GC76 Match report/Transfer news thread

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: GC76 Match report/Transfer news thread New Sporting de Braga Boss Sets Stall Out The announcement of controversial manager Andy Howat was greeted with a mixed reaction from the "Os Gu

Re: GC76 Match report/Transfer news thread Leicester City Secure Loan of Steven Nzonzi Leicester City Have secured the services of Blackburn Rovers Midfielder Steven Nzonzi for the season with

Re: GC76 Match report/Transfer news thread New Arrivals Keep Coming at Ambitious Braga Two more players were unveiled at a press conference at Braga this afternoon, with manager Andy Howa

Re: GC76 Match report/Transfer news thread

ABERDEEN MANAGER DESPERATE FOR LOANS

Aberdeen started GC 76 with a squad size of 20(!) and not too much in the bank. Have made a loan bid for Lolo at Seville but there aren't too many other decent players on the loan list. This is a plea to managers with bigger squads - any 86+ rated players (especially defence) you are prepared to loan out?

dk_787_sporting-braga_mini.jpg

New Arrivals Keep Coming at Ambitious Braga

Two more players were unveiled at a press conference at Braga this afternoon, with manager Andy Howat tapping into the precocious Argentinian market once more. Independiente centre-back Leonel Galeano and Arsenal de Serandi midfielder Ivan Marcone are the latest young prodigies to arrive at Estadio AXA to add to the bludgeoning talent that has recently helped bolster Braga's youth policy.

Galeano follows his ex-Independiente teammate Patito Rodriguez to Braga inciting that his friend's glowing approval of the club swayed his decision to join him in the north of Portugal. "Yes, Patito certainly helped me make my decision," said Galeano, speaking through a translator. "It certainly makes things easier for me to have, not only a good friend here with me, but others who speak the same language as I do. He and my fellow new signings will definately be looking to help each other settle in and I'm sure that we can all make an impression here in the not-to-distant future." Galeano joins in a £750k deal.
i00002760-14.jpg

Ivan Marcone fending off a challenge against Colon de Santa Fe.

The second latest arrival joins for a bargain fee of £700k and comes of the back of an impressive showing in the first half of the Argentinian Apertura season. Marcone has been touted as the future key component to Arsenal de Serandi but the small South American outfit could not turn down the fee that Braga offered with the team in financial ruin, along with the rest of Argentina.

New Braga boss Andy Howat has wasted no time in signalling his intentions for the future of the club, with his penchant for South American youth quite evident. The number of exciting youngsters who are currently arriving at Braga has the fans licking their lips for what's to come in the future. And it's rumoured that the dealings won't stop here, with a number of other deals in the offing.

Boss Hints at an End to New Arrivals

While the latest two new Braga signings posed for the tens of cameras flouted by the media, new manager Andy Howat hinted that this influx of new talent coming in at Braga may soon be coming to an end.
Lacina Traore
and
Ferreira Helder
arrived from Romanian clubs CFR 1907 Cluj and Rapid Bucuresti respectively to take Braga's sudden influx of new players to eight in the space of three days. However, it appears that Howat's transfer budget is running out fast and, until he can rid himself of transfer-listed trio,
Vilica Felipe Oliveira
Andres Madrid
and
Jorge Diogo Valente
, he will be limited in what he can actually do.
29560-lacina-stirr.jpg

Traore celebrating a goal for his previous club, CFR 1907 Cluj.

Stiker
Lacina Traore
arrives at Braga with a hot reputation after impressing this season in the Romanian league with CFR 1907 Cluj. Although originally from the Ivory Coast, Traore moved to Romania aged just 17, such were the Cluj scouts impressed. This season, he has really mde an impression as Cluj's top striker with 4 goals in 11 appearances, which was enough to tempt Howat into the market to snap up this precocious talent. "I have really high hopes for this lad," said the Braga boss. "I think he's good enough to serve as Didier Drogba's replacement in the Ivory Coast National Team in the not-to-distant future." High praise indeed, and at a heady 6' 6", he will be sure to add a new dimension to Braga's attack. Traore joins in a £125k deal, with transfer-listed defender,
Uedson Ney Santos
, going in the other direction.

