GC76 Match report/Transfer news thread

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: GC76 Match report/Transfer news thread New Sporting de Braga Boss Sets Stall Out The announcement of controversial manager Andy Howat was greeted with a mixed reaction from the "Os Gu

Re: GC76 Match report/Transfer news thread Leicester City Secure Loan of Steven Nzonzi Leicester City Have secured the services of Blackburn Rovers Midfielder Steven Nzonzi for the season with

Re: GC76 Match report/Transfer news thread New Arrivals Keep Coming at Ambitious Braga Two more players were unveiled at a press conference at Braga this afternoon, with manager Andy Howa

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: GC76 Match report/Transfer news thread

Aston+Villa+away+kit+2009-2010.jpg

Today Premiaship side Aston Villa have shocked the world after thay was named as faves to go to the Championship with only 14 points in 29 games the team looks doomed but minits ago the team was given a lift and the fans was happyed to see Mattuie Beckett join the Premiaship side the manager has been down in Div 5 for 29 games and got 72 points with AFC Bournemouth he was on top form there and was lookin the fave for promotion and the team was looking real good the manager with a avr point ratio of 2.53 will now look to bilding Villa back to a good team he has taken a big disition of no cup this season but serton relagation and also have to bild a brand new team for next season in the Championship.

Guest MR. HAMMER

2_1202957170.gif MACH REPORT! 2_1202957170.gif

Last night Aston Villa went up against Bolton in the Premiaship the team was looking to get a win to get above the worce record in the Premiaship held by Darby County for 15 points in a season and the game started real bad for the new manager on the 24th minit Ivan Klasnic put Bolton Wanders 1-0 up and he was real happy to get his 6th goal of the season for Bolton.

ivan-klasnic.jpg

the big man shocked aston villa fans and new manager beckett

Then the game went to Half Time 1-0 to Bolton the manager told press he is not happy his team should be wining and are 1-0 down if we have a out side chance of staying up we need to win here and my team needs to get there self up and start playing like we no thay can. Then in the 2nd Half Nigel Reo-Coker scored to prove his worth again to the new manager on the 54th minit to make it 1-1 the X West Ham United player has been un happy under the last manager but seemed real happy to be back in the 1st team under his new manager and proved the manager made the right chose.

reo_coker_1241348c.jpg

X Hammer proves to new Villa Manager he made the right chose to play him.

Then on the 71st minit 5.4M signing Mwaruwari Benjani after coming on at Half Time to get his 1st Cap for Aston Villa proved his worth and scored for the new manager to make it 2-1 to Aston Villa the manager told press he could be a player that could be on the way out on loan but the big forword prove he was worth keeping and scored what proved to be the winer for Villa, The manager after the game told press he is real happy here the team is working well and made me very welcome I thank the managers and Fans who has soported me since joining and I want to prove to the fans and my Critics I am one to wach in England for many years to come.

BenjaniMwaruwariNew5.jpg

The big man scored the winer on his 1st game ever for Aston Villa.

TRANFER NEWS AT ASTON VILLA:

0,,10424~548105,00.jpg

Today AFC Bournemouth forword Ryan Jarvis has been seen at Aston Villa the star has help his team to 1st in the league with 18 goals and 13 assists in 26 games his team are in dept of over 600k and the new Aston Villa manager Mattuie Beckett has told press "My X team are looking for a manager to replace me he could easy win a cup this season and help them to Coca Cola League 2 football next season I am willing to help who ever takes them by giving 1.5M to the new manager for Jarvis and also loaning him back for the remander of the season thay are 1st with 75 points now 8 clear of 2nd with 8 games left I hope thay get a mangers soon to help them and wish them the best of luck in that but I am not rulling out a retern there in years to come.

Guest MR. HAMMER

watch+aston+villa+vs+sunderlan+online+free+live+stream+10+27+league+cup+carling+october+justin+tv+en+vivo.jpg

Aston Villa went in to there 2nd game under new management hoping for another win and the manager told press Burnley is not one to take smaly thay have a grate team and could win the game but we need to win and will go out with a bang and on the 4th minit big man Emile Heskey got his 3rd goal of the season and his first under mattuie beckett and he was real happy to help his new manager to get in the lead of a much needed game.

Emile-Heskey-Aston-Villa--001.jpg

the big man makes a impact in a small time!!

After that the game went stale mate till the 33rd minit when Aston Villa Left Midfilder Martin Petrov scored his 4th goal of te season and he seemed happy after finding out today his place in the team is safe for another season.

martin-petrov.jpg

X Manchester City Star Real Happy.

But two minits later David Edgar scored his 1st of the season to make it 2-1 and the Burnley player seemed real happy to get his team back in to the game and looked to be bilding a come back.

4214-001can-david_edgar.jpg

the youth man redy to make his name none!

The game went in to Half Time 2-1 to Aston Villa and the manager told his team to get back to the game and win it for us and the fans and the 2nd half was much the same in the 56th minit Mwaruwari Benjani got his 2nd in as many games and the big man was real happy again with his goal.

BenjaniMwaruwariNew5.jpg

yet another grate goal for the big man up front.

Then on the 77th minit 6.6m signing Marco Di Vaio scored to get Villa 4-1 up and that is hwo in ended Villa are now 13 points from safty with 8 games left the Grate Escape is realy on now can Aston Villa do it with there new manager.

ImageView.aspx?ThumbnailID=335820

the old timer shows he still has it in him.

Burnley

Half Time:(2 - 1)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...