Andy Howat unveiled a trio of new signings just days into his reign at
"Os Guerreiros do Minho"
. Howat has used his superior knowledge of South American football to bring in some of the superstars from tomorrow in the form of
Facundo Bertoglio
James Rodriguez
and
Oliveira Cardoso Elkeson
, all of whom arrive with a glowing reputation.
1_pa_fmt1.jpeg

Bertoglio, winning the applause from the Colon faithful.

Facundo Bertoglio
arrives from Argentinian side Colon de Santa Fe for a fee of £2.175m. "There was much interest in the player, which isn't surprising given the lad's precocious talent, so we had to pay a little bit more than we were initially prepared to pay," said Howat. "However, he is more than worth it and I am sure that he will go on to become a big-time player for Braga." Bertoglio has been lighting up the Primera A Division with a series of outstanding displays this season which belie his young age.

f34e4534-de80-4c1e-a6a1-1ae2e16a3a16.jpg

Rodriguez celebrating a goal for his former club, Banfield.

Young Columbian starlet,
James Rodriguez
, is the third starlet to arrive out of Argentina in as many days, signed from Primera A high-flyers Banfield for a record fee of £5.7m. Rodriguez has been instrumental in guiding his former side to the summit of the Apertura table back in Argentina, without losing a game along the way. "James was another one with a lot of attention, but I rate him so highly, it was vital that we pushed the boat out to bring him to Portugal," said a delighted Howat. "There were others who matched our bid so we should remain grateful that James has decided to join us here at Braga. I'm sure he won't regret his decision."

elkeson.jpg

Elkeson turning out for former club Vitoria.

The final player to be unveiled this afternoon is Vitoria youngster Oliveira Cardoso Elkeson for a fee of £200k. The Brazilian also arrives with a high reputation and has been dubbed the new Kaka by many back home in his native Brazil. "Elkeson may be more of a long-term prospect," said Howat. "He's still young and very raw, so it may take some time before we can blood him into the first XI. However, he has great talent and potential, so we expect big things from him."

New manager Andy Howat has wasted no time in bringing in who he thinks can make a difference to the team, and it is rumoured that he's still looking to bring in more transfers in the next 48 hours. We shall have to watch this space!

Didn't think i'd sell Glen Johnson but he's just completed a move to Sevilla for Konko and Perotti... a deal i'm estatic with. Perotti will be one of the top 5 players in La Liga by next season, he is pure class while Konko seems to be back in favour this season and can get his 89 back and easily a future 90...

Really happy with that. Kuyt can leave!

Didn't think i'd sell Glen Johnson but he's just completed a move to Sevilla for Konko and Perotti... a deal i'm estatic with. Perotti will be one of the top 5 players in La Liga by next season' date=' he is pure class while Konko seems to be back in favour this season and can get his 89 back and easily a future 90...

Really happy with that. Kuyt can leave![/quote']

Just put in a offer for kuyt dan.

Finally got A decent RB-glenn johnso just completed his move. had to swap him for perrotti and Konko but its not too bad as wouldnt use either even if they rose.

Still looking to sell Romaric' date=' Acosta, Escude, Duscher and now Navarro.[/quote']

To be fair mate, Johnson should also rise to 90 so we've both got what we wanted. Thank for doing business and good luck with Sevilla :)