Right-back
Ferreira Helder
arrives from Rapid Bucuresti in a straight swap deal for transfer-listed striker,
Vieira Adriano
, although the full-back has actually been on loan from parent club, AS Nancy Lorraine. Rather diminutive in size, Helder arrives after impressing in the Romanian Liga, scoring once in 10 appearances this season. "Helder should give us good cover for Joao Pereira in the mean time, but he is also one for the future," said Howat. "I shall be looking for him to work hard in training and prove to me that he's worthy of a place in the first XI, because he is certainly good enough."

So, the Braga squad for the upcoming season is really starting to take shape. Howat has added much needed strength in depth, while adding some exceptionally exciting stars of tomorrow to the youth team. However, things don't get much harder than saturday's opening game, away to Sporting CP. It's a game to get tongues wagging as the whole of Braga is captivated by Howat's positive approach to the game in the north of Portugal.

Atlético Madrid Ready For The Season.

Atlético Madrid have completed their transfer activity for the season and head into the new season in good spirits and a squad capable of challenging for honours.

Players such as Maxi Rodriguez, Forlan, Aguero, Asenjo, Ujfalusi have gone.

10995_ori_klaas_jan_huntelaar.jpg

Klaas Jan Huntelaar arrives from a terrible spell at Milan and hopes to rebuild his club and international career.

di_natale1.jpg

Antonio Di Natale arrives from Udinese in a deal which saw Jose Jurado & Ignacio Camacho head over to Italy.

given_116014t.jpg

Shay Given has arrived with Sergio Asenjo going to Eastlands, also part of the deal saw Man City buy Cleber Santana for £4.5 million. Also Carlos Tevez & Nigel De Jong came from Man City in a deal which saw Sergio Aguero head to Manchester

Other key signings have been Sulley Muntari & Thiago Motta who joined earlier in the week and that deal saw Simao head to the San Siro. Also Matthieu Flamini also signed for £14.5 million which was part of the deal which saw Diego Forlan leave the Vicente Calderon.

Overall Atlético Madrid have seen 23 players arrive and 7 leave. manager Nin Chatha is confident of fighting for some silverware this season and the season kicks off against Valladolid on saturday night.

I Thought I'd Subscribed To This Thread; Obviously Not. :o

Anyway Udinese have been busy in the transfer market and the squad is nearing completion:

Only a CF & some youth players to bring in. :)

Transfers So Far:

IN {Excluding Youths}:-

Van Der Wiel = Isla + Ferronetti

Stilic = Zimling + Zlamal

Lovren = £6.55M

Sulejmani = Felipe + Mazzarani

Joaozinho = £5.2M

Paulo Henrique = Domizzi + Corradi :eek:

Diaz = £2.4M

Varga = £3M

Landgren = £2.5M + Belardi

Wallyson = £3.55M

OUT:-

Di Natale = Jurado + Camacho

Pasquale = Nemeth + Bianchi Arce + £4M

Romo = £3M

Kitoko = £3M

Ighalo = £3M

Pleased With every deal I've done tbh. Had to pay a lot for Paulo Henrique but he'll be future 90+ so I'm ok with it. :)

Also sad to sell Di Natale as he's on fire atm, but I like younger players. :)

Still looking for a striker, will offer Obodo & Sammarco For Someone 86+ And Under 23 years old. Alternatively Obodo & Sammarco can go for high cash sums. Happy bidding/Pm-ing. :P;)

New faces in different places

real_zaragoza_logo_avatar_96x96_80060.gif

35876_1246060497.jpg38597_1255072180.jpg32260_1226574688.jpg34591_1226923383.jpg

34538_1245784902.jpg41242_1254726465.jpg38370_1239149286.jpg

After only being appointed as the new manager of Zaragoza only days ago, Kylan has already taken vital steps into improving the club, for the most by bringing in new players, most of which are youth. All of them where unveiled today, with Zaragoza slearing stating there could be more signings to come. Manager Kylan commented saying;

While it's plain to see that this club will struggle to compete with the fore-runners in La Liga, also in competing for players in the transfer market, we've diverted our attention into the re-building process, looking at the grassroots and bringing in young homegrown players mostly from Spain and few other continents, who will make their mark here at Zaragoza. We're going to be quite aggressive in bringing in a few more players, also not to mention we have sent forward, Nobrega Braulio out on loan to British-side, West Bromwich Albion.

