The Edinburgh Derby

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Re: The Edinburgh Derby

well tomorow its the first derby of the season.

Hibs are already 11 points above Hearts in the league but we know form counts for nothing in derbies.

What do people reckon the score will be?

HEARTS 2-1 HIBERNIAN

:D

C'mon the Jambos

:P

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

I hope you're joking.

do you really support hearts?

Yep, have done since I was knee high to a cabbage :D. They will smack the Hibees tomorrow no probs lol.:P

I too am a proud lover of the men in maroon. Hibs will fold in the sweltering pressure of the Tynecastle atmosphere as you normally do.

Well done you are eleven points ahead of us, it must be thrilling to be above the side you are so often looking up to in every sense of the word. The Yogi bear will no doubt soon make a royal mess up of this good start you have made though - just give him time ;)

I urge you to remember when you look at that league table showing that Hibs are above Hearts - FORM IS TEMPORARY BUT CLASS IS PERMANENT. Hearts will always be a superior side, regardless of what the league says B)

I predict Hearts will throw the form book out of the window tomorrow by physically brushing aside the lightweights of Hibs with a 1-0 win. I will also go with big Ismael Bouzid to belt an Alex like shot into the roof of the net.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Know I know the reason why you have been exiled from Scotland;)

Good return :D, but the Hibees are going down tomorrow.:P

By the way, I am impressed with their early form but as Daz says, you flatter to deceive, we will see who is where at the end of the season. B)

I too am a proud lover of the men in maroon. Hibs will fold in the sweltering pressure of the Tynecastle atmosphere as you normally do.

Well done you are eleven points ahead of us' date=' it must be thrilling to be above the side you are so often looking up to in every sense of the word. The Yogi bear will no doubt soon make a royal mess up of this good start you have made though - just give him time ;)

I urge you to remember when you look at that league table showing that Hibs are above [b']Hearts - FORM IS TEMPORARY BUT CLASS IS PERMANENT[/b]. Hearts will always be a superior side, regardless of what the league says B)

I predict Hearts will throw the form book out of the window tomorrow by physically brushing aside the lightweights of Hibs with a 1-0 win.I will also go with big Ismael Bouzid to belt an Alex like shot into the roof of the net.

1. 11 points will turn into 14 tommorow. I bet the hibs players are quaking in their boots at the prospect of nade:rolleyes:

2. Yes class is permanent. thats why i support hibs who play good football unlike hearts whos philosophy is route 1.

3.sums up hearts really

Hearts are a work in progress, I agree we do play a physical game but we do have a couple of players who can play example - Driver.

Unfortunately we are rotten at the moment but I still think we will frustrate Hibs tomorrow and nick a goal. At this moment in time, I can't ask for much more.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Here's a wee Glasgow joke since it will be mainly Jocks who look at this thread :D.

A wee boy is talking to his teacher about when he leaves school.

Teacher: "What you going to do when you leave school sonny?"

Boy : "I'm gonnie play fur Man Utd."

Teacher: "Oh, that's interesting, what if you aren't good enough?"

Boy: "Then I'll have to settle fur Rangers or Celtic."

Teacher: "Look son, I don't mean to sound hard about this, but what if your rubbish at football?

Boy looks puzzled for a moment.

"Then ah suppose it'll huve to be Hibs or Hearts!!" :D

Here's a wee Glasgow joke since it will be mainly Jocks who look at this thread :D.

A wee boy is talking to his teacher about when he leaves school.

Teacher: "What you going to do when you leave school sonny?"

Boy : "I'm gonnie play fur Man Utd."

Teacher: "Oh' date=' that's interesting, what if you aren't good enough?"

Boy: "Then I'll have to settle fur Rangers or Celtic."

Teacher: "Look son, I don't mean to sound hard about this, but what if your rubbish at football?

Boy looks puzzled for a moment.

"Then ah suppose it'll huve to be Hibs or Hearts!!" :D[/quote']

lol good one:D

but you have to remove the words "hibs or" in the last part for it to make sense:p