Zaragoza's new signings include that of a very Spanish flavour, the manager staying true to his promise of keeping it 'homegrown'. The players acquired are; Argentinian, Brian Sarmiento from Girona, Renatinho from Brazillian side Cortiba, Martinez Igor from Alavés, Chema Anton from Castilla, Jonathan Brown from Wrexham, Ricardo Brosco from Triestina and Mario Gaspar.

41_1243862356.jpg

vitomannonePA_450x300.jpg

Leicester City Snap Up Signing of Vito Mannone for £20,000

Leicester City have today managed to snap up Italian goalkeeper Vito Mannone from Prem giants Arsenal for a small fee of £20,00 (£20k), the talented 21 year old Goalkeeper who ahd a good spell knew that he may be under picked below Almunia at the Prem outfit and agreed to sign for Championship side Leicester City were his chances of first team football are alot more likely than not.

Braga Squad Nears Completion As New Season Approaches

Despite new manager Andy Howat's subtle hints that his summer spending spree was all but over, Sporting De Braga sealed their ninth signing in the form of young Turkish goalkeeper,
Cenk Gonen
. Gonen joins from Denizlispor for a fee of £450k plus former braga number two,
Pawel Kieszek
, who hasn't been able to get past Eduardo between the sticks in recent times. Gonen wasn't available to comment at this evening's press conference, due to his involvement with the Turkish national team. However, manager Andy Howat had this to say:
"I'm very pleased to conduct this deal, which I think has worked out well for both sides and both players. Pawel wasn't getting a look in here and it wasn't fair to keep him here when his opportunities were going to be limited at best. Cenk, on the other, is a very talented young 'keeper, and this challenge should be good step up for him. One things for sure; Eduardo better stay on his toes, because this lad is not gonna settle for a bench role."

Howat has also managed to liaise with his many contacts from around the globe by bringing in young starlets
Romero Jaime
and
Jozsef Varga
on season-long loans from Udinese. It is thought that the pair shall provide back-up to the first team squad.

So, as the big kick-off to the new season approaches fast, it appears that Howat is finally starting to settle on his final squad. However,
the Braga Herald
can exclusively reveal that Howat is negotiating deals to exchange transfer-listed duo,
Diogo Valente
and
Andres Madrid
. We'll have more on this story as it develops.

Fans Rejoice as Braga Thrash Sporting

Sporting CP 0-4 Sporting de Braga

The scene had been set; the expectations were huge and on Saturday evening,
"Os Guerreiros do Minho"
shocked the whole of Portugal. New manager, Andy Howat inspired a breathtaking defeat of Sporting Lisbon to silence any doubting critics of his hardline stance and send a message to the rest of the league: Braga have set the bar and are only going to keep on raising it.
610x.jpg

Albert Meyong, left, celebrates after doubling Braga's lead.

The atmosphere was electric and as the two sides entered the Jose Alvalade, they were greeted by an eruption of noise. The Braga faithful had travelled in their thousands and didn't have to wait long before having something to cheer, with Osorio Alan giving the visitors the lead as early as the 4th minute. As a deafly silence blew over a large proportion of the stadium Braga continued to stand up to their more illustrious opponents. Just as the game seemed to be dying down, Albert Meyong produced a moment of pure magic to make the game 2-0. The home side were stunned at being caught by surprise on not one, but two occasions. They had clearly underestimated their opponents. Time passed by, but Braga continuted to impress, as the transfer-listed Diogo Valente crashed a shot against the crossbar to send a message to his manager. Sporting had barely recovered from this effort when Meyong doubled his tally for the game with a back-post header. The Braga fans were in dreamland, and as half-time came so did the jeers from the home supporters, after watching their side be completely outplayed for 45 minutes.

Sportingbraga.jpg

Osorio Alan, left, celebrates scoring Braga's fourth.

At half-time, Howat's message was obvious - more of the same, please. And his men didn't disappoint, killing any hope left for Sporting by sublimely curling the ball past Rui Patricio just two minutes into the second period. With that, thousands of the home fans stood up and left in disgust at their team's abject showing. While the score remained such until the final whistle, Braga continued to threaten to extend their advantage, while, to be fair, the hosts had more than their fair share of attempts on goal to warrant a consolation. But it was certainly Braga's day and send the visiting faithful home brimming with pride and hope for the season to come.

After the game, a delighted manager spoke to the media:
"I can't tell you how happy I am with that performance. I asked the lads to do specific things in an attempt to stop Sporting from playing their game, and they went over and above what I told them to do. Getting the early goal was key and set the tone for the match. After that, I think we controlled possession well for vast portions of the match, which eased the pressure on our defence. And we took our chances well, scoring at good times to push Sporting back at times when they looked most threatening. Overall, I couldn't have asked for a much better start. It was a great team performance and I'm absolutely thrilled!"

So, after such an impressive start, the question is, can Braga keep it up? We won't have long to wait as Nacional de Madeira are the visitors in Braga's first home game of the season on Wednesday evening. The whole city awaits with high hopes and expectations after such a thrilling and impressive start to the season.

Sporting de Braga lineup:

Eduardo

Joao Pereira - Alberto Rodriguez - Leone - Evaldo

Vandinho - Madrid

Diogo Valente - Mossoro - Alan

Meyong

Diogo Valente Exit Prompts Howat to Re-enter the Transfer Market

The Braga Herald
can exclusively reveal that Jorge Diogo Valente is on his way out of the club after manager Andy Howat accepted a bid from Pacos de Ferreira. Valente, who has been transfer-listed since Howat's arrival at the club, leaves for a fee believed to be in the region of £6.3m. This news is sure to delight the news boss who's has been clamouring for some more money to spend in the transfer market. It is unknown who his targets are at this moment in time, but we expect some news over the next 48 hours.
obicup2gr.jpg

New signing, Xavier Hochstrasser, in action for his old club, BSC Young Boys.

In other news, Braga announced the signing of Swiss midfielder
Xavier Hochstrasser
from high-flying Swiss side, BSC Young Boys. The defensive midfielder has been impressing for his previous side who currently hold the top position by four points in the Swiss Super League. Transfer-listed midfielder, Andres Madrid, moves in the opposite direction, along with a nominal fee. Howat has also bolstered his youth academy by signing young Brazilian starlet
Vieira Bruno Gallo
from rival club Leixoes for a cut-price fee.

I've been a bit busy in the last few days, so I'll catch you up on all things Sporting de Braga. :)

Wednesday 18th November, 09:00

Howat Deals in Double Turkish Delight

Following the sale of Diogo Valente and the transfer funds that were collected from said transfer, Sporting de Braga manager, Andy Howat went right back into the transfer market to pick up two of the biggest prodigies in Turkish football. Left-winger
Volkan Sen
helps to fill the void left by the departing Diogo Valente, while centre-back
Aykut Demir
offers some much-needed depth to the central defensive area. Sen joins for a fee £3.95m from Bursaspor and is expected to go straight into the line-up for this evening's clash with Nacional de Madeira. Demir joins for a fee of £1.9m from Genclerbirligi and shall join the ever-growing youth team that points to such a bright future for Sporting de Braga.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wednesday 18th November, 22:00

Braga See of Madeira to Maintain Winning Start

Sporting de Braga 3-1 Nacional da Madeira

After shocking Sporting Lisbon at the weekend, new manager Andy Howat's dream start to life as manager of Sporting de Braga continued as his side comfortably despatched Nacional da Madeira. Two goals from
Osorio Alan
, giving him four in two games this season, and an
Andre Leone
strike gave Braga the win and the three points to keep them of the table in Portugal.
braga-standard-leone.jpg

Andre Leone celebrates doubling Braga's lead.

After a scrappy opening in which the away side probably had the better of, Alan grabbed the game by the scruff of the neck and gave his side the lead with a towering header. The goal settled Braga down and enabled the home side to control the game until half-time, with new signing, Xavier Hochstrasser particularly impressive in central midfield. After the break, Andre Leone doubled the hosts advantage by stabbing in from close range following a parry by Rafael Bracalli. Madeira, who never disgraced themselves, gave themselves hope just nine minutes later when Monteiro Cleber Oliveira beat the offside trap to slide it underneath the advancing Eduardo. However, all hope of a memorable comeback were diminished just 60 seconds later when Alan bagged his second, curling the ball round the goalkeeper after collecting a short corner.

Eduardo

Joao Pereira - Alberto Rodriguez - Leone - Evaldo

Vandinho - Hochstrasser

Alan - - - - - - Mossoro - - - - - -Sen

Meyong

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Friday 20th November, 12:00

Howat Rejects Fluminense Advances

The Braga Herald can exclusively reveal that Sporting de Braga manager Andy Howat this morning rejected a job offer from Brazilian club, Fluminense. Braga's new boss has only recently been installed as manager of Braga and had this to say on the matter:
"Naturally, I was very flattered by the offer to become manager of Fluminense but it was an easy decision to make. I have made a commitment to Braga and I am determined to see this job through. I am happy with the squad that I am beginning to build and I see only a bright future for this football club. What's more, we have started the season in fine form, sitting right at the top of the table. I would be a fool to leave right now."

This news is sure to go down well with the Braga faithful, who have taken Howat to their hearts very quickly.

coca_cola_logo.jpg

6_1190596348.gifBlackpool 2-1 Watford 83_1200424529.gif

J.EUELL (28)

C.ADAM (63)

D.GRAHAM (79)

0,,5~6835471,00.png

(Captain fantastic: Charlie Adam showing he's loyalty for Blackpool after scoring again on Wednesday.)

Blackpool welcomed London outfit Watford to Bloomfield Road on Wednesday night after Blackpool were looking to bounce from a shock cup exit earlier on in the week against Rotheram on penalties. Things started very well for Blackpool after constant pressure from the seasiders saw Jason Euell bag he's 4th goal of the season in just 2 games and Jason Euell is already becoming a star in the eye's of Blackpool supporters. Just after the half hour mark Blackpool made it 2-0 as Blackpool captain Charlie Adam finished cleanly to put the promotion hopefuls 2-0 ahead at Bloomfield. A stunning goal from Watford then rocked Bloomfield as an amazing volley from 30 yards saw Danny Graham smash possibly the best goal he will ever score and silence the 7,000 Blackpool supporters. It was a last nervy 10 minutes for Blackpool but they hung on in the end and Blackpool remain top of the Division 2 table with a tricky trip game against Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday night.

coca_cola_logo.jpg

6_1190596348.gifBlackpool 1-1 Sheffield Wed 71_1205587003.gif

Marcus Tudgay (71)

David Vaughan (78)

Marcus-Tudgay-001.jpg

(Marcus Tudgay put Sheffield Wednesday 1-0 up against the run of play.)

Blackpool went into this match against Sheffield Wednesday who were also un-beaten in the league, it was a very boring start to the game, with chances going eitherway no team looked like scoring today. 3 changes were made at half time for Blackpool, Alex Baptiste, David Vaughan and DJ Campbell hoping to get a goal witch could possibly send the game in Blackpool's favour. Blackpool were very dominant throughout but were caught on the break after a corner whipped in from DJ Campbell was miss passed and Sheffield banked on their mistake, a quick 1 2 between Jermaine Johnson and Marcus Tudgay saw Tudgay slide past Blackpool goalkeeper Placide to put Wednesday 1-0 ahead. It took Blackpool just 7 minutes to respond though, a cross driven in from the right by Bouazza was met on the half volley by Vaughan who put the sea siders level after a great move. The game finished 1-1 in the end at Bloomfield Road and the draw for Blackpool keeps them at the top of the league after Coventry drew aswell and Wednesday remain 5th.

Shortly after the game at Bloomfield Road we caught up with the pretty much happy Blackpool manager Jake and this is what he had to say to SkySportsNews about Blackpool's performance today, "I am very happy with my side's performance today, I think that the game had a very slow start but in the second half we made a few changes then started to play our usual football. I am glad we still remain top after the draw because our players confidence will still remain sky high and hopefully, with a win against Leicester City on Wednesday night can keep us at the top of the league for 3 more days."

Braga Downed by Reigning Champions

FC Porto 1-0 Sporting de Braga

Braga's sensational start to the season came to an abrupt holt in Porto on Wednesday evening as the reigning champions inflicted Braga upon their first defeat of the season. A solitary second-half goal from
Fernando Belluschi
did the damage as a supeior Porto outfit held the prolific Braga attach at bay. Braga, who hadn't failed to score in a game so far this season, could not break through the Porto backline and found Arruda Helton in good form. Despite matching the champs in terms of possession and having just as many clear-cut opportunities as the hosts, the visitors weren't clinical enough in the final-third, and they paid the price. Argentinian midfielder Belluschi gave Porto the lead on the hour mark with an unstoppable effort that left Eduardo with no chance in the Braga net. It was a strike that summed up his man of the match display and he received a standing ovation as he departed from the action 15 minutes from the end of play. Braga strived for an equaliser but were kept at bay by a strong Porto outfit who took the three points and top sport in the table from the visitors.

After the game, disconsolate manager, Andy Howat, spoke to the media:
"This is a very disappointing result to be honest because I honestly believe we deserved a point out of that game. Me matched Porto stride for stride and it took one moment of genius from that Argentinian lad to undo us. It probably needed something special like that to settle the game because, overall, I think it was an even contest. Nevertheless, this is a tough place to come to and we must learn from our failings in the final third of the pitch and try to improve in time for the trip to Maritimo on saturday."

So, after Braga's first defeat of this premature campaign, what now? Is this just a blip on Braga's quest for challenging for the title or is the start of worse things to come? On saturday evening, we shall have more of an idea which path that Braga are on.

Eduardo

Joao Pereira - Alberto Rodriguez - Moises - Evaldo

Viana - Hochstrasser

Alan - - - Mossoro - - - Sen

Meyong

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In other news, Braga have increased the ever-growing capacity of their youth academy with three more signings.
Fabian Castillo
arrives from Argentine club Colon de Santa Fe for a fee of £950k;
Rodolfo Gamarra
arrives from Paraguayan club Libertad for a fee of £700k, while
Korey Smith
arrives from English club Norwich City for a nominal fee.

Quick update on Liverpool transfer news for this season:

IN

Per METRESACKER - £3million + Andrea Dossena + Jamie Carragher

Roberto CANELLA - £8.7million

Cesar AZPILICUETA - £8million

Joel MATIP - £450,000

Jorge GALAN - £200,00

Out

Steven Gerrard - £5million + Emiliano THIAGO SILVA + Alexandre PATO

Glen Johnson - Abdoulay KONKO + Diego PERROTI

Dirk Kuyt - Taye TAIWO + Stephane M'BIA

• 2 weeks later...

Liverpool.gif

Liverpool's solid start to the season continues with the club sitting in 3rd place in the league, 2 points behind joint leaders Manchester United and Arsenal.

In the Shield, Birmingham City come to Anfield in 2 weeks time for a Quarter-Final tie and in Europe with 2 games gone in Group G all four teams sit on 3 points...

Transfer News

In

Alberto LORA - £900,000

Alberto BOTIA - £1.3 million

Juan VARGAS - Albert Riera

Serhiy NAZARENKO - £8.6 million

Out

Phillip DEGEN - £8 million

Sotiris KYRGIAKOS - £11 million

Finally, here is the current squad of players with Liverpool hoping to move on Voronin and Aurelio within the next 24 hours. The club also has in excess of £20 million to boost a depleted midfield area:

PoolSquad.jpg

Youth team:

PoolYouthSquad.jpg

We also have Insua, Ngog, El Zhar, Ayala and Gulucsi out on loan.

6_1190596348.gif

After starting so well Blackpool seemed to of slipped in form as of late. Blackpool started a very good start to their season after a 6-2 win at Sheffield United, 2-1 win at Watford and a 2-0 win at Leicester City. Blackpool seemed to switch off after their 3-1 loss at Queens Park Rangers as they wen't on to lose 2-0 to Coventry and 4-0 to Ipswich. Blackpool look to have their form back up and running though, a 2-0 win at Bloomfield Road on Saturday night against Shorpe saw some delighted Balckpool fans and a very happy manager as he's team look to put a big promotion push on this season. Brett Omerod and Keith Sotuhern go the goals on Saturday night for Blackpool as the win saw them go up to 9th in the league table and if results go their way against Cardiff City tommorow night could see Blackpool back in the promotion spots. This is what Blackpool manager Jake had to say to SkySportsNews tonight as they prepared for a very tough away trip to Cardiff tommorow night,

"After some lack of disipline in my side, out win on Saturday night seems to of lifted my side's hopes again of a possible promotion this season. We face a very tough game tommorow against a very good Cardiff City side who also could push for promotion to the top Division of English football. If we were to go up this season, I would try my best to keep Blackpool up in the top Division as I can because our squad isn't the best but things are starting to work out well for us. All that I can ask from my side tommorow night is 3 points at Cardiff as it really would get us up there in the promotion places and hopefully this time we can stay there and who knows? Possibly a go at the league title, thanks."

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MR. HAMMER

THE WORST GOLD CHAMPIONSHIP THE BEST I EVER HAVE BEEN SOUNDS LIKE AFC Bournemouth GOT A POINT LAST NIGHT AGAINST LEAGUE LEADERS HOPING TO PASS THEM AND GO TOP OF DIV 5 SOON LOOKING FOR MY 3RD HONNER AND ALSO NOW 4 POINTS CEAR OF THE CHACING PACK THIS DIV IS CLOSE BUT I AM NOW LOOKING TO SELL IN FORUM PITMAN HE HAS SCORED 5 GOT 8 *** LOOKINNG FOR SOMING IN THE REGENS OF 1.5M FOR THE 22 YEAR OLD ALSO HAVE A GRATE DEAL A IN FORUM FORWORD 71 RATING NOT NEEDED CAN LEAVE FOR 20K HE IS ON TOP OF HIS GAME WITH 5 GOALS IN 6 GAMES WHEN JARVIS WAS OUT BUT JARVIS HAS SHOCKED ME SIGNED THE 23 YEAR OLD FOR 850K HE HAS PLAYED 13 GAMES GOT 9 GOALS 8 *** AND 2 MOM HE COULD BE CLOSE TO HIS FIRST GOLD BOOT IN DIV 5 BRING ON DIV 4 MANAGED 17 GAMES GOT 41 POINTS WOWOWO

Guest MR. HAMMER

AFC Bournemouth Round Up

TOP OF DIV 5 NOW FOR THE 1ST TIME IN A FEW WEEKS THERE IS NOW A 1 POINT GAP FROM ME A 2ND CAN I KEEP IT UP I SHORE HOPE SO THERE IS 4 POINTS BETWEEN THE TOP 4 3RD AND 4TH ON 36 EACH AND A 38 AND 39 FROM THE STRUGING 5TH AND 6TH ALSO MY BEST SIGNING HAS TO BE RYAN JARVIS HE SIGNED FOR 850K WHAT EVERYONE THORT WAS A BAD DEAL FROM ENGLISH OUT FITS Leyton Orient HE HAS SINCE PLAYED 14 GAMES WITH 10 GOALS IN THEM REAL GOOD AND 8 ASISTS HE COULD BE HEADING OUT AS THERE IS MANAGER INTRESTED IN THE PLAYER NO ONE NEW SINCE SIGNING AND NOW IS MY TOP PLAYER BY FAR BUT MY BEST CASH SPENT WAS ON A 80 RATED CENTER BACK HE IS Shelton MARTIS HE SIGNED FOR 1.3M AND WAS TOLD HIS MANAGER COULD QWIT BEFORE HIM LOL BY NONE OVER THAN A BACK FIYER AS HE HAS NOW LEFT HIS TEAM LOL AGAIN LOL AND ROSE TO A 82 NOW WORTH JUST UNDER 5M ALSO PLAYED 17 GAMES WITH 1 GOAL 1 ASIST AND IS DOING WELL WITH PREMIASHIP MANAGERS ON THE HUNT HE COULD BE HARD TO KEEP IF THAY COME NOCKING AND LAST I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL MANAGER THAT HELPED ME THIS IS A GRATE TIME FOR ME AND COULD BE THE 1ST GC HONER I GET FOR BEING IN CHARGE FOR A HOLE SEASON

Guest MR. HAMMER

AFC Bournemouth have signed S.Jackson for Gillingham in a 2nd deal between the two clubs in a week with Oli joining erlyer in the week the Cander striker joined the Div 5 side for a hefty 1.3M and will be a big hit with his new team for the rest of the season

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MR. HAMMER

afc+bournemouth+logo2.jpg

Round Up So Far

We are now in week 25 and AFC Bournemouth are now 4 points clear at the top of Div 5 the manager has had some good offers come in to leave but has terned them all down and today has signed Wonder Kid Yaser HACIMUSTAFAOGLU the 18 year old forword joined for 450K and is in the game against Oxford this weekend and Oli will be rested also the manager has told press he is shocked how good Ryan JARVIS is porforming the forword has scored 18 goals in 21 games got 10 assists and 4 mom awards the forword is in top form and the manager has told press the 850k signing has been a big hit with the fans and it will be hard to let him go he has a 2.5m tag on his head if anyone was intrested in him also S.Jackson is side lined for another 3 weeks the forword joined for 1.3m and the manager has told press he is not going to risk him if he dose not want to play we dont need him injerd again and he will play in the main games for the remander of the